Apple USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter

The USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter lets you connect devices that use a standard 3.5 mm audio plug — like headphones or speakers — to your USB-C devices.

Start your review of Apple USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter!
Nicole M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Apple USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter uploaded by Nicole M.
These are very practical and cute. I usually try not to use them that much because, just like the charger from apple, I feel that they can break pretty easily. I would recommend because they get the work done but bit my favorite product from apple
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Apple USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter uploaded by Yessica N.
I really liked this adapter when I saw that my phone brought it, because it allows me to connect my phone and another smart phone. Me gustó mucho este adaptador cuando vi que lo traía mi teléfono, porque me permite conectar mi teléfono y otro teléfono inteligente. 👍
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Apple USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter uploaded by Ann R.
My usb cord broke after three years went to Apple 🍎 and they gave me another one ☝️ just like 👍🏽 that. There is nothing out there better than Apple 🍎 product that I have found would you agree
Zane P.
Portland, OR
I needed this when I changed over phones. It was really odd that I needed it, it worked fine I have no complaints about this product. Wish it was included with my new phone at the time.
Amy B.
Portland, OR
Este cable es funcional pero muy frágil. Es incómodo no poder cargar el teléfono mientras se usan los audífonos. Sería bueno que se pudiera cargar el teléfono mientras se usan los audífonos.
Roxanni D.
Virginia Bch, VA
It works, but I think it was made so you could lose them and your mind along with them....
Luz M.
Pomona, CA
Apple USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter uploaded by Luz M.
This product is good. I’ve had it for over a year and it still works like new. I recommend you buy it!
Alexandria C.
cambridge
Apple USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter uploaded by Alexandria C.
Apple USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter uploaded by Alexandria C.
Works great when I don’t have my Bluetooth headphones Apple USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter #iphoneuser.
Laura H.
Shrewsbury, MA
My only complaint is that this is so easy to lose! 🤣 The headphone adapter works great for those that want to plug in headphones to their newer Apple devices. The cable should come with your new device, so you should only have to buy a new one if you lose it.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
I hat this thing it just hangs and sometimes it’s too lose and the connection suffers due to thst