MakeupEye MakeupMascaraApple Cosmetics
Apple Super Lash Mascara-mamey [MAMEY]

Apple Super Lash Mascara-mamey [MAMEY]

by Apple Cosmetics

Is this mascara cruelty free?
Where is this product sold? I've never seen it before but it seems to be getting good reviews!
Is it me or does anyone else have trouble when it comes to taking it off?!?
Start your review of Apple Super Lash Mascara-mamey [MAMEY]!
Product Highlights
Great and affordable mascaras! I love the Super Lash mascara for length. I normally combine to mascaras the Prosa and Super lash and together they give me length and volume with it not looking clumpy. Plus the curl stays in place. Recommend!!!in reviews
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Apple Super Lash Mascara-mamey [MAMEY] uploaded by Jenny R.
Fav mascara! I dont use any other ones but only reason I gave it 4/5 is bcs it's not water proof so watery eyes don't combine well with this. The brush is big which is what help with my eye lashes look long & full. Plus they're just 99 cents. 😍
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Apple Super Lash Mascara-mamey [MAMEY] uploaded by Gissel Q.
This mascara works wonders! Is so popular in Mexico and should be here too! I love the length it gives your lashes! So much volume is amazing and is so cheap and is honestly so so worth it! I love this
Dani D.
Albuquerque , NM
Apple Super Lash Mascara-mamey [MAMEY] uploaded by Dani D.
I bought this mascara in a trip to Mexico. It looks cheap and I wasnt expecting how good it would work! It makes my lashes long and my mom told me that it helps them grow stronger and fuller! I use it almost everyday as is very easy to apply. I’ll buy it again and again!
Megan L.
This mascara is honestly my all-time favourite! I originally found it when I was at a flea market in San José when I was sixteen. I had just run out of mascara and was desperate enough to try out this random little brand that I'd never even heard of, and I've been using Apple mascaras almost exclusively ever since. Here's why: -The brush. It's SO fluffy! There is no better mascara brush I have tried. It coats your lashes evenly and adds both length and volume. There's honestly no going back from this one, really. It's true love. -It smells REALLY good! -It may not be marketed as waterproof, but it stays on so well in the water that it might as well be! -It doesn't flake off (even after swimming!) -It comes off easily with good old olive oil. Yep, no scrubbing necessary. -It's more inexpensive than a good 95% of the mascaras sold here in the US in stores. It can be bought through Amazon, or if you're lucky you might find it at a store that sells products from Mexico. Happy lashes! :)
Jaquelyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
This mascara i like it more than the other ones bc it leaves them ling and after u want to take it off it doesn't leave a mess .
Veronica C.
Apple Super Lash Mascara-mamey [MAMEY] uploaded by Veronica C.
Omg I love this mascara makes my eyelashes longer nd more black nd it doesn't smere like other mascaras when I put on fake eyelashes it makes them look longer nd more black I use it all the time ive try other ones but I just can change it I love it I highly recommend it.
Mariana R.
Great long lasting mascara and super inexpensive I personally have short and straight lashes when I curl my lashes and apply mascara they look longer mad stay up definitely recommend for a lash boost !
Ashley H.
MO
This is my favorite go to go mascara and am in love with it my anti bought it at Mexico and she brought me some I almost have the whole collection and it’s long lasting.
Maria A.
Merced, CA
I love this mascara! It has been my go-to mascara for 7 years now. Let me tell you a quick backstory about my eyelashes. They are naturally straight and they don’t have a curl whatsoever. I have used other name brand mascaras in the past and I find that they make my eyelashes go back straight even after curling them. This is the only mascara that holds my curl. The only thing is that the brush is really big which is a plus for me but might not be to all.
sarah S.
Clint, TX
To be honest this máscara is the best out there for me when i put it on they make my lashes so big and full of volume i really love this product and its so cheap that i get mine for $1.00 i mean what better than that