BY APPLE #20 in Smartwatches

Band Size: Band with 38mm case fits 130-200mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later.

Features:

• Rose Gold aluminum case
  • S1P dual-core processor
  • Splash resistant
  • Ion-X glass
  • OLED Retina display with Force Touch (450 nits)
  • Composite back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 10.5mm
  • Case Weight: 25g

What’s in the Box:

• Rose Gold Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable

• Does the Apple Watch freeze a lot? And how often flakes it need to ...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Lancaster, PA
Love love love this. Purchased this from target when they were having a sale and I have not regretted it since. The Rosegold truly as pretty as it is a beautiful pink band. Runs smoothly and syncs perfectly with my phone and other apple products!
Alex P.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
My boyfriend recently upgraded me from a Fitbit HR to this rose gold 38mm Apple Watch and I could not love it more!! It has so much more accuracy and technology than the Fitbit did. It tracks my exercise and movements much better and gives me so much more detail and information on myself. I'd recommend this to anyone who works out and is constantly wanting to track their progress. I don't have any apps on mine other than fitness related ones because I don't care to try looking at Instagram or Twitter on my watch when I can just look on my phone.
Arielle A.
Arielle A.
I didn't see the need in an Apple Watch but my boyfriend gifted me this for Christmas and I LOVE IT. Activity app help me stay motivated to be active. I don't like that I can't see my messages sent from Watch on my phone, only incoming.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Lancaster, CA
I love my Apple Watch. Keeps me motivated to be active, it's very convenient, easy to use and the tracking features for working out are very useful. I will say that the heart rate monitor is not very accurate and neither is the calorie tracking. It is a little pricey but worth it!
Asia S.
Asia S.
Houston
I have literally retired all of my watches for this one! It's so cute and chic, but yet still sporty. I use it daily for all of my fitness needs and personal needs. At first, I was skeptical because I thought it was a fad watch, but I absolutely would buy it again!
Norma V.
Norma V.
I would reccomend this product if you are a very active person! I mostly use my watch when I'm either at work or the gym and I gotta say it's a lifesaver ! I also love the fact that it lets me know how many steps I take and how many calories I burned for the day !
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Palm Desert, CA
Didn't feel like I would need this but then my boyfriend gave it to me as a gift and now I love it. Has so many convenient useful features that I now find myself using constantly. Love being able to view my texts without having to grab my phone out of my purse/pockets etc.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this watch! I previously had a Fitbit but lost interest due to several missing items. I love the HR monitor and the ease of answering a text. I did wait for a price drop, I was okay spending 200+ on something that does so much.
Emilea B.
Emilea B.
Port Richey, FL
I have been wanting an Apple Watch for awhile now and finally got one and I am in love! I've had a Fitbit but didn't love it as much as this. I love that I can answer calls without holding the phone up to my ear or having to worry about the speaker being too far away to hear. I also love all the fitness tracking that it has.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Manchester, NH
My favorite thing ever! I love the series 1 I've had it for about a year now. Even though there is series 2 and 3 coming out I wouldn't even upgrade from what I have now. One compliant is that my dark jeans stained my band!
Diana H.
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
Does the Apple Watch freeze a lot? And how often flakes it need to be charged?