Bailey A.
Alexandria
I received my Series 2 Apple Watch as a Christmas present from my boyfriend and I've had it for about 15 months so far and I don't think I would be able to function properly without it! Before the smart watch was trending, I just wore more fancy watches for special events but that was pretty much it. When I first got my Apple watch it took a little getting use to wearing it everyday, but now I feel incomplete when I leave the house without it (which as only been a few times in 15 months). I would have to say my favorite aspect of the Apple watch is how customizable it is!! I also believe it encourages me to be more active by reminding me of my goals throughout the day! I love that the Series 2 is waterproof so I don't have to worry about it getting damaged, which is the main reason I wasn't interested in the Series 1. I also love that you can play certain games on the watch like Trivia Crack or can scroll through Instagram feed. I would hate to go without my Apple watch and I would recommend this smart watch to anyone looking into getting a smart watch, mostly if you own a iPhone!