Apple Super Lash Mascara-jojoba (black) uploaded by Adis H.

BY APPLE COSMETICS

Sairi S.
Best mascara ever! It's not heavy for my lashes, after I apply a coat of mascara my eyelashes are still curled how I wanted it & it stays on all day, and is easily removed by make up remover or even soap and water.
Sandra T.
Liberal, KS
First impression on this mascara
- the scent smells like oil.
- it took 3 coats to make my lashes look descent
- it takes long to dry inbetween coats.
I think I would purchase this again only on case of emergency when I'm out of my regular mascara. I'm not impressed.
Salina S.
Hesperia, CA
I've been using this since I was in middle school. It's been one of the first pieces of makeup I've perchased when I experimented with makeup at he beginning. I don't think it needs any improvements and I would defiantly recommend and do recommend to my nieces etc who are barely getting into makeup.
Jasmin S.
THIS MASCARA IS AMAZINGGG! It's wateproof, inexpensive, lasts all day, and it makes my eyelashes super long! I RECOMMEND THIS
Adis H.
I will use this mascara to do my Halloween make up it will make my eyeslashes big. Its a good mascara I love it. 🙂
Fernanda C.
Tapachula, Chiapas, México
This is the best mask that I have tried, it does not leave you lumps, it separates your eyelashes and apart it gives you volume, it is the best !!!😻😻
Karina M.
This mascara for eyelashes is very good, it lengthens your eyelashes and you leave them as if they were post-pieces, and the formula is very light and I recommend it a lot