BY APPLE #8 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?1 Answers
  • Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth...2 Answers
  • it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amber K.
Lakeland, GA
Absolutely in love with my Apple Watch. I got this as a Christmas present last year and haven’t taken it off since. Pros: you have your texts, phone calls, emails, Facebook notifications, colander, and workout app at your fingertips. You can easily glance at the watch when your hands are full to read a text or see who’s calling. Cons: the price, phone calls always on speaker, and the price. Honestly I only have two complaints one is the big thing that everyone is reluctant about, the price, but it’s an Apple product so no surprise there. My second is the fact that all phone calls on the watch are public because there’s no way to turn it down low enough where you can hear but no one else can. I just don’t use the phone feature unless I’m in the car or at home.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Let me start by saying that I don't hate my apple watch. I really do like it. I like the look of it, I like the fact that you can change your band out, and I like to use it. With that said, I just don't think it's worth the price they are selling it for. It doesn't do really anything without being connected via bluetooth to your phone. So basically your phone always has to be near, which isn't the point not to have to carry your phone with you everywhere, for example, like at work? It's a glorified FitBit without your phone near. It's too small to really do anything with as far as play games or things like that, not that you would want to, but if you cut that kind of stuff out, its really kind of pointless. Way overpriced. I would recommend if you are a tech person and love to have all things tech.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I received my Series 2 Apple Watch as a Christmas present from my boyfriend and I've had it for about 15 months so far and I don't think I would be able to function properly without it! Before the smart watch was trending, I just wore more fancy watches for special events but that was pretty much it. When I first got my Apple watch it took a little getting use to wearing it everyday, but now I feel incomplete when I leave the house without it (which as only been a few times in 15 months). I would have to say my favorite aspect of the Apple watch is how customizable it is!! I also believe it encourages me to be more active by reminding me of my goals throughout the day! I love that the Series 2 is waterproof so I don't have to worry about it getting damaged, which is the main reason I wasn't interested in the Series 1. I also love that you can play certain games on the watch like Trivia Crack or can scroll through Instagram feed. I would hate to go without my Apple watch and I would recommend this smart watch to anyone looking into getting a smart watch, mostly if you own a iPhone!
Anna S.
Austin
I love my Apple Watch, I think I've become more reliant on it than my actual iPhone. However, I think if your primary reason isn't for its health apps, I don't think its worth the big price tag. The reason why I love my Apple watch so much is because of its activity app and how it helps track my time and calories during my workouts. I find myself using those features more than replying to messages, calling people, that sort of thing. It is completely waterproof- I've gone swimming with it in pools, swimming in the ocean, lakes, etc and Never had a problem. As long as you use the water clearing feature for the speakers everything runs smoothly!
Ashton P.
Dakota city , NE
I went from the Fitbit Charge 2 to this, I love it because I can do more but I HATE the battery life! I have to charge this thing like every other day it seems like! I’m use to charging my Fitbit 1 tome a week and it would be fine! I also don’t like how the vibration on it isn’t as powerful! When I would wear my Fitbit it would vibrate because of a call and wake me up from a dead sleep! This on the other hand sucks! And it’s so hard for me to say any of this because I love all things Apple but I feel like this ran a little short and just doesn’t compare to other Apple items I have!
Julianne W.
Vernon
So, I love all apple products. I have an iPhone, iPad, MacBook air and now the apple watch. I love being able to get my calls and texts to the watch and being able to reply and answer when I'm at work and can't get to my phone. I love how it tracks my steps and heart rate too. The downside is the battery dies within a day so I am constantly charging it. It also doesn't track sleep, and for me thats important. But there are apps you can get that will link to the watch and monitor your sleep so thats an easy fix. It is also waterproof so you can wear it in the shower or in the pool
Anna H.
Salem, OR
I love my watch. I have the Nike model42. I got the silver with white band. I have had it over a tear and still can not love with out it. When driving I can take a quick glance to see if a message is important or not. Also when navigating it vibrates so I can have my gps silent(the voice is so annoying). I love that I can access Siri and my phone without having to dig my phone out of my purse. And always knowing my steps, activities and HR is a great thing.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Gregory S.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
If you have heavy tattoos on your arms and wrist this watch going to Drive YOU NUTS! You will want to do all the cool Stuff that this watch can do but It will constantly be locking up on you as your tattoos cause it to "loose" contact with you. Also IF you are a Heavy athlete who is familiar with Garmin and learned to like them you This is not the watch for you, it can't do what you Garmin can.
Matti G.
Cleveland, TN
So far Iv really liked the watch. It was purchased from Best Buy. The main think I enjoy about it is the amount of diverse apps that are available. At the same time though I feel like it’s too many to use. I suppose if you do need them they are there.
The workout app and activity tracker is great! I had to do an update for it to work better, but now the heart monitor is very accurate.
The screen is very customizable and unique to your personality. I feel like the battery could be better when compared to my husbands Samsung Watch, but overall I really enjoy it. The replacement bands are cheap and hold up great!
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Michaelene J.
Channahon, IL
Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Gina S.
What is your favorite feature of the apple watch?! I should be getting mine in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait to play!
MK J.
What is so important about this product and is it worth buying?