ElectronicsBatteriesApple
Watch Nike+ GPS Aluminum Case 42mm - Anthracite

Apple Watch Nike+ GPS Aluminum Case 42mm - Anthracite

Two of the world's most innovative brands have taken their long-running partnership even further. With all the powerful features of Series 3, Apple Watch Nike+ now lets you train with in-ear coaching, stream your favorite songs, and receive notifications-even when you don't have your phone. The perfect running partner just got better.

Operating System Compatibility: Apple iOS

Placement: Wrist

Features: Fluoroelastomer (band)

GPS and a barometric altimeter track how far and high you go; New dual-core processor for faster app performance; Ultimate sports watch and intelligent activity tracker; Swimproof so you’re always ready for the pool or ocean; Aluminum case; watchOS 4 is even more intuitive and intelligent; Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop are lightweight and breathable; Exclusive Nike watch faces

Connectivity: USB

Battery: 1 Lithium, Required, included

Screen Size: 42 millimeter

Wireless Technology: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi

Material: Aluminum

Hey everyone! I used to have the Apple Watch series 3 and was wondering if the series 5 is a big upgrade?
Start your review of Apple Watch Nike+ GPS Aluminum Case 42mm - Anthracite!
Tamara T.
Utrecht Bessemerlaan 17
Apple Watch Nike+ GPS Aluminum Case 42mm - Anthracite uploaded by Tamara T.
The best! I wear this everyday! It counts my steps, my calories and my heart rate. It also shows all phone notifications
megi J.
Wilmington, DE
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my first apple watch purchase. Wish I had gotten one sooner. Came in excellent condition, fully charged with all accessories (charger, extra band) in original box
Nancy B.
Breda
Apple Watch Nike+ GPS Aluminum Case 42mm - Anthracite uploaded by Nancy B.
Happy with my Apple Watch Nike 5#Nike. Top en super mee, ik doe alles met mijn Apple Watch 5, vooral sporten, hardlopen, kracht training en Core training. Tevens kan ik mijn hart en slaap bij houden!
Vaelyn P.
Parsippany, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple Watch Nike+ GPS Aluminum Case 42mm - Anthracite uploaded by Vaelyn P.
Apple Watch Nike+ GPS Aluminum Case 42mm - Anthracite uploaded by Vaelyn P.
Purchased at: Apple
This is amazing. I can’t step out of my home nor i can sleep without this. This helps me tracking my steps, heartrates, sleep, etc. most importantly this helps me connected to my phone always. I love each and every features of this product. Its awesome. Little pricy though but worth it. Apple Watch Nike+ GPS Aluminum Case 42mm - Anthracite
Ashley J.
Hastings, NE
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my watch. It monitors so many things. I love the ECG app on it so I can monitor my heart rhythm. It keeps me active. I also love that I can play music from it!!
Amanda C.
Odenton, MD
I LOVEE IT. I got this as a gift and I think it’s one of the best gifts I’ve ever received. Its pretty light and durable. It makes me feel very productive and I wear it every single day. I really like the plastic band
Natia D.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple Watch Nike+ GPS Aluminum Case 42mm - Anthracite uploaded by Natia D.
Omg it was a gift and its so comfortable i cant imagine myself without it . So comfortable to use very simple and perfect for every time and every look ♥️😱
Wendy D.
Portland, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
My biggest issue with this watch is that it doesn’t seem to read my stats correctly. Don’t know if it’s because I’ve got small wrists or very low blood pressure, but I have to wear the watch on the inside of my wrist in order for it to register that I’m working out.
Caroline K.
Arlington, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Love my Nike edition Iwatch. The only thing I regret is not getting the larger screen size, the smaller one is hard to navigate. It makes it easy to check texts and keep in touch with staff members without disrupting my job in the events industry.
Elizabeth B.
Richmond
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple Watch Nike+ GPS Aluminum Case 42mm - Anthracite uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Apple
If you are into working out and keeping up with your health this apple watch is definitely for you. You don’t even need to be someone that works out, the apple watch can be useful if you’re a busy person who can always have their phone on them.