BY APPLE #11 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

• Silver aluminum case
  • S1P dual-core processor
  • Splash resistant
  • Ion-X glass
  • OLED Retina display with Force Touch (450 nits)
  • Composite back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 10.5mm
  • Case Weight: 30g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable

Buy on Walmart*
Leah S.
Stevens Point , WI
I had a Fitbit for years and was wanting an Apple Watch so bad.  I finally caved when I saw a really great deal on the Series 1 a few months ago.  I am so happy I got this.  There is a large variety of watch faces to choose from, and you can further customize those.  I like being able to read/respond to texts when I don't have my phone with me, like cleaning the house, working out, or even in meetings at work.  I feel like the fitness app is more motivating than a Fitbit because you are trying to reach move calories, move minutes, and hours of standing vs. just trying to get steps.  I also like that there's more choice for work outs and that you get notifications of when your friends work out and what work outs they did!
Lexis S.
Danville, KY
I love love love my watch. I use it for my workouts, it keeps track of calories expended and floors I've climbed. Of course, this is not accurate (its an estimate) but its just a jumping off point and it helps mentally. I Always try to beat my calories expended so for me it works. Plus it has all the great apps of your phone. I got mine when they first came out as a birthday gift. I would buy one for myself if something happened to mine as I am addicted.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I got the watch the first week when they came out. I loved mine right away. Eventually I found that I wasn't really using it as much expect to respond to texts if I had to.

The activity tracker is a nice feature but when I got a fitbit I found myself using this less and less.

My husbands broke. The whole screen came out and is hanging on by a few wires. We took it to Apple but it was outside of the warranty so they wouldn't fix it
Jesse G.
Albert Lea, MN
I have had my Apple Watch for one year now and it’s been so helpful in my health journey! The big issue I have is it don’t track sleep and the battery doesn’t last long usually about 1 1/2 day. Otherwise it’s beneficial if you are always on the go. I plan to upgrade to the three so I never need my phone. The watch does have many fun apps to help promote healthy living!
Jordan M.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love this watch. I don't necessarily need all the extra features, but I love how you can customize the face. I wear it daily, and even though there are now newer models available, I still think this one works wonderfully, and I dont feel like the product has slowed down at all. I don't like that it has to be charged every day.
Taylor K.
I really enjoy my Apple Watch Series 1! I don't need all the extra features the other series have, this one is enough. I mostly use the activity tracker and quick responses for text. I especially like that is tracks how many steps you take and always reminds you to stand! I sit all day at work and having the reminder is beneficial.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
I got the 1st edition Apple Watch about 2 years ago and love it. It is so convenient to receive calls and texts when your phone is nearby. I love the Apple Pay feature. It is nice to be able to pay with your watch and not need a purse! I also like the fitness tracker and that it lets you know if you have been sitting for an extended period of time.
Jenna O.
Noblesville, IN
I've never owned a nice watch before, and bought this one as a birthday present to myself last summer. I absolutely love it, its perfect for when I'm on the go. I never miss important messages or calls because it lets me know whenever someone is trying to reach me. I  also love the exercise tracker, it has settings for indoor AND outdoor exercises, ellipticals, walking, running, pretty much everything you can think of. The stopwatch is also a great function for exercising. I really love my watch; however, I do wish it was helpful to me in more ways, I think the app selection is pretty small, but hopefully that'll change in the future.
Savannah S.
Hawley, TX
I recently purchased my first Apple Watch & chose the series 1. I have actually been SO obsessed with it & cannot go a day without. There are hundreds of
apps you can use, and I love the ability to change up the face of the watch (screen) or switch out wrist bands - for different outfits and looks. Only con- is that I feel as though the battery dies quickly. I have to charge it every night, which i didn’t expect. There might be a better battery life in the newer series, I am not sure!
Chandni P.
I love my apple watch. I got mine for my college graduation and I always have it on. I love how you can customize the watches face, currently my watch face is a picture of my dog Layla :) It is really convenient to have.  I honestly don't have anything bad to say about it. Sometimes I wish it didn't have to be close to my phone but it is still a good watch. I ended up getting a Zagg glass screen protector for my screen to be on the safe side.
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
Does the Apple Watch freeze a lot? And how often flakes it need to be charged?
Takwa N.