BY APPLE COSMETICS

• Is it me or does anyone else have trouble when it comes t...2 Answers
  • Where is this product sold? I've never seen it before but...4 Answers
  • Is this mascara cruelty free?1 Answers
Apple Super Lash Mascara-mamey [MAMEY]
  • "Great and affordable mascaras! I love the Super Lash mascara for length. I normally combine to mascaras the Prosa and Super lash and together they give me length and volume with it not looking clumpy. Plus the curl stays in place. Recommend!!!" in 4 reviews
Caesare T.
Littleton, CO
This is my go to mascara for when I do not have a lot of time to get ready. Only a few coats goes a long way with this mascara. I would highly recommend this for people that want a long lasting mascara for a great price. I would recommend this product for people with long and thick lashes. The scent is just an added bonus for the look it gives you.
Alliana R.
El Monte, CA
This mascara is the best in the world it should be the only mascara in the world. I really lifts my eyelashes and makes them look bigger and natural the best. This is the only mascara that makes my eyelashes look amazing. Would definitely recommend.
Sissy S.
South Bend
Purchased at: CVS
I absolutely LOVE this mascara!!! Super Lash Mascara by Apple is one of my favorite and to-go-to mascaras. It’s easy to apply with just a few coats to my eyelashes. It’s very pigmented and it’s made by the company Mamey. I haven’t used any of there other products before but this mascara is one of my favorites!
Melissa V.
Pacoima , CA
My mom uses this mascara and one day I decided to give it a try ! Omg this mascara is seriously AMAZING !!! It holds a curl very well and makes my eyelashes look full! Plus it sooo affordable!!!! Give it a try ! You won’t retreat it!
Giovana H.
Kansas city, KS
Omg! This is my all time favorite mascara, since I started wearing makeup this has been the best , now that I live in the US it’s not as easy to get it but it really really great. Highly recommended
Maria Elizabeth A.
Mi favorita mascara de pestañas desde desde que comencé a usar maquillaje la he usado y me encanta mantiene mis pestañas risadas con gran volumen y luciendo lindas
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Fav mascara! I dont use any other ones but only reason I gave it 4/5 is bcs it's not water proof so watery eyes don't combine well with this. The brush is big which is what help with my eye lashes look long & full. Plus they're just 99 cents. 😍
Martha R.
Talent, OR
This mascara is literally great! The brush is so fluffy and soft and coats every lash giving you a full and elongated lash look! Its also very affordable . You can buy it online I'm sure but I originally got mine at the San Jose flea market and I recently ran out which honestly sucks . This mascara also has a great smell in my opinion like literally as soon as you open the bottle you don't get that huge disgusting chemical smell that most mascaras carry you get a much more pleasant smell. This mascara is a must have! I definitely recommend it !
Jannet M.
Omg i wish I could give this mascara more than a 5 star rating!!! This is my ride or die mascara! I've been using this for the past 5years and it has not failed me since then!! Is composed of all natural stuff so it doesn't weight your lashes down! I have really thick small lashes and this really makes my lashes stay! I've tries supper expensive mascaras and they don't do the job as well as this one! Highly recommend!!!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
This mascara works wonders! Is so popular in Mexico and should be here too! I love the length it gives your lashes! So much volume is amazing and is so cheap and is honestly so so worth it! I love this
Luca P.
Where is this product sold? I've never seen it before but it seems to be getting good reviews!
Bianca F.
Cudahy, CA
Is it me or does anyone else have trouble when it comes to taking it off?!?
Gigi J.
Surfside Bch, TX
Is this mascara cruelty free?