BY APPLE #11 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?1 Answers
  • Apple Watch Series 2 Okay, I really need this in my life!...1 Answers
  • What is so important about this product and is it worth b...1 Answers
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
It's really annoying to me that you have to turn the water resistant features on why not make that a contestant feature? And you can't be far from your phone at all when using this the gym locker seems to block it my main purpose was using this for music at then gym to not have my bulky phone on me and I haven't been able to do so unless I just lay the phone somewhere sadly . I love the features and Apple products but this is lacking is usablility
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I love my Apple Watch!! It is super convenient to have access to my notifications and apps without having my phone out. I am able to keep better track of my steps/exercise. Hopefully they add the Waze app soon tho!!
Keliesha J.
I’ve had my Apple Watch for about 7 months. Prior to getting the Apple Watch series 2 I had a FitBit. I’ll say that overall I definitely prefer the Apple Wacth to the Fitbit. However, I do feel there is room for improvement. For example, I think they should take a look at how well the fitness tracker works. I did a 5K and barely got half of my calories. Makes no sense. There are also a few other kinks.
Hannah P.
I got this watch to, primarily, keep track of my health + fitness. However, I have thoroughly enjoyed the text message function. There have been times that the watch seems a little unresponsive and/or slow, so I have to restart just like my phone (I wouldn't let that discourage you from purchasing). I waited for the Series 3 to come out, and the Series 2 price went down at Meijer.
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
I originally had the series 1 but upgraded to this just because I like to be outside and the series 2 is waterproof. I have had this for a year now I purchased it off of the apple website and it came super quick I love that it is easy to use and it always alerts me when I have a call or text. I wear it every day and it is definitely worth the money.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
I would love to get this product for Christmas! As a workout junkie and someone who love seeing the progress I made during a workout- this would be perfect. I have the Series 1 watch currently but the series 2 received huge upgrades such as not needing to be near your phone to receive calls and texts & many other nice features! Hoping that I am able to get this soon!
Timmie R.
Warrenville, IL
The only reason I did not give this 5 stars was because it does a pretty bad job at tracking my heart rate. I love the apple watch. I feel weird without it, but I do rely on it a lot of track my workout accurately and it does not do a very good job of this. I am currently rocking a pastel purple band with my space grey face and I'm obsessed
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I mean, it works but it's not worth it. I begged for one and I have no idea why. You can't do anything with it. It's a waste of money but looks cute I guess. It's honestly just stupid
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
I love my Apple Watch so much. You can access lots of apps on it, photos, music,etc. plus it calculates all of your steps for the day. You can also read your texts and get calls on it. I know it is a bit pricey but I like it better than my Fitbit.
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
I love my Apple Watch it is fashionable and feminine. I have the smaller one in rose gold. My only gripe is that the battery life is a tad short. You have to charge it every night you can’t skip a night or you will be wearing a dead watch all day. Other than that it totally meets my expectations!
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Michaelene J.
Channahon, IL
Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Takwa N.
it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3
Ann G.
Clayton, GA
Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?