BY APPLE #13 in Smartwatches

Band Size: Band with 38mm case fits 130-200mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 28.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

Buy on Target
Pop D.
Pop D.
I have this one and let me tell you, it is a fantastic watch the only fault I see it has is is the glass which is a disappointment is if you don't take care of it right away. It's expensive on its own but the glass to cost more to get it then to get it put on by someone that will not damage it and knows what they are doing. I would love to get the magnetic band for it, as of yet I haven't. And not that I am not a satisfied customer, because I am but I would have to say that I definitely 100% recommend to everyone.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I love my Apple Watch series 2. The look and feel is identical to the original but with the satisfaction of knowing it is waterproof. I love the new GPS feature and the higher nits. I'm always happy with Apple products and highly recommended them. I wore the original every day for over a year with no issues. I'm ready to take this baby for a run 🏃🏼
Nakirah P.
Nakirah P.
hamilton
I absolutely love this watch! I have always been an Apple product user and they never seem to disappoint! I have had this watch a little over a year, however, you'd never be able to tell! It holds up well against everyday wear and tear! The replaceable bands make the product easy to adjust it's style to match yours! Although it may be a little bit on the pricier side, it is worth it!
Pros: Waterproof, Easily adjustable, works like another phone, small, cute
Cons: Need wireless headphones, battery life could be better, useless without an iphone
Amber M.
Amber M.
Clinton, MI
This Apple Watch is the best yet! I love that I can track my activity, check messages and weather, make phone calls and access my phone camera remotely along with so many other things. love that it is waterproof and seems to be durable so far. The only downside is that it doesn't accurately track my calories or activity when I am pushing my son's stroller. The athletic band is really comfortable and stays in place while I work out. This watch goes above and beyond what a Watch should be! Definitely worth the money!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I actually won this in a raffle and am sure glad I did! I love the features this watch brings, it tracks your steps, fitness activities, heart rate, hours of standing. You can also read/send texts from it, view GPS directions which is a great feature when driving, and get notifications for almost any app you want. Only con is that it is pricey and requires to be charged every night.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
I absolutely love this product. Apple really stepped up their game with the series 2. I love that I am able to wear the Watch at any race wet or dry. The activity tracking is very motivational and helps me reach my fitness goals. I love the reminder to stand up. It is very easy to use and it has actual made me look at my phone less. The best part is that it is fashionable and the bands can be easily changed based on your outfit.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Saint Louis , MO
I love my Apple Watch. I can't go a day without having it on because I feel lost. It is so accurate in tracking physical activity throughout the day and it sets goals for you to reach. Also love that you can check messages, make phone calls, find directions, check your heart rate, etc all from your wrist. Love that I can leave my phone in my purse and have everything I need still with me
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
I got this for my birthday and I am loving it! It's so nice to have and can do so many things. Works well for when you're driving and get a call - HANDS FREE! You can text, call, anything you can imagine. It's great.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Springfield, MO
This is a great addition to your techy collection....especially if you are an Apple lover. My watch syncs seamlessly with my iPad and computer and keeps me in touch and up to date on the latest happenings, even when my phone isn't accessible.
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
WATERTOWN, SD
Love the apps and multi functionality of the watch. Use it for work daily and it has made life easy. Preferred over Gear2.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Gina S.
Gina S.
What is your favorite feature of the apple watch?! I should be getting mine in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait to play!
Mikey M.
Mikey M.
Wanting to know if the Apple Watch is worth the money as been thinking about it for a long time?
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
When are the sales for the Apple Watch?
Ann G.
Ann G.
Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?