BY APPLE #46 in Tablet Accessories

The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect iOS devices and many of your standard USB accessories to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac.
Plug the USB-C end of the adapter into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac, and then connect your flash drive, camera, or other standard USB device. You can also connect a Lightning to USB cable to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.

Compatible with the following computers:

12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)

Technical Specifications:

• Connections
  • USB C

What’s in the Box: Apple USB-C to USB Adapter

Samantha F.
Cookeville
I have an iPhone 7 Plus. I use my adapter daily. It meets my expectations very well, I love it, I’ve never experienced any problems out of my adapter I use it daily I would recommend to people with the iPhones that have to have it to listen to music
Rianna L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I had no idea my new laptop would only have USB-c ports so this was a lifesaver. It's a good and small size so I just leave it in my computer case along with the sd card reader to USB-c
erica w.
This works great with my new macbook! You need this for them because they are too skinny! it is for USB drives, so your charger and camera can fit into it!
Nancy fancy S.
We love this little adapter it's great for fast transfer and there is no comparison to anything
ياسومي |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
So Much Extra Stuff to keep track of
Unlike the older versions of MacBook Pro, the late 2016 version, sleek, and lightweight, and neat looking, has sacrificed practicality for superficial appearance. Instead of having the multiple ports that made the older versions of MBP so useful, you now have to carry around extra paraphernalia like this to be able to interface with all the other stuff that most people use - flash drives, and phones in need of charging and a super drive to back up your files. You need that more often now, because the higher price tag on the MBP means less storage space. So in order to have even half the practicality of previous MBP's, you have to keep track of this adapter, and the lightning cords, and the non-mag-safe power adapter, and now I have to find the means of uploading photos from memory cards, because there isn't any kind of adapter for that, yet. So buy this piece of junk, and make sure you don't lose track of it and the dozen other pieces you need in the name of sleekness of design, and maximizing profits.👌🏻✨