ElectronicsWearablesSmartwatchesApple
Watch Series 1 42mm Gold Aluminum Case with Cocoa Sport Band

Apple Watch Series 1 42mm Gold Aluminum Case with Cocoa Sport Band

Track and share your daily physical activity. Measure your workouts. Monitor your health. Stay connected to the people and information you care about most. Now you can do it all even faster than before, thanks to a dual-core processor.Requires an iPhone 5 or later.Durable, lightweight aluminum cases in silver, space gray, gold, and rose gold. Sport Band in a variety of colors. All the features of the original Apple Watch, plus a dual-core processor for faster performance. All models run watchOS 3.Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch requires iPhone 5 or later.¹Apple Watch Series 1 has a water resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529. Apple Watch Series 1 is splash and water resistant, but submerging Apple Watch Series 1 is not recommended.²Testing conducted by Apple in August 2016 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Edition, each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. All-day battery life is based on 18 hours with the following use: 90 time checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use, and a 30-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours. Battery life varies by use, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary. TM and © 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

Start your review of Apple Watch Series 1 42mm Gold Aluminum Case with Cocoa Sport Band!
May W.
San Francisco, CA
Apple Watch Series 1 42mm Gold Aluminum Case with Cocoa Sport Band uploaded by May W.
Purchased at: Apple
I love my Apple Watch because it can act like a phone without my phone. The only thing I do find a little annoying is the texting part of it. I would just prefer to text from my phone, it’s quicker and easier. But the watch is great at reading texts when you don’t want to be on your phone in case you’re talking to someone
Jeff P.
Purchased at: Apple
I’ve had incredible luck with my Apple Series 1 watch. I wear it in the pool, the ocean, basically I only take it off to charge. Now that it is getting older, it doesn’t always sync perfectly as far as messages. I’ve had it for at least five years. It was definitely a wonderful gift! Yes, I know they are a bit expensive, but I have banged mine against the wall, dropped it, and submerged it in water clearly deeper than suggested and it still operates well. I’m debating on getting the newer one now only because of some of the newer features. Thank you for reading my review. Hakuna Matada!
Ashley S.
Jamestown, OH
I ADORE my Apple Watch. I have different watch bands that I’ve found at different stores. I paid 170 maybe a little less for it brand new at Walmart. I would recommend!
Kristi J.
Sandersville, GA
I love my Apple Watch, however the screen easily cracks and I prefer to have a sleek looking watch. I did not like the fact that I had to buy a bulky cover to protect my very expensive watch
Lexi R.
Pueblo, CO
Absolutely love my Apple Watch. Are use all the time. When I first purchased my watch would keep its battery for a very long time. But since having it over a year the battery does not last as long
Magalene S.
Gulfport, MS
I love my watch. I know there are many more versions but my series one work just as good as the new. I love Apple.
Kayla B.
Even though it’s a series one, it works just as well as the newest ones and it’s never given me any problems.
Andrea C.
Taunton, MA
Ive had this watch for years and I love it. Definitely comes in very handy for a lot of things and I will probably cry the day it stops working lol
Wendy S.
I would be lost without my Apple Watch! It basically does everything that my iPhone does, but with the convenience of being a fraction of the size (on top of already being on my person)! The battery doesn't last as long as I would like, but is more than enough to get me through the day! I would definitely buy again, and am hoping to upgrade in the near future!
Julia N.
Doylestown, PA
This isn’t my exact watch. I have silver. I love this watch. I hardly ever take it off unless it’s dead. I use it for just about everything. You can text, music, the chats for my virtual calls, directions, and of course exercise. I find it’s pretty accurate especially for my size. I highly recommend an Apple Watch. I love it and worth the money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeff P.
il y a 8 mois
Kristin S. il y a 8 mois
You should update it! I updated mine and it made it so much more comparable with my phone!