Apple Super Lash Mascara Blue uploaded by Esa La Thal Betty V.

BY APPLE

Mascara helps to extend eyelashes and give volume.

Cielo G.
Dallas
Although this product is not pricey it’s not a very good product for me at least. After applying this product I thought I’d get good results but I didn’t it’s a blue mascara, it’s not blue at all total scam! Not only that but it was dry, dry mascara if as someone had opened it already when I bought it. I’m sad to say that this product has not pleased me.
Victoria G.
El Paso
I always reach my goal for the long lashes look with this mascara, with and without an eyelash curler
Diana M.
San José
Great price! Great product! It gives you full volume, makes them look longer, I would definitely recommend this to others
Esa La Thal Betty V.
Muy buen producto me gusta muchisimo larga durasion color hermoso buena presentasion me gusta micho el diseño
Ximena A.
Puerto Vallarta
Me gusta mucho como para un día normal, porque es fácil de remover con agua y deja tus pestañas muy bonitas

Walmart