Apple Watch Series 2
Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists
Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later
- Silver aluminum case
- S2 dual-core processor
- Built-in GPS and GLONASS
- Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
- Ion-X glass
- 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
- Ceramic back
- Digital Crown
- Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
- Direct fire speaker and microphone
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- watchOS 3
- Height: 42.5mm
- Width: 36.4mm
- Depth: 11.4mm
- Case Weight: 34.2g
What’s in the Box:
- Silver Aluminum Case
- Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)
Top Questions See all 25 Q&A
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
The workout app and activity tracker is great! I had to do an update for it to work better, but now the heart monitor is very accurate.
The screen is very customizable and unique to your personality. I feel like the battery could be better when compared to my husbands Samsung Watch, but overall I really enjoy it. The replacement bands are cheap and hold up great!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos