BY APPLE #3 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spendin...1 Answers
  • it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3 1 Answers
  • Doesn't the 42mm have a better battery life? My fiancé is taking ...1 Answers
Traci K.
Traci K.
This watch is a total game changer! I held out waiting to buy the series 2 because it is waterproof, and I am glad I did. This watch is a perfect companion to my iphone. I am notorious for not seeing text messages until hours later since I leave my phone on silent at work, and now i don't miss anything because I get an instant wrist tap notification. I love that I can get a little map of my outdoor walks/runs with my dogs, thanks to the built-in GPS.
The only reason I deducted one star is because there are some limits in the fitness tracking capabilities. The watch tracks workouts based on heart rate and works best when it is a rhythmic activity (i.e. running, walking). However, I am an avid crossfitter and the range of movements we do in workouts is constantly varied. The watch has trouble picking up on these, and it reads my heart rate incorrectly which then underestimates the number of calories burned. Unfortunately I think this is a limitation I'm going to have to live with. It is still good at motivating me to move more in general though, and I'm always motivated to try and close all 3 of my circles for the day.
Pop D.
Pop D.
I have this one and let me tell you, it is a fantastic watch the only fault I see it has is is the glass which is a disappointment is if you don't take care of it right away. It's expensive on its own but the glass to cost more to get it then to get it put on by someone that will not damage it and knows what they are doing. I would love to get the magnetic band for it, as of yet I haven't. And not that I am not a satisfied customer, because I am but I would have to say that I definitely 100% recommend to everyone.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I love my Apple Watch series 2. The look and feel is identical to the original but with the satisfaction of knowing it is waterproof. I love the new GPS feature and the higher nits. I'm always happy with Apple products and highly recommended them. I wore the original every day for over a year with no issues. I'm ready to take this baby for a run 🏃🏼
Derek G.
Derek G.
West Islip, NY
The series 2 Apple Watch is great because it's waterproof!! I wear it all day while I'm at work (I'm a chef, so it gets wet and dirty). The dictating text feature works great. The different faces are customizable. I can't leave without this tech anymore. I got one for my wife too.
Jennifer C.
I love the series 2 with its new features. I feel like the battery goes too quickly, but overall is a nice novelty to have. You can check messages, make phone calls, all at the flick of a wrist! cool gadget!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
So let me start with this was a Christmas gift from my significant other.  I have been looking at MK watches and these for a few moths trying to decide which one to get. finally deciding this once they released the waterproof  version.  I used to own a Fitbit and that was the one drawback that I couldn't get past how can you not be water proof for the any fabs? I have used this watch for about 3 month and it is OK. It tells time since with my phone I can answer calls on to while the phone is buried in my hand bag or across the house/ office. It does count steps which is great and pairs well with some apps, but it doesn't track sleep patters (assuming you could wear it through the night, ill get to that in a moment) my tiny fit bit would track my sleep patters and tell me how much tossing and turning I was dong each night. There are some apps you can download but its not part of your main heath screen. I wish there was a larger completion aspect to the fitness mode I used to compete frequently with my friends on fit bit I am just less motivated. I also wish it tracked your flights of steps. Now to the battery life, its awful! Some days the watch doesn't last past 6 hours on a full charge. Then I have to throw it on the charger for an hour or so to finish my day, mind you those are days I am doing a lot of running around errands, calls text etc. but thats life. Now on a "slow" or normal day from 6am till around 11pm. I may have a 10% or so battery life left on my watch but there is no way I could sleep in it to have any real idea of sleep patters without a mid day charge.  If my tiny Fitbit watch with HR that was synced with my phone ca last a min of 4 days between charges then my bulky apple watches should also. Yes it has a screen but the body is twice as thick as the fit bit as well. Would I go back no, but I do hope apple improves battery life across all devices starting with the watch and the need for a minimum of 3 days between charges. I KNOW they can figure something out.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
I'm not completely convinced this watch is all that everyone's comments have lead me to believe.  I'm 3 days into usage and so far the outcome is this.

Day 1 - the battery life didn't make it a whole 24 hours, even though I had charged it to 100% when I first got it.
Day 2 - during my workout, I noticed (and liked) that were different options to track.  These included indoor running, walking, cycling, and outdoor activities as well. What I didn't see was weightlifting.  When looking at the other option, it said it was equivalent to a brisk walk.  i don't agree. The only other option I saw was to download a third party app which would track those --- but even those apps didn't do what I wanted it to.
Day 3 - I tried a couple of different functions with this watch.  The distance tracker seems to be accurate but the heart rate seemed a bit off to me.  I've had a polar, two different fitbits and now the apple watch. They each have their ups and downs but I'm not seeing the value of nearly $400 when tax is applied.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Austin, TX
I have had my watch for about a week and a half now and I'm absolutely in love! My husband bought it for me since I have been really wanting to track my health and fitness goals. There are special apps for the watch too, including those to track your sleep, which I'm very interested in tracking. I am learning more and more about it day by day (like talk to text, it's awesome!) very convenient and comfortable to wear. I can actually wear it while I sleep no problem, I am however a heavy sleeper so that may play a part in it, but the band is very flexible and comfortable. I love that the bands are interchangeable because my mood and style frequently change and I like to match my watch to my outfits! Bands don't specifically HAVE to be apple brand either so that's pretty cool :) I recommend this watch to everyone, it's one that has definitely been a game changer in my fitness lifestyle. It's pretty cool how I can just talk into my wrist and send a text, esp while walking or driving, no looking down or taking my hands off the wheel :)
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
After trying two different Jawbone and Fitbit models, I finally gave in and purchased an Apple Watch. Mine is the Gold and Midnight Blue Series 2 42mm and I love it. First of all I dislike the sport band that comes with it. It swears so much; even when I'm not participating in any workouts. The band is very uncomfortable to sleep in. I have ordered a woven nylon band and I'm sure this will solve my issue. As for the watch, I love it! Tracks all types of workouts; still working on how to measure strength training but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Love that I can say "Hey Siri. . ." to my watch and do things like call my husband or make a list or set an alarm. Dozens of Watch faces, apps, and ways to customize. Oh, I had to pay for a sleep app. Apple felt that you should charge the watch while you sleep. I charge while I shower or do my hair. I use the AutoSleep app to track sleep and it does better than Jawbone and Fitbit combined. Definitely recommend; pick a color that you wouldn't normally. I hate Gold but love my Apple Watch.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I love my Apple Watch. My husband bought it for me a few months ago. We went back and forth not knowing what one to buy. I finally decided that I wanted the stainless steel one because I can be really tough one my watches and I wanted this one to last. I really don't think it's worth almost $300 more. But I still love it. It keeps me moving. If I'm having a lazy day it reminds me to get up and move at least once an hour. It keeps track of my step, the calories I burn and how long I exercise. I have mine set for my daily goals and I can change it whenever I feel like my goals are changing. I would recommend this Watch to anyone but unless you're really careless or something, I don't think you need the stainless steel watch.
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Angela N.
Angela N.
Doesn't the 42mm have a better battery life? My fiancé is taking me to get one and I'm debating whether to get the 38mm or the 42mm. I watched a few videos on YouTube and some women on there say that the 42mm doesn't look that big once out of the store.
Brandee P.
Brandee P.
Does anyone have this Apple Watch series 2? I would really like to get one, but I'm not sure if it is worth spending $400. Would you recommend the Apple Watch over a Fitbit or garmin?
Michaelene J.
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???