BY APPLE #12 in Apps

When you’re on the go, the Apple Store app is the best way to research, personalize, and buy products from Apple. You can also use it to make Genius Bar and workshop reservations at the Apple Store. And it’s also the easiest way to get a new iPhone — right from your current iPhone. Here’s what you can do with the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPod touch: - Buy products on the go and pick them up at your favorite Apple Retail Store, or have them shipped to your door (U.S. only). - Personalize an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, plus get signature gift wrapping for select Apple products. - Custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want, including larger drives and more memory. - Track your stuff: View the status of current and previous orders in the order status section. - While in an Apple Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay (available in select countries). - Request help, check in for reservations, and meet up with a Specialist at the store. - Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events. - Receive helpful information and fast access to store services on your iPhone Lock screen based on your location in the store by opting in to In-Store Notifications. Now you have even more ways to shop - check out our Apple Store app made just for the iPad. see more...

Apple Store
  • "They're store always have the best customer service and they always have a such easy check out and transactions on their web" in 6 reviews
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love my iPhone and Apple Store! One of my favorite apps right now is #VeryDice where you roll to win spins I've already won many great items and who doesn't love free stuff! Please enter my code to roll to win and may the odds be ever in your favor 🎲 #rolltowin #apps #phonefever #FreeStuff
Jen K.
Quincy
Apple MacBook ProApple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter I bought of these products through Apple and they’re phenomenal! My Pro is my second MacBook because my original I handed down to my sister and it still works at 8 years old! The con is apple’s prices BUT you definitely get what you pay for there! The quality is top notch.
Chakirah K.
Techie Expert Level 2
I really like the App Store. I can always find a fun random game for my self. Also find helpful free games for my child who has Autism. They can improve on a few things when allowing certain apps on the platform, other then that I recommend!
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
The ONLY issue I have with going to an Apple store is that if you go when they are busy the wait time is so long. You can avoid this by setting an appointment on their website and hopefully they can get you in fairly quickly that way. Also, if they have a long line of people waiting for tech help they usually take your name and number and will either set an appointment for you for a later day/time or they will text you when you are next in line so that you can leave and come back when it’s your turn.
They’ve always been very helpful and knowledgeable and purchases are super easy. Instead of going to a checkout line they can take your card payment at anywhere in the store and send you on your way.
Vivian N.
I mean I use it all the time since I have an iPhone, duh what am I suppose to use to download apps? Not google play. The App Store itself is a pretty nice app, everything is organized well, you can see all the users reviews, description of the apps and etc. There really isn’t much to say about this.
Celeste S.
Portland, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't really like it, purchases that can be used outside of apple land are ok for me, I have a few apple products, but I spend most of my time in Android or Windows world, so I don't
appreciate the number of products that are only usable within apple. So I don't tend to buy very much. Back when apple made music devices I did purchase some things, but now I can't play those songs without opening the Apple app. I would rather purchase things that can be used in conjunction with other players as I have a huge collection from many sources. With Apple purchases you have to be 100% apple. Which I'm not.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Apple all the way around!! They have such a huge variety of literally everything. They have awesome games, music, and other fun stuff! I love my iPhone too📱!! I've owned about 8 and I have loved every single one. I have downloaded plenty of music and games for most of my kids and me of course. Simple and easy and fun! If you have never used apple then you should absolutely give them a try! So many things you can get and it's quick and easy! I will never use anything other than apple and I will always stick to an iPhone! Highly recommend you give them a try!!
Fatima A.
Apple Store is great. Only difficulty I had was trying to download apps that apparently can only be done if you have an American or Canadian only account. Thought that was kinda strange. Shouldn't anyone anywhere be allowed to use and download any kind of app? Just my thoughts.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love apple store. Apple has so many more apps to choose from than Samsung & same with songs! Getting sings on Galaxy was soo hard now that I have apple it is so much easier and great. I would definitely recommend switching over to apple from Samsung! I know I’m glad I did.
Sarah B.
Samson
I love my iPhone I don’t know what I would use we are in iPhone are use the Apple store to purchase movies games apps anything that I need it meets my expectations I have used an android before an iPhone is nothing like an android and I love how the iPhone has iOS updates
Victoria  F.
Cambridge , ON
Has anyone had their products engraved? Is it worth the money?
Nikauly B.
Cual es tu App favorita??
Ashley C.
Best game available for a 20 year old woman?
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
When buying products through the apple store, instead of in apple or best buy, etc. how long does it take to receive your product?
Rachel R.
Whats your app item in the apple store?