BY APPLE #11 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S1P dual-core processor
  • Splash resistant
  • Ion-X glass
  • OLED Retina display with Force Touch (450 nits)
  • Composite back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 10.5mm
  • Case Weight: 30g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable

Rachel M.
Grand Blanc,
I have never really liked or worn watches. I have rather small wrists and most bands don’t fit me well - resulting in the watch slipping around or ending up on the anterior part of my wrist which I find very uncomfortable. I ended up winning one of these, so why not give it a whirl. Right out of the packaging I found it very sleek. It comes with two bands, and it is simple to set up if you have an iPhone. Don’t know how it works otherwise. The band fits snuggly against my wrist and it doesn’t feel like it’s going to fall off. It’s really user friendly, even for someone like me who takes their time upgrading to new phones, computers, or other technologies. I like that you can choose different clock screens, and that it reminds you to stand up or breathe with a simple physical reminder (almost a tap or pulse like sensation). As far as receiving calls it does alright; it takes a hot second once you answer the call to connect and sometimes the reception is rough. All and all I think it is a good product and would recommend if you have the money and looking for a “smart watch” so to speak.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I had a Fitbit for years and was wanting an Apple Watch so bad.  I finally caved when I saw a really great deal on the Series 1 a few months ago.  I am so happy I got this.  There is a large variety of watch faces to choose from, and you can further customize those.  I like being able to read/respond to texts when I don't have my phone with me, like cleaning the house, working out, or even in meetings at work.  I feel like the fitness app is more motivating than a Fitbit because you are trying to reach move calories, move minutes, and hours of standing vs. just trying to get steps.  I also like that there's more choice for work outs and that you get notifications of when your friends work out and what work outs they did!
Ashley V.
How it got so many stars is beyond me. If you think this watch will be good for tracking workouts (like I did) you’re sadly mistaken. It automatically pauses workouts every 5 seconds the official excuse it “iT mUsT nOt Be GeTtInG a GoOd HeArT rAtE rEaDiNg- TrY tIgHteNiNg tHe BaNd” No. Try again. It’s tight enough and worn correctly. Garbage watch. Don’t waste your money if you expect your workouts to be tracked bc that’s not gonna happen. Also my FB doesn’t work with it so wtf
Lexis S.
Danville, KY
I love love love my watch. I use it for my workouts, it keeps track of calories expended and floors I've climbed. Of course, this is not accurate (its an estimate) but its just a jumping off point and it helps mentally. I Always try to beat my calories expended so for me it works. Plus it has all the great apps of your phone. I got mine when they first came out as a birthday gift. I would buy one for myself if something happened to mine as I am addicted.
Daireny P.
Recently just purchased my Apple Watch for a great price from Walmart and I absolutely love. It’s not so much of the hype like if you leave your phone him and have your watch it won’t work, or if your phone dies it won’t work either. All in all it’s stylish and very useful if you close to your phone.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Not only do I walk MORE now than I ever have, it is truly a game changer. I don’t even think about wanting to wear another watch. Yes it is expensive but so are our phones. If you’re going to purchase something for yourself and it’s going to be pricy, let one of those things be an Apple Watch!
Jesse G.
Albert Lea, MN
I have had my Apple Watch for one year now and it’s been so helpful in my health journey! The big issue I have is it don’t track sleep and the battery doesn’t last long usually about 1 1/2 day. Otherwise it’s beneficial if you are always on the go. I plan to upgrade to the three so I never need my phone. The watch does have many fun apps to help promote healthy living!
Jordan M.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love this watch. I don't necessarily need all the extra features, but I love how you can customize the face. I wear it daily, and even though there are now newer models available, I still think this one works wonderfully, and I dont feel like the product has slowed down at all. I don't like that it has to be charged every day.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
I got the 1st edition Apple Watch about 2 years ago and love it. It is so convenient to receive calls and texts when your phone is nearby. I love the Apple Pay feature. It is nice to be able to pay with your watch and not need a purse! I also like the fitness tracker and that it lets you know if you have been sitting for an extended period of time.
Jenna O.
Noblesville, IN
I've never owned a nice watch before, and bought this one as a birthday present to myself last summer. I absolutely love it, its perfect for when I'm on the go. I never miss important messages or calls because it lets me know whenever someone is trying to reach me. I  also love the exercise tracker, it has settings for indoor AND outdoor exercises, ellipticals, walking, running, pretty much everything you can think of. The stopwatch is also a great function for exercising. I really love my watch; however, I do wish it was helpful to me in more ways, I think the app selection is pretty small, but hopefully that'll change in the future.
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
Does the Apple Watch freeze a lot? And how often flakes it need to be charged?
Takwa N.