BY APPLE #10 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S1P dual-core processor
  • Splash resistant
  • Ion-X glass
  • OLED Retina display with Force Touch (450 nits)
  • Composite back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 10.5mm
  • Case Weight: 30g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable

Hailey R.
Trafford , AL
I am mostly a SAHM, with a part time job in retail. So in my opinion this is the perfect watch for me. While I am at work I can’t always have my phone on me, so while I have family members or my fiancé calling/texting me, I can reply or answer when I am away restocking. Another thing that helps is when I have food in the oven I can set a timer on my watch so it will go off on my wrist when the time is up, instead of searching for my phone (which I misplace A LOT) to turn off the timer. Another thing that helps is if I need to text or call a family member and my toddler is watching blippi on YouTube I can easily do that without ripping my phone from my toddlers fingers instantly causing him a mental breakdown and loss of my sanity.

I do tend to lose and misplace my phone a lot in my home, having the watch allows me to reply to the things I need to, as well as page my phone when I can’t find it. So it’s an all around plus for me to have. When Apple updates so much in the future to where I can’t use it anymore I’ll probably eventually update to the next one up, but for now this is enough for me to use.
Victoria H.
I received this watch as a graduation present in 2016 and I am still in love with it! It allows me to check messages and screen calls and it is also so pretty since mine is the rose gold color! The battery lasts about two days and honestly I have accidentally worn mine in the shower and swam with it for about ten minutes and it still functions as if brand new! This watch is very durable and worth the price point. I like that it also has the option to have watch apps that make student/ young professional lifestyle more functional. It will also allow for daily health updates and reminders for example to stand up or if you have exercise goals and will keep track of your heart rate. I love that apple has a made this watch but I just saw that this series was discontinued.
Rachel M.
Grand Blanc,
I have never really liked or worn watches. I have rather small wrists and most bands don’t fit me well - resulting in the watch slipping around or ending up on the anterior part of my wrist which I find very uncomfortable. I ended up winning one of these, so why not give it a whirl. Right out of the packaging I found it very sleek. It comes with two bands, and it is simple to set up if you have an iPhone. Don’t know how it works otherwise. The band fits snuggly against my wrist and it doesn’t feel like it’s going to fall off. It’s really user friendly, even for someone like me who takes their time upgrading to new phones, computers, or other technologies. I like that you can choose different clock screens, and that it reminds you to stand up or breathe with a simple physical reminder (almost a tap or pulse like sensation). As far as receiving calls it does alright; it takes a hot second once you answer the call to connect and sometimes the reception is rough. All and all I think it is a good product and would recommend if you have the money and looking for a “smart watch” so to speak.
Jordanis L.
I'm a Computer Engineer and have to say this watch rocks! People may say its slow and inefficient but it tracks your fitness so perfectly. The fitness tracker is mainly what I use it for, but I mainly keep mine on airplane mode so it reduces EMF radiation. I am not a fan of the NEW series 3 for it has GPS which means it will cause more radiation on your body of which you DON'T need! I would advice to use this product mainly as a fitness tracker and not as a notifier.
Kelsea G.
Georgetown
I have the series 1 and for everything I need it for it works perfectly. My fiancé has the series 3 and if I didn’t see how well his works I wouldn’t know the difference. But compared to the series 3, this watch is slower and it doesn’t catch your steps as well for some reason. We would go on vacation and obviously walk the same around the boardwalk and he ends up with almost double the steps as me. Otherwise, I love my watch and it’s perfect for wearing to work when you can’t have your phone on you because everything comes to your watch so if there is an emergency you know right away.
Mallory E.
Mitchell
I have had this Apple Watch for about three years now and my husband just got one about a year ago. I really like everything that it can do. I like that you can answer phone calls, use Bluetooth to connect to headphones while working I want, love trying to fill my three rings each day! You can also switch out the bands and have a new watch everyday! I think right now as it is an older style it is more affordable and would be good for someone looking for a good Apple Watch that isn’t too expensive but still is really cool and has great capabilities.
Deanna C.
Silver Springs
I absolutely love my Apple Watch Series one! I got it as a gift when it first came out a few years ago, and I wear it everyday: to work, riding my horse, working out, and even going out to dinner! It tracks my activity and I can find my phone from it with the touch of a button. It's a little expensive and I wish this one was water proof, but other than that, I love my Apple Watch and all its accessories!
Caitlin P.
Olive Branch, MS
I absolutely love my Apple Watch. It makes it convenient to check messages and notifications without having to pull my phone out of my purse. I love how it counts my steps and calories burned throughout the whole day. I wear it everyday! My only complaint is the battery life doesn’t last as long as I would like.
Charlee P.
Newnan
This watch is pretty cool. I cut it a little slack since it is the first one. I bought the rose gold to match my phone. I had so much fun learning about this watch and figuring out how to set it up how I like. I wear it to work every day and I use it to track my work outs. It comes in handy at work so I can respond to text easily. My only complaint about this watch is it lags A LOT. Also, it never synced with my photos on my phone.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Ok so i read so many reviews saying that this watch was slow and didn’t have much to it and blah blah. But I got this recently and had no problems with it being slow or lagging or whatever. It was literally so fast. It lets me reply to texts and call with my WiFi, without paying a $10 fee a month. Literally I kept reading terrible reviews but it’s amazing!! I can do everything on this watch I love it so much!
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
Does the Apple Watch freeze a lot? And how often flakes it need to be charged?
Takwa N.