BY APPLE

When you’re on the go, the Apple Store app is the best way to research, personalize, and buy products from Apple. You can also use it to make Genius Bar and workshop reservations at the Apple Store. And it’s also the easiest way to get a new iPhone — right from your current iPhone. Here’s what you can do with the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPod touch: - Buy products on the go and pick them up at your favorite Apple Retail Store, or have them shipped to your door (U.S. only). - Personalize an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, plus get signature gift wrapping for select Apple products. - Custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want, including larger drives and more memory. - Track your stuff: View the status of current and previous orders in the order status section. - While in an Apple Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay (available in select countries). - Request help, check in for reservations, and meet up with a Specialist at the store. - Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events. - Receive helpful information and fast access to store services on your iPhone Lock screen based on your location in the store by opting in to In-Store Notifications. Now you have even more ways to shop - check out our Apple Store app made just for the iPad. see more...

Apple Store

Start your review of Apple Store!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They're store always have the best customer service and they always have a such easy check out and transactions on their web" in 6 reviews
Doral, FL
It’s really good to be able to find I lot of apps that could enhance your device, and be able to used no matters what device you have. The only problem i think I have is the cost of it. I think if you have all your products with apple the should considered bring so offers to you. Since android has it for there’s
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
I feel like I live on my Apple devices so the Apple Store is essential to me. I have always had wonderful experiences and have always had good service. Apps are easy to purchase and download. I always try to convert people to Apple so yes, I recommend.
Cincinnati
I love the apple store. Everyone is so helpful there. They always meet my expectations. I recently discovered all the classes that they have available free of charge. A must do if you want to maximize the use of your devices.
Martinsburg, WV
Techie Expert Level 1
The Apple sure is awesome! I use it on all of my apple products! I highly recommend it to any Apple product owners! It’s easy to use and fun! Just get it, I’m sure you’ll love it like I do! Trust me!
Surprise
Customer service is prime if you go in person. The app is just as amazing, offering lots of apps to choose from. Layout is user friendly and displays all information one would need to determine if the thing they were looking at is something that they need. I use the Apple store for everything
Amazing applications that has become essential to our everyday lives. Life without the App Store seems like one that wouldn’t be as exciting. Affordable is the an understatement
Whitesboro, NY
I am such an Apple junkie but recently have been very disappointed in Apple. I have ALWAYS used Apple and am honestly on like my 20th iphone! I always updated yearly when they come out with their new iphone but after these year and purchasing there products I will no longer be doing that. In October 2016 I purchased my first Macbook and I was so happy with the product until a few months ago it randomly would not turn on and just had a flashing folder. I of course had to be inconvenienced by scheduling an Genius appointment and hour away from my home and was so hopeful I would be able to get my Macbook fixed. When I arrived I was told the logic board was missing and it needed to be replaced for $600. SWEET! I had just purchased the Macbook for $1,400 less than two years ago! I get that things happen but after being told by the Genius Bar that "It was nothing I did, it just randomly happens with Macbooks!". I asked the gentleman, "so if I purchased a Macbook today, my logic board could go missing tomorrow?" and he said, "yep!". Literally disgusted at that point, I grabbed my Macbook and left. I have now purchased an HP and am so happy with the product! Apple, you should honestly be ashamed of yourselves and products. That is sickening to hear especially when your products are so expensive. I guess with Apple it is obvious you do not get what you pay for. Needless to say, I am honestly considering alternative brands when I am due for my upgrade. Shame on you Apple! Poor, poor, poor customer service!  apple.comApple MacBook ProApple MacBook AirApple MacBook 12"Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch IDApple MacBook Pro 13.3 MD313LL/AApple MacBook Air MD711LL/A 11.6-inch 1.33GHz Intel Core i5 4GB DDR3 Notebook ComputerApple Store
1,310 reviews
Techie Expert Level 1
The Apple Store makes it really easy to find apps and other things to purchase for your phone. I like how it tells you what is popular and suggests what will benefit you on your phone. Obviously it's one of the most important apps to have on your iPhone if you are interested in getting more apps.
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple Store is one of my all time favorite apps. I love this app because its very easy to navigate and download apps. Also, its very kid friendly when it comes to searching apps for kids. I have never had any issues browsing for apps before. I recommend this app.
Techie Expert Level 1
I like the Apple store. Always easy to use. Even for a beginner. It is always being updated. I like the variety. Really have nothing bad to say about it. Recommended. Reasoable price for apps. Have not used it in a year because I now use Android.
Cambridge , ON
Has anyone had their products engraved? Is it worth the money?
Best game available for a 20 year old woman?
Techie Expert Level 2
Cual es tu App favorita??
Broken Arrow, OK
When buying products through the apple store, instead of in apple or best buy, etc. how long does it take to receive your product?
Grand Rapids , MI
Whats your app item in the apple store?

Apple Store

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email