BY APPLE #8 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?1 Answers
  • What is so important about this product and is it worth b...1 Answers
  • Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth...2 Answers
Justine H.
Wichita, KS
I can't live without this thing! I track every workout and have my life synced to this watch! I especially love that it's waterproof, which makes showering post workout super simple! Definitely worth the investment!
Jennifer C.
I love the series 2 with its new features. I feel like the battery goes too quickly, but overall is a nice novelty to have. You can check messages, make phone calls, all at the flick of a wrist! cool gadget!
Chelsea H.
I absolutely love this watch!! It’s so convenient to answer texts and calls without looking at your phone! It also helps with fitness, health, and exercise. I use breathing and water drinking apps on it! One of the best features however is that it will help you find your misplaced phone!
Tamara F.
After trying two different Jawbone and Fitbit models, I finally gave in and purchased an Apple Watch. Mine is the Gold and Midnight Blue Series 2 42mm and I love it. First of all I dislike the sport band that comes with it. It swears so much; even when I'm not participating in any workouts. The band is very uncomfortable to sleep in. I have ordered a woven nylon band and I'm sure this will solve my issue. As for the watch, I love it! Tracks all types of workouts; still working on how to measure strength training but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Love that I can say "Hey Siri. . ." to my watch and do things like call my husband or make a list or set an alarm. Dozens of Watch faces, apps, and ways to customize. Oh, I had to pay for a sleep app. Apple felt that you should charge the watch while you sleep. I charge while I shower or do my hair. I use the AutoSleep app to track sleep and it does better than Jawbone and Fitbit combined. Definitely recommend; pick a color that you wouldn't normally. I hate Gold but love my Apple Watch.
Leah A.
Although this product is on the pricey end I believe it's a great and convenient way to stay connected to your phone while on the go.
It's easy to pair to your phone and easy to use.
I also really love how sleek it looks and that the watch band can be customized to fit your personal style.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I love my Apple Watch, but I have the first gen! I find it doesn't suit business meetings, and I wish it had a more "watch" look, so it didn't look like I was wearing a smart watch. I want to not stand out in meetings like I'm using my phone, but I need it due to my field of work.
Kristina M.
I’ve heard a lot of good things. The god is suppose to be good and it’s water resistant. I’ve been wanting this watch for a while. I have a Fossil Q and it hasn’t been very reliable. The alarm didn’t work and neither does the the tracker so I’m pretty hopeful for this.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I was really surprised that I enjoyed this as much as I do. You need to charge it every day but I charge my iPhone every day so it's not as big of a hassle as I imagined. Not all apps are compatible but I love it for when I'm at work and can see my messages if I need to
Courtney P.
I Absolutely love this watch! I Wear it every single day. It makes it so easy to set appointments, reminders, exercise goals, notifications for my phone if I can't reach it at the time or in a meeting and so much more. I definitely love it I wouldn't say that it is very affordable but because it is such a great product it's understandable why people are willing to spend that much money on it including myself.
Isabella R.
germantown
This product is great. I love it so much because I don’t have to worry about getting it wet when I go on walks. It is great and very reliable especially because I have a habit of placing my phone around the house and now I can find it very easily and quick.
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Michaelene J.
Channahon, IL
Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Takwa N.
it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3
Ann G.
Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?