BY APPLE #11 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?1 Answers
  • Apple Watch Series 2 Okay, I really need this in my life!...2 Answers
  • What is so important about this product and is it worth b...1 Answers
Margot C.
coopersburg
I’ve had this watch for almost two years and it never fails to impress! While apple may not sell it anymore, which is disappointing, it is one of my favorite apple products! It’s waterproof design and durable body allow for the optimal watch!
Traci K.
This watch is a total game changer! I held out waiting to buy the series 2 because it is waterproof, and I am glad I did. This watch is a perfect companion to my iphone. I am notorious for not seeing text messages until hours later since I leave my phone on silent at work, and now i don't miss anything because I get an instant wrist tap notification. I love that I can get a little map of my outdoor walks/runs with my dogs, thanks to the built-in GPS.
The only reason I deducted one star is because there are some limits in the fitness tracking capabilities. The watch tracks workouts based on heart rate and works best when it is a rhythmic activity (i.e. running, walking). However, I am an avid crossfitter and the range of movements we do in workouts is constantly varied. The watch has trouble picking up on these, and it reads my heart rate incorrectly which then underestimates the number of calories burned. Unfortunately I think this is a limitation I'm going to have to live with. It is still good at motivating me to move more in general though, and I'm always motivated to try and close all 3 of my circles for the day.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love mine I mainly love that your able to text anyone. For me it’s really all I need I know the newer ones have updates but I don’t feel it’s necessary to spend the extra money. Great features and nice fitting.
Melissa T.
Algonquin , IL
This is something I didn’t really need at the time but now I’m in love! Some of my favorite features are the health apps that track your work out and calories burned. I also love using it for driving directions!
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
I cat express how much I love my Apple Watch! It’s so handy and helpful! Some days I just don’t have time to search around for my lost phone but I ping it through my watch and boom find right where it is!
Petros B.
Glenview , IL
I love the Apple Watch because of syncing to my phone and other Apple products. It keeps me in order throughout my busy day for reminders. Very light and not noticeable on the arm. I would recommend for fitness nuts.
Amy M.
Pine Grove, CA
I have purchased several different smart watches in the past... but nothing compares to my Apple Watch! I love how I can read and respond to text messages and it tracks my movements still! Love it!!!
Emily R.
Erie, PA
Got this as a Christmas gift and I've been obsessed ever since! the battery life is the perfect amount for a busy day and it charges fast! It helps me keep track of how many calories I've burned AND it's waterproof!!
mary w.
Lexington
I have to say when first purchasing my watch I didn’t think i would use it. But now I can’t go without it! Comfortable sleek design you dont even realize it’s on. Siri also performs perfectly
Fallon B.
72211
I love this watch! I’m my opinion, the series 2 is almost exactly like the series 3! I use it a lot in work because I’m a nurse! It has so many functions! And it tracks my workouts great!
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Michaelene J.
Cedar rapids, IA
Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Emilie M.
Trois, QC
Apple Watch Series 2 Okay, I really need this in my life! It looks so pretty and will make my life better!
Takwa N.