Gina S.

What is your favorite feature of the apple watch?! I should be getting mine in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait to play!

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Greenville, SC
1 year, 5 months ago
I honestly love the Health app so much. I work on my feet a lot and I love getting to see how active I am. That said, I also absolutely adore the Sleep ++ App. I love seeing how much active and resting sleep I've been getting. Honestly, Most of the apps are pretty great and they've all helped me be healthier and more organized. Headspace is great stress app, too, btw.