BY APPLE #10 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spendin...2 Answers
  • it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3 1 Answers
  • Doesn't the 42mm have a better battery life? My fiancé is taking ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Matti G.
Cleveland , TN
So far Iv really liked the watch. It was purchased from Best Buy. The main think I enjoy about it is the amount of diverse apps that are available. At the same time though I feel like it’s too many to use. I suppose if you do need them they are there.
The workout app and activity tracker is great! I had to do an update for it to work better, but now the heart monitor is very accurate.
The screen is very customizable and unique to your personality. I feel like the battery could be better when compared to my husbands Samsung Watch, but overall I really enjoy it. The replacement bands are cheap and hold up great!
Amber K.
Lakeland, GA
Absolutely in love with my Apple Watch. I got this as a Christmas present last year and haven’t taken it off since. Pros: you have your texts, phone calls, emails, Facebook notifications, colander, and workout app at your fingertips. You can easily glance at the watch when your hands are full to read a text or see who’s calling. Cons: the price, phone calls always on speaker, and the price. Honestly I only have two complaints one is the big thing that everyone is reluctant about, the price, but it’s an Apple product so no surprise there. My second is the fact that all phone calls on the watch are public because there’s no way to turn it down low enough where you can hear but no one else can. I just don’t use the phone feature unless I’m in the car or at home.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Gregory S.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
If you have heavy tattoos on your arms and wrist this watch going to Drive YOU NUTS! You will want to do all the cool Stuff that this watch can do but It will constantly be locking up on you as your tattoos cause it to "loose" contact with you. Also IF you are a Heavy athlete who is familiar with Garmin and learned to like them you This is not the watch for you, it can't do what you Garmin can.
Hannah P.
I got this watch to, primarily, keep track of my health + fitness. However, I have thoroughly enjoyed the text message function. There have been times that the watch seems a little unresponsive and/or slow, so I have to restart just like my phone (I wouldn't let that discourage you from purchasing). I waited for the Series 3 to come out, and the Series 2 price went down at Meijer.
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
I originally had the series 1 but upgraded to this just because I like to be outside and the series 2 is waterproof. I have had this for a year now I purchased it off of the apple website and it came super quick I love that it is easy to use and it always alerts me when I have a call or text. I wear it every day and it is definitely worth the money.
Kaleb F.
I like the increased water resistance in this watch, because that was what always made me nervous with the Series 1 watch.

I got this in the 42mm size for the color availability, and I enjoyed the small amount of extra space over the 38mm size I had for the Series 1 watch.

I was disappointed that this Series still didn’t have an integrated SIM card (or an option for one) but I guess for that I will need a Series 3. For this watch, most of its functionality comes from being in contact with your phone and there is no way to use it to accept or place a call without having your phone with you, which remains a bummer.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
I have an Apple Watch series to and I upgraded from my fit bit blaze I definitely like the Apple Watch better because I can make phone calls on it it’s waterproof and I can respond to text messages via my watch which is super helpful when my phone is being utilized by my two-year-old.
Ashley M.
I really love me watch. I haven't completely know all the trick i can do with it but i learn something new everyday. It's reliable , affordable and easy to use. I purchased it from the Apple store last year. If you use your iPhone for everything like i do... definitely get an Iwatch.
Amanda K.
Waterproof perfection. Yum! It will sync to my phone all while tracking how lazy I am every day. Getting more affordable since series 3 came out too! And it’s preeeetty. I can’t wait to try it out and be motivated to be more active.
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Takwa N.
it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3
Gina S.
What is your favorite feature of the apple watch?! I should be getting mine in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait to play!