BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3 1 Answers
  • Wanting to know if the Apple Watch is worth the money as ...1 Answers
  • Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?1 Answers
Miranda V.
I got this watch as a gift and it has been the best gift I’ve ever received! I love that it stays charged for almost a week and it counts my steps and calories burned. Also, love that it’s waterproof highly recommend
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
I'm not completely convinced this watch is all that everyone's comments have lead me to believe.  I'm 3 days into usage and so far the outcome is this.

Day 1 - the battery life didn't make it a whole 24 hours, even though I had charged it to 100% when I first got it.
Day 2 - during my workout, I noticed (and liked) that were different options to track.  These included indoor running, walking, cycling, and outdoor activities as well. What I didn't see was weightlifting.  When looking at the other option, it said it was equivalent to a brisk walk.  i don't agree. The only other option I saw was to download a third party app which would track those --- but even those apps didn't do what I wanted it to.
Day 3 - I tried a couple of different functions with this watch.  The distance tracker seems to be accurate but the heart rate seemed a bit off to me.  I've had a polar, two different fitbits and now the apple watch. They each have their ups and downs but I'm not seeing the value of nearly $400 when tax is applied.
Jamie H.
Pearl River
I would give this watch 10 stars if I could. I love how it monitors my heart rate the most. I have tachycardia so it’s beneficial to me to know my rate at all times.
Pop D.
I have this one and let me tell you, it is a fantastic watch the only fault I see it has is is the glass which is a disappointment is if you don't take care of it right away. It's expensive on its own but the glass to cost more to get it then to get it put on by someone that will not damage it and knows what they are doing. I would love to get the magnetic band for it, as of yet I haven't. And not that I am not a satisfied customer, because I am but I would have to say that I definitely 100% recommend to everyone.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I love my Apple Watch. My husband bought it for me a few months ago. We went back and forth not knowing what one to buy. I finally decided that I wanted the stainless steel one because I can be really tough one my watches and I wanted this one to last. I really don't think it's worth almost $300 more. But I still love it. It keeps me moving. If I'm having a lazy day it reminds me to get up and move at least once an hour. It keeps track of my step, the calories I burn and how long I exercise. I have mine set for my daily goals and I can change it whenever I feel like my goals are changing. I would recommend this Watch to anyone but unless you're really careless or something, I don't think you need the stainless steel watch.
Kristen S.
My series 2 Apple Watch makes my life so much easier. I have had it for almost a year without a single problem. I do not always have my phone on me at work and I can see who calls, texts and emails me without searching for my iPhone 7! It motivates me to move and exercise to meet my daily goals and serves as a basic Watch, as well! I have challenges with my children to see who can get the best score for the day. Our watches are linked and we are able to see each other's goals and scores to try and beat one another. This Watch has changed my life!
Jessica C.
I've had my Apple Watch for 8 months now and only have one complaint. It has been amazing. It links to my phone perfectly. It has helped me to keep my hands free without having to miss important messages and phone calls while tracking my steps to encourage me to keep moving. It holds a charge for more than day, which is amazing for those long nights when I forget to take it off. My only complaint is the band seems to pick up color transfer somewhat easily. It isn't terrible though. I would highly recommend to a friend!
Anna S.
Austin, TX
I love my Apple Watch, I think I've become more reliant on it than my actual iPhone. However, I think if your primary reason isn't for its health apps, I don't think its worth the big price tag. The reason why I love my Apple watch so much is because of its activity app and how it helps track my time and calories during my workouts. I find myself using those features more than replying to messages, calling people, that sort of thing. It is completely waterproof- I've gone swimming with it in pools, swimming in the ocean, lakes, etc and Never had a problem. As long as you use the water clearing feature for the speakers everything runs smoothly!
Julianne W.
Vernon
So, I love all apple products. I have an iPhone, iPad, MacBook air and now the apple watch. I love being able to get my calls and texts to the watch and being able to reply and answer when I'm at work and can't get to my phone. I love how it tracks my steps and heart rate too. The downside is the battery dies within a day so I am constantly charging it. It also doesn't track sleep, and for me thats important. But there are apps you can get that will link to the watch and monitor your sleep so thats an easy fix. It is also waterproof so you can wear it in the shower or in the pool
Jas. J.
I love my Apple Watch! I got the 38mm Nike one because I have small wrists. It was a graduation present & at first I thought what would I need this for but it’s worth every penny! It water resistant/proof up to a certain amount of feet. Has everything your phone would plus more! It great for people with jobs that you can’t just whip your phone out. I get a lot of important calls, email’s & text messages but can not physically take my phone out at work! This helps me a ton during the day!
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Emilie M.
Trois, QC
Apple Watch Series 2 Okay, I really need this in my life! It looks so pretty and will make my life better!
Michaelene J.
Cedar rapids, IA
Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???
Mikey M.
Wanting to know if the Apple Watch is worth the money as been thinking about it for a long time?