Apple Smart Cover for iPad 10.2

The Smart Cover for iPad 10.2 is constructed from a single piece of polyurethane to protect the front of your device. It automatically wakes your iPad when opened and puts it to sleep when closed. You can easily fold the Smart Cover into different positions to create a stand for reading, viewing, typing, or making FaceTime calls. And it's easy to remove, so you can snap it on and off whenever you want.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple Smart Cover for iPad 10.2!
Ayesha S.
This case is sleek and beautiful to use. It protects the ipad well and has the microfiber fabric on the inside to protect the screen as well. Although I don’t know if it would be protective from a big fall, it is great for everyday use.
Nina S.
Lorton, VA
I wish this cover offered more protection against drops but it does the job. It helps keep the iPad clean, protects the screen at a minimum and turns into a handy stand when you need it. My iPad doesn’t get much heavy duty use anyway so this cover is all I need.
Juan S.
Fort Myers , FL
Good product and excellent materials to keep safe your iPad, you do not need something extra to protect your device, and the price is good
Ira B.
Ashland, KY
Actually using right now, keeps my iPad up and if I drop it nothing happens to my ipad
Molly T.
Fairmont, WV
I love this iPad case it protects my iPad but is not bulky! This case has lasted me a long time and I think it’s worth the money
Jared A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The most responsive cover with the IPad of course is the proprietary version. With the cost for the seamless integration with the tablet.
Anna K.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I really need one of this for my iPad looks very supportive I got one at Amazon but not happy
Anna C.
Reseda, CA
it’s ok, good quality and last year’s, but it’s no pretty or cheap. i wish in different material
Kelly M.
Holiday, FL
I just bought this to use for my iPad. It does a great job protecting it. I like the way it feels and the price way right. I would recommend it. No need to improve it. Very affordable.
Michala M.
Milford, MA
Great case ! I absolutely love how flexible it is. You can use it in a few different ways. Also, it protects the screen and keeps it clean ! 10/10 !

Looking for your answer?