BY NONE

The new Apple TV delivers an all-new experience with Touch and Siri, powerful new hardware, and great content, games, and more on the App Store. The Touch surface on the new Siri Remote offers innovative ways to interact with your TV, creating a connected experience with a screen that's across the room. With Siri, finding something to watch is as easy as just asking. And with apps, Apple TV allows you to customize your TV for personal and shared experiences in the living room. see more...

• How is this apple tv 4th generation different from the on...1 Answers
  • I am looking at canceling my satellite dish package to sa...2 Answers
  • I have an Apple TV the one with a silver remote got it in...1 Answers
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I absolutely LOVE my Apple TV! I have the 4th generation. It’s so easy to set up and navigate thru. I love how you can stream anything from your phone and iPad. I also like that you can download apps to use with it as well. The only thing I do not like is that the remote is so small that’s it’s really easy to use it. They do offer a remote app but it is a little glitchy. Other than that it’s awesome and I definitely recommend everyone to give it a try!
Jennifer C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love my apple tv. We have the original and 4th generation. The generation is 100x better than original. Love that I can add apps to it.  We also have another controller that easily connect through wifi so we can play games. My son loves it. I recommend this product to all my friends and family. Its worth the penny.
Natibel M.
Estoy en un love hate relationship con mi Apple TV. Me encanta pq tengo todo disponible al momento, puedo conectar mi teléfono en un segundo. Las películas y las series se ven súper. Pero no se que le pasa que hay veces en que estoy viendo algo y se va la imagen y el audio. Por eso no le doy las 5 estrellas 🌟
Greg R.
Cedar Park
Great product! Love that I can air stream movies from my computer for the kids! Very useful product for your home entertainment needs! Great value for the price to have so much packed into one device. highly recommended.
Ashlee F.
Whitman, MA
This is the greatest thing I have ever purchased. Once I logged in with my family members' TV provider (Lol, young and live on my own), and logged into netflix, and hulu, it gave me the option to add all these things to the "TV" app. Now I open tbat and it's a much better "cable" like feel, without the cable!

I LOVE the "Wii" like aspect to it. I have a tennis game that is amazing, and so stress relieving, that you play with the remote as the racquet. A ton of iphone apps airplay to the tv, and it's so great for music too. It also has meditation apps.. the remote takes getting used to but the voice feature leaves you the easiest viewing experience possible. It feels good in your hand and has great range and long battery life!

I am 100% impressed.
Kristen H.
Allen Park, MI
I have two versions of the original Apple TV and a roku so I wasn't sure if I needed the new Apple TV. I am so glad that I bit the bullet and made the purchase. If you know how to work one apple product, you can work them all. The ability to download apps is the perfect addition. There were just some streaming apps that aren't available with the original Apple TV that forced us to supplement it with another streaming device. The new Apple TV fills that gap and more. The remote is a little bigger without being obnoxious and it's easy to use. If you have trouble with the trackpad, you can always just ask Siri for help! The aerial screensaver is absolutely stunning. I went with the 32Gb because I won't be downloading any games, though it is nice to have the weather app and some home automation apps available.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I love my Apple TV so much! It's incredibly nice to have Hulu, Netflix, HBO Go, Showtime Anytime, and more all in the same place. The ability to look up a show or movie and have it show you all the apps that has it available is really nice too. I also love the little trackpad and the voice command capability. Makes typing in passwords and show titles so much easier! My husband and I even take ours with us when we travel and plug it in in the hotel room.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My husband and I bought this the year it came out. It was on sale at Target, and we got it on Black Friday. We actually bought the 64GB, and it is the perfect size. There are more app options, on it compared to the previous model. There is new tv apps, and games added to it daily, which makes it fun checking the app store. My favorite apps is the Popsugar, classic Sonic game, and the fireplace app. There is extra accessories you can buy like a game controller.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
I received this product for free when I first ordered DirectNow streaming service. Now I normally use roku for all my tvs but ever since I got the Apple TV I've been wanting to switch everything to it. The Apple TV has a really user friendly interface. What's also nice is the apps regularly stay updated unlike the Roku who seems to update once in a while. The remote control is incredible as well. No need for batteries as you can charge the remote with a lightning cable. Incredible product and definitely recommend.
Michelle H.
Westampton, NJ
I LOVE my Apple TV, it’s really user friendly and easy to set up and use. My only gripe with it is that the remote is small and easy to lose, which means you need to download the iPhone app, which is glitchy at best. (That’s why I’m only giving this four stars, the remote needs a built in Tile or something!!)

Still, this unit is small, noninvasive and easy to use. Streaming tv through apps (DirecTV now, Netflix, etc) has actually allowed me to cancel my tv package. Love it!!
Analexis C.
What is your favorite app on the Apple TV?
Kayla B.
I am looking at canceling my satellite dish package to save money. Is the Apple TV a good option or am I not going to save money because of all the apps you have to purchase?
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
I have an Apple TV the one with a silver remote got it in 2011. How is this model? Worth the upgrade??
Monique D.
Canton, MI
How is this apple tv 4th generation different from the ones before it?
Desiree T.
Is the trutv app available to use on the Apple TV?