Michaelene J.
Channahon, IL

Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???

Payton W.
Payton W.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
It mostly depends on what you want. The fitness features are very cool and I really enjoyed them. You can also text and call and check Instagram from your watch. I personally love it but if you’re not really into that I would not buy it.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
9 months, 1 week ago
If you want a smart watch there are so many options out there that cost so much less! I really love my Pebble Time Round but the company was recently bought by FitBit so they aren't producing watches anymore. They are super cheap if you can find them from third party sellers but obviously there would be no customer support if something goes wrong.