BY APPLE #46 in Apps

When you’re on the go, the Apple Store app is the best way to research, personalize, and buy products from Apple. You can also use it to make Genius Bar and workshop reservations at the Apple Store. And it’s also the easiest way to get a new iPhone — right from your current iPhone. Here’s what you can do with the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPod touch: - Buy products on the go and pick them up at your favorite Apple Retail Store, or have them shipped to your door (U.S. only). - Personalize an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, plus get signature gift wrapping for select Apple products. - Custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want, including larger drives and more memory. - Track your stuff: View the status of current and previous orders in the order status section. - While in an Apple Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay (available in select countries). - Request help, check in for reservations, and meet up with a Specialist at the store. - Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events. - Receive helpful information and fast access to store services on your iPhone Lock screen based on your location in the store by opting in to In-Store Notifications. Now you have even more ways to shop - check out our Apple Store app made just for the iPad. see more...

• Porque el telefono iphone 4 posee aplicaciones muy basicas , cuando...2 Answers
  • Does the Apple Store have a student discount policy? I think it's a...4 Answers
  • I want edit all my photos in my phone but I have a problem... I don...4 Answers
Reviews (2070)
  • "They're store always have the best customer service and they always have a such easy check out and transactions on their web" in 6 reviews
ruel g.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
I think people here are forgetting that Apple completely revolutionized the cell phone warranty and repair business. Before Apple came along, you were SOL and just had to buy a new phone. Warranties were non-existent, except for hardware failures. Wireless providers had you over a barrel with their 2 year contracts. I cracked a screen on my iPhone 6. Totally my fault. And I didn't have Apple Care, but they still replaced the glass for me for only $100. Come on. This is amazing! Bought my Apple watch on sale at a electronics retailer for $250 off retail price, and I was still able to sign up for the user class at the Apple store for free. That's great customer service.
Deb K.
Deb K.
Why go to the store when everything you need for your Apple experience is at your fingertips at the online Apple Store. Best of all, the store lets you know if the products you're considering are compatible with your Apple products. Sometimes I get confused with what size/type of cable I might need given it's specific use (i.e., Apple TV vs iPhone 6sPlus vs iPad vs speakers, etc.). Most importantly, everything at the Apple Store is great quality. I'm so tired of buying a cable from Amazon or Best Buy just to learn it's broke right out of the box or that it doesn't last more than a week or two. I'm never disappointed with Apple Store and neither will you be!
Brecca Q.
Brecca Q.
San Antonio, TX
I love the Apple Store!! It is SOO easy to navigate through. The products are always the Best. I have been purchasing Apple products since the Beginning of Apple. Since then I have NEVER & will NEVER switch to android products. I just love how self explanatory everything is. Also whenever I am having ANY kind of minor technical difficulties or any questions I have... I head on over to any Apple Store near me & I always get the best help & assistance. I have worked in Customer Service before so Customer Service is a VERY big deal to me. I will definitely give them 5 Stars on Customer Service every time. Also 5 Stars on their overall products as well.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Aurora, IL
Recently my daughters iPhone 6s was closing her apps, phone turning off and eventually just would not turn on at all. I went to the Apple Store which naturally was packed. I waited 45 to have her phone looked at. The gentleman I was working with got her phone up and running but noticed the coloring just wasn't right. He stated the phone was still under warranty and just would feel all the way around better if we just replaced the phone all together. Totally didn't expect that and was thrilled to know that I did not to purchase a new phone. Our family would never own any other device other than Apple!!!
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
Fayetteville, GA
For years I had an android phone and purchasing apps was very difficult to find. Once I switch back to iPhone life was easy again! I was able to find my old apps that were saved in my iCloud and I was able to find the most popular apps in les then 10 seconds. When I downloaded my apps I was able to set a password up for apps that cost money, because having young children they always have a habit of buying things without knowledge lol. I was also able to set it up free apps don't require passwords and set all purchases to my fingerprint!!! Yay! No long password input life is made easy again!!!!
Cherry P.
Cherry P.
horrible wait times. i walked in to get my screen replaced and i waited 25 mins for someone just to come take my phone for repairs. Then, when i returned - 10 minutes after the time they told me it would be ready - I was told my phone would be ready in 5 minutes. half an hour in, i told one of the techs I had been waiting for 30 minutes. They told me they're just waiting for someone to bring it out. I ended up waiting an hour just to retrieve my phone. I paid cash for my repairs and the guy didn't even give me my change. It was less than a dollar, but it's the principle.
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
Paterson, NJ
I love the Apple Store!! It way easy to navigate through. The products are always incredible. I have been purchasing Apple products. I also love how its self-explanatory . Whenever I am having minor technical difficulties or any questions. I head on over to any Apple Store near me & I always get the best help & assistance. I have worked in Customer Service before so Customer Service is important key one big deal to me. I will definitely give them 5 Stars for Customer Service.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
I recently switched over from android to apple. I was at first kind of like meh....it's all confusing and it's not the same. But as soon as I started using it, I was happy. Unfortunately I discovered a flaw in the cameras lense on day one. It was from the inside and I was pretty bummed. So I brought it to the Apple Store and they happily exchanged it for free!!! They were so polite and friendly. The atmosphere in the store is very happy and super positive.
Brinny I.
Brinny I.
"I've only had the best experience at the Apple Store in Freehold New Jersey. Because you make your appointment, you're treated special. My recent experience was a iphone that was out of warranty but had an unusual problem. I talk to customer service Apple corporate. When I went to the store they replaced my iPhone with a new one, no questions asked, and even replaced an adapter that was out of replacement Time. Great job!"
Erika H.
Erika H.
Baltimore, MD
The app store is good. There's nothing really to review. You're able to purchase and download free apps. All of the apps are categorized so that you can find them quicker. All of your information is stored including your password. I would recommend writing down your password so that you can remember it because it will be difficult for you to access your info if you forget. Apple has tough account restrictions.
Victoria  F.
Victoria F.
Ancaster, ON
Has anyone had their products engraved? Is it worth the money?
Arica L.
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
When buying products through the apple store, instead of in apple or best buy, etc. how long does it take to receive your product?
ShaeLynn T.
ShaeLynn T.
Does the Apple Store have a student discount policy? I think it's about time I get a new computer.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
I want edit all my photos in my phone but I have a problem... I don't know what app is better. Someone can recommend me one app to do this?
Erika B.
Erika B.
Buenos Aires
Porque el telefono iphone 4 posee aplicaciones muy basicas , cuando en android no pasa esto