BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3 1 Answers
  • Wanting to know if the Apple Watch is worth the money as ...2 Answers
  • Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?2 Answers
Timmie R.
Warrenville, IL
The only reason I did not give this 5 stars was because it does a pretty bad job at tracking my heart rate. I love the apple watch. I feel weird without it, but I do rely on it a lot of track my workout accurately and it does not do a very good job of this. I am currently rocking a pastel purple band with my space grey face and I'm obsessed
I love the upgrades that Apple made to this watch.. I used to be scared to even wash my hands with my series 1 but with this one wash away ladies!! Albeit it isn't water proof it's water resistant but just don't do any deep sea diving and you'll be fine lol! I love my bands and change them often depending on outfit and mood!
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I love my Apple Watch, but I have the first gen! I find it doesn't suit business meetings, and I wish it had a more "watch" look, so it didn't look like I was wearing a smart watch. I want to not stand out in meetings like I'm using my phone, but I need it due to my field of work.
Eliza L.
I got this for my birthday and I am loving it! It's so nice to have and can do so many things. Works well for when you're driving and get a call - HANDS FREE! You can text, call, anything you can imagine. It's great.
Ashley B.
Springfield, MO
This is a great addition to your techy collection....especially if you are an Apple lover. My watch syncs seamlessly with my iPad and computer and keeps me in touch and up to date on the latest happenings, even when my phone isn't accessible.
Sapphire C.
I recommend to anyone who work or is a student because you can text discreetly. But the only issues is that when you have it off and you use it your message wont sync in and you'll get notifications from old messages
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
I cat express how much I love my Apple Watch! It’s so handy and helpful! Some days I just don’t have time to search around for my lost phone but I ping it through my watch and boom find right where it is!
Amy M.
Pine Grove, CA
I have purchased several different smart watches in the past... but nothing compares to my Apple Watch! I love how I can read and respond to text messages and it tracks my movements still! Love it!!!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this it's cute and stylish the battery last a long time and it's easy to use and not to complicated Apple Watch Series 3
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Emilie M.
Trois, QC
Apple Watch Series 2 Okay, I really need this in my life! It looks so pretty and will make my life better!
MK R.
1,461 reviews
What is so important about this product and is it worth buying?
Valeria N.
Brandon
When are the sales for the Apple Watch?
Mikey M.
Wanting to know if the Apple Watch is worth the money as been thinking about it for a long time?