BY APPLE COSMETICS

0.45 OZ/13G Avocado (Black Mascara) New but not Manufacture Sealed Item see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sonia H.
Modesto
I'm glad to read so many reviews of people loving this mascara as much as I do. I have been using this...since I can remember. I've tried other mascaras and NONE have given me the same result. I have straight eyelashes and this is THW ONLY mascara I have found that after I curl them it leaves them curly..also SUPER cheap. I find them at swap meet for $1 Or $2 . I definetly stock up when I can. LOVE THIS SO MUCH DEFINETLY A MUST HAVE.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA

I have been using this mascara for a long time now since it is the best one ! I do not have curly eyelashes and I have tried numerous types of different mascaras & never got the results I have with this mascara. I apply this right after I have curled & they have stayed curled through the day.

This is the ONLY mascara that makes my lashes huge, bright black and does NOT uncurl them at all !!

I will continue using this mascara as long as it is available, it is not a waterproof mascara, which makes it easier to remove it at night with a simple make up remover cloth. I purchase this mascara at the SwapMeet for only $1. You will not be disappointed.
Alejandra B.
I cannot stress enough how much I LOVE this mascara. This is my holy grail & I cannot believe how many people don't know about this product. I usually find it at any Mexican supermarket or swap meet. I've never spent more than $2 on one.

I have the most stubborn straightest eye lashes in the world & majority of the drug store brands never work for me no matter what technique I use. This mascara holds my lashes up all day, separates them beautifully, & gives them the perfect amount of thickness. I also wouldn't say it smells exactly like avocado, I actually can't really nail the dot on the scent. It is a little bit on the stronger side for those of you who have more sensitive eyes. I also believe that they don't offer any water proof versions as well.

For women who are struggling with all of these heavy formulas coming out, I urge you to try any of these mascaras from this brand. You will fall in love!
Jessica V.
Since I have really long and straight lashes, I've always had trouble finding a drugstore mascara that would hold the curl. I came across this product and I decided to give it a try. No regrets ! This is my favorite mascara . The pros of this product is that if you have long straight lashes, it holds the curl all day. The cons is that the brush is really thick which gets annoying because the mascara gets on the eyelids and it also has a weird smell to it. It's extremely affordable though and worth it. I'll post a photo later on so you can see the results :)
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I love this avocado mascara! I love the smell of it I've never had a mascara that smells so great, this gives my lashes beautiful volume with just a few coats and leaves them looking so long that it looks like I'm wearing fake eyelashes! (:
Karina C.
This is the BEST mascara I have ever come across , I have needle straight lashes that go over my eyes making it look like I curled them backwards and this mascara does WONDERS. After I curl my lashes I apply this amazing mascara and even with just one single coat they stay curled  all day long , it's amazing I love it and definetly will be repurchasing maybe I will try out the other apple máscaras as well  but this one is just the best I love it
L E.
Nampa, ID
This is an amazing mascara and a true gem for the price! I have returned high end mascaras that promise to make your lashes look bigger and fuller but I always go back to his that does makes your lashes look fuller, it doesn't crumble or transfer. The only thing is that's not waterproof but then again it would be more difficult to remove at night. Really great product!
Daniela M.
Kennewick, WA
Do you have long straight eyelashes that have a tough time holding on to eyelash curler curl? This is the best mascara for you! I cannot rave about this product enough. The beeswax is the ingredient, which I determined, makes a huge difference on my lashes! For the price that this is, I'm afraid that once people know more about it, it will sky rocket in pricing. Lets cross our fingers and hope not!
Blanca B.
Deer Park, TX
I have this exact product and also the other ones in thus line , and i can not stress it enough it is affortable and works amazing. It has a nice smell also . It is kimd of hard to find here in the us but i get from family memebers when they come from mexico . You have to really look for it or get from mexico.
Marlene J.
I absolutely love this product my mom has been using it since she was 16 and she recommended it to me also what this product has is avocado oil, almond oil.. I helped my lashes grow super lightweight, it lasts me all day long has an amazing sent I 100% recommend this product it is an amazing product !
Ahidil M.
Does it smell like Avocado? haha.