Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

What’s the difference between the red button on side and without ?
[product:apple-watch-series-1-38mm-gold-aluminum-case-with-concrete-sport-band] It’s good?
[product:apple-watch-series-1-38mm-gold-aluminum-case-with-concrete-sport-band] How long does the battery last?
Start your review of Apple Watch S2!
Clemmie L.
Apple Watch S2 uploaded by Clemmie L.
Love my Apple Watch. It helps with my anxiety as I can see my heart rate and when my heart rate comes up I use the breathe app. When I follow it it helps my anxiety and so I truly love my watch
Neri W.
Morley, MO
Apple Watch S2 uploaded by Neri W.
I am an Apple user so everything is connected.. when I don’t have my phone on me around the house all my text and phone calls come to my phone so it is so convenient
Jared B.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve had my Apple Watch ever since it came out and it’s still going strong. I have not felt the need to upgrade because mine is still doing fine. There are a few chips on the side, and there are a few scratches on the front, but everything still works like it’s brand new.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
1,135 reviews
Apple Watch S2 uploaded by VERONICA M.
Apple Watch S2 uploaded by VERONICA M.
Purchased at: Apple
Omg i’m so excited, it’s finally here, thank you to APPLE & INFLUENSTER for allowing me to review this Apple series 6 watch, I really love all the new features and bells & whistles, but the most important features are the blood Oxygen reader, this is very important
Tamara L.
Apple Watch S2 uploaded by Tamara L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love love love my Apple Watch. I use it every single day. I love being able to track my activity, know if I receive text messages, if I am getting calls, it records my workouts. Best watch ever! I definitely recommend.
Mali B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Apple Watch S2 uploaded by Mali B.
I love my Apple Watch! I got it as a gift my first Christmas with my now husband and was shocked! I never would have bought one my self but I have worn it every day sense then and that was like 4 years ago! He has gotten me a few bands to go with it too so I never actually used the sports band. I absolutely love this watch!!
Catalina G.
San antonio, TX
Apple Watch S2 uploaded by Catalina G.
I’m a fitness junkie and was looking for a fitness tracker/watch. I had many options, but decided to buy the Apple Watch S2 about two years ago and I am so happy I did. This watch has surpassed my expectations. The best part is that the fitness tracker is very precise and that it has a iPhone Finder feature too! Which I love because I always miss place it haha I recommend this watch 10/10!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Purchased at: Best Buy
I had this for a very short time and ended up selling it. I mainly used it as a watch and was not utilizing it for its many available features such as texting and receiving calls. I just could not get used to the smallness of it.
Jackie J.
Oakland, CA
Apple Watch S2 uploaded by Jackie J.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I really like it it does almost the same as my phone. It’s a watch so the face is really small. Doesn’t need any improvement. It kinda of easy to depending on who you are. For sure would recommend it to others.
Ellen C.
I bought this for my daughter four years ago (?) and a few months ago she got the 4 series so she gave me the series 1. I didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much as I do. This watch keeps me honest. I know how many calories I’ve burned and it syncs with my phone. I keep it charged. My favorite feature is the breathing application. Each day I consciously take time to relax and breathe. I recommend it. It has a way for us to compete in our exercise program. Technology is fun!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariela M.
Bourbon , IN
il y a 7 mois
Apple Watch S2 It’s good?
Felicia R. il y a 6 mois
Yea but I just got my bf the series 3 and he loves it
Camie L.
Belchertown, MA
il y a 7 mois
Apple Watch S2 How long does the battery last?
Sierra R. il y a 6 mois
the series 1 battery isn’t terrible, but most likely won’t last all day depending on how much you use it. i just upgraded from a series 1 to a series 6 and i see a huge difference in battery life.
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
il y a 8 mois
Taylor F. il y a 8 mois
You are able to download apps onto them from your phone, I do not use soundscape so I am not sure if that one can be on the watch or not.
tabasom H.
Pijnacker, Zuid Holland
il y a 9 mois
I Just want to know is Apple WatchApple Watch S2 is needed and useful . Should I have one and why ?
Hanna D. il y a 9 mois
i got mine a few months ago and i’ve found it very useful. i use the fitness aspect the most and like the fact that it’s connected to my phone. you’re able to answer texts and phone calls quickly when your phone is not next to you.
kristen W.
Florence
il y a 10 mois
Apple Watch S2 i’m looking to see which series would be the best for me. i am trying to start tracking my fitness and also have a sneaky way to look at my notifications at work. would the series 1 be ok or should i look for a more current series?
Arathi G. il y a 9 mois
The series 1 would be fine for fitness tracking and notifications. I would look at getting atleast the series 3 as it is water proof and has a longer battery life. The price difference is really not much more.
Ale R.
Pharr, TX
il y a 10 mois
Jordan S. il y a 10 mois
Do you need to access your phone at a glance? There are many other watches that do the same features that don't cost nearly as much. If your active fitbit has ones that do all the same functions and focus more on health.