BY APPLE #9 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S1P dual-core processor
  • Splash resistant
  • Ion-X glass
  • OLED Retina display with Force Touch (450 nits)
  • Composite back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 10.5mm
  • Case Weight: 30g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable

Rachel M.
Grand Blanc,
I have never really liked or worn watches. I have rather small wrists and most bands don’t fit me well - resulting in the watch slipping around or ending up on the anterior part of my wrist which I find very uncomfortable. I ended up winning one of these, so why not give it a whirl. Right out of the packaging I found it very sleek. It comes with two bands, and it is simple to set up if you have an iPhone. Don’t know how it works otherwise. The band fits snuggly against my wrist and it doesn’t feel like it’s going to fall off. It’s really user friendly, even for someone like me who takes their time upgrading to new phones, computers, or other technologies. I like that you can choose different clock screens, and that it reminds you to stand up or breathe with a simple physical reminder (almost a tap or pulse like sensation). As far as receiving calls it does alright; it takes a hot second once you answer the call to connect and sometimes the reception is rough. All and all I think it is a good product and would recommend if you have the money and looking for a “smart watch” so to speak.
Jordanis L.
I'm a Computer Engineer and have to say this watch rocks! People may say its slow and inefficient but it tracks your fitness so perfectly. The fitness tracker is mainly what I use it for, but I mainly keep mine on airplane mode so it reduces EMF radiation. I am not a fan of the NEW series 3 for it has GPS which means it will cause more radiation on your body of which you DON'T need! I would advice to use this product mainly as a fitness tracker and not as a notifier.
Mallory E.
Mitchell
I have had this Apple Watch for about three years now and my husband just got one about a year ago. I really like everything that it can do. I like that you can answer phone calls, use Bluetooth to connect to headphones while working I want, love trying to fill my three rings each day! You can also switch out the bands and have a new watch everyday! I think right now as it is an older style it is more affordable and would be good for someone looking for a good Apple Watch that isn’t too expensive but still is really cool and has great capabilities.
Ashley V.
How it got so many stars is beyond me. If you think this watch will be good for tracking workouts (like I did) you’re sadly mistaken. It automatically pauses workouts every 5 seconds the official excuse it “iT mUsT nOt Be GeTtInG a GoOd HeArT rAtE rEaDiNg- TrY tIgHteNiNg tHe BaNd” No. Try again. It’s tight enough and worn correctly. Garbage watch. Don’t waste your money if you expect your workouts to be tracked bc that’s not gonna happen. Also my FB doesn’t work with it so wtf
Daireny P.
Recently just purchased my Apple Watch for a great price from Walmart and I absolutely love. It’s not so much of the hype like if you leave your phone him and have your watch it won’t work, or if your phone dies it won’t work either. All in all it’s stylish and very useful if you close to your phone.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Not only do I walk MORE now than I ever have, it is truly a game changer. I don’t even think about wanting to wear another watch. Yes it is expensive but so are our phones. If you’re going to purchase something for yourself and it’s going to be pricy, let one of those things be an Apple Watch!
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I had a Fitbit for years and was wanting an Apple Watch so bad.  I finally caved when I saw a really great deal on the Series 1 a few months ago.  I am so happy I got this.  There is a large variety of watch faces to choose from, and you can further customize those.  I like being able to read/respond to texts when I don't have my phone with me, like cleaning the house, working out, or even in meetings at work.  I feel like the fitness app is more motivating than a Fitbit because you are trying to reach move calories, move minutes, and hours of standing vs. just trying to get steps.  I also like that there's more choice for work outs and that you get notifications of when your friends work out and what work outs they did!
Jesse G.
Albert Lea, MN
I have had my Apple Watch for one year now and it’s been so helpful in my health journey! The big issue I have is it don’t track sleep and the battery doesn’t last long usually about 1 1/2 day. Otherwise it’s beneficial if you are always on the go. I plan to upgrade to the three so I never need my phone. The watch does have many fun apps to help promote healthy living!
Jordan M.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love this watch. I don't necessarily need all the extra features, but I love how you can customize the face. I wear it daily, and even though there are now newer models available, I still think this one works wonderfully, and I dont feel like the product has slowed down at all. I don't like that it has to be charged every day.
Ashley W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love my Apple Watch, I purchased this because I wanted something where I could read and respond to text messages while I was work because we aren't able to have our phones with us but we are allowed to have our Apple Watches. I also love this because of the activity function. I used to have a FitBit but I love the functions on this so much more. I just wish that it's main focus was on steps rather than activity per say.
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
Does the Apple Watch freeze a lot? And how often flakes it need to be charged?
Takwa N.