BY APPLE #11 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?1 Answers
  • Apple Watch Series 2 Okay, I really need this in my life!...1 Answers
  • What is so important about this product and is it worth b...1 Answers
Jas. J.
I love my Apple Watch! I got the 38mm Nike one because I have small wrists. It was a graduation present & at first I thought what would I need this for but it’s worth every penny! It water resistant/proof up to a certain amount of feet. Has everything your phone would plus more! It great for people with jobs that you can’t just whip your phone out. I get a lot of important calls, email’s & text messages but can not physically take my phone out at work! This helps me a ton during the day!
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
I like the increased water resistance in this watch, because that was what always made me nervous with the Series 1 watch.

I got this in the 42mm size for the color availability, and I enjoyed the small amount of extra space over the 38mm size I had for the Series 1 watch.

I was disappointed that this Series still didn’t have an integrated SIM card (or an option for one) but I guess for that I will need a Series 3. For this watch, most of its functionality comes from being in contact with your phone and there is no way to use it to accept or place a call without having your phone with you, which remains a bummer.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I adore my Apple Watch. It looks pretty nice, slick and elegant as well Very soft. Very light and the battery lasts a whole day. The screen is supposed to be scratch resistant but I think I scratched mine already. It is bright and colorful. The side button and scroller is how you control it. You can also voice command it, swipe and more. It was overwhelming at first but then it became very easy to navigate. Tons of apps that will be used on a daily basis. You can use it for pretty much everything that you use your iPhone for. The price is obviously not too cheap but then again what do you expect :)
Nakirah P.
hamilton
I absolutely love this watch! I have always been an Apple product user and they never seem to disappoint! I have had this watch a little over a year, however, you'd never be able to tell! It holds up well against everyday wear and tear! The replaceable bands make the product easy to adjust it's style to match yours! Although it may be a little bit on the pricier side, it is worth it!
Pros: Waterproof, Easily adjustable, works like another phone, small, cute
Cons: Need wireless headphones, battery life could be better, useless without an iphone
Amber M.
Clinton, MI
This Apple Watch is the best yet! I love that I can track my activity, check messages and weather, make phone calls and access my phone camera remotely along with so many other things. love that it is waterproof and seems to be durable so far. The only downside is that it doesn't accurately track my calories or activity when I am pushing my son's stroller. The athletic band is really comfortable and stays in place while I work out. This watch goes above and beyond what a Watch should be! Definitely worth the money!
Sarah O.
Lake Charles, LA
I wear mine everyday and I find it very useful. It has so many new features such as the waterproof part of the design, gps tracking, and dual processing. Waterproof means that it can withstand a shower with it on or even a swim! Gps tracking allows you to work out and track/manage your work out patterns with out your phone having to be connected. Dual processing means that it is faster than the series one which is just better all around.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Got the series 2 Apple Watch (mostly because it's waterproof, over series 1) and I am 1000% happy with it. There are features I wish it had/didn't have. But I'm sure we feel that way with many things in our lives haha. I love being able to put a picture as your background. I ALWAYS use the workout features and being able to text (especially when I'm not allowed to have my phone at work, I can see who's calling/texting. I wish I could FaceTime on it and take pictures with it.. but I'm sure in the future! Anyways.. I highly recommend it :)
Tanya T.
I received the Apple Watch series 2 from my two small boys as a gift for finally graduating college. Yes, my review may be slightly biased based on the fact that I love Apple products. But, SERIOUSLY this watch does everything. I compare it to my nike fit band I had for several years that did most things fitness wise but was not a smart watch. The iwatch has a decent battery life and I love that it is hands free which is great if your driving or just simply not wanting to carry your phone everywhere. Works great with my iphone 7 plus
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I actually won this in a raffle and am sure glad I did! I love the features this watch brings, it tracks your steps, fitness activities, heart rate, hours of standing. You can also read/send texts from it, view GPS directions which is a great feature when driving, and get notifications for almost any app you want. Only con is that it is pricey and requires to be charged every night.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
So let me start with this was a Christmas gift from my significant other.  I have been looking at MK watches and these for a few moths trying to decide which one to get. finally deciding this once they released the waterproof  version.  I used to own a Fitbit and that was the one drawback that I couldn't get past how can you not be water proof for the any fabs? I have used this watch for about 3 month and it is OK. It tells time since with my phone I can answer calls on to while the phone is buried in my hand bag or across the house/ office. It does count steps which is great and pairs well with some apps, but it doesn't track sleep patters (assuming you could wear it through the night, ill get to that in a moment) my tiny fit bit would track my sleep patters and tell me how much tossing and turning I was dong each night. There are some apps you can download but its not part of your main heath screen. I wish there was a larger completion aspect to the fitness mode I used to compete frequently with my friends on fit bit I am just less motivated. I also wish it tracked your flights of steps. Now to the battery life, its awful! Some days the watch doesn't last past 6 hours on a full charge. Then I have to throw it on the charger for an hour or so to finish my day, mind you those are days I am doing a lot of running around errands, calls text etc. but thats life. Now on a "slow" or normal day from 6am till around 11pm. I may have a 10% or so battery life left on my watch but there is no way I could sleep in it to have any real idea of sleep patters without a mid day charge.  If my tiny Fitbit watch with HR that was synced with my phone ca last a min of 4 days between charges then my bulky apple watches should also. Yes it has a screen but the body is twice as thick as the fit bit as well. Would I go back no, but I do hope apple improves battery life across all devices starting with the watch and the need for a minimum of 3 days between charges. I KNOW they can figure something out.
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Michaelene J.
Channahon, IL
Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Takwa N.
it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3
Ann G.
Clayton, GA
Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?