Apple Smart Cover for iPad

The perfect companion for the iPad.The Smart Cover offers protection of your iPad screen while exposing the durable aluminum back. Constructed of colorful polyurethane with magnetic connection - this cover is beautiful and functional. Open the Smart Cover to instantly wake your iPad; close it to automatically put your iPad to sleep. The Smart Cover even folds into a stand for comfortable reading, viewing and typing. About (PRODUCT)RED The mission of (Product) Red is to raise awareness and funds to help eliminate HIV/AIDS in Africa. When you BUY (RED), a (RED) partner will donate part of the product s profits to help in the fight against AIDS. All donations generated through (PRODUCT)RED products and programs go to the Global Fund to help finance HIV/AIDS prevention, education and treatment programs.

What color did you get?
Start your review of Apple Smart Cover for iPad!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,982 reviews
Apple Smart Cover for iPad uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Best Buy
This is the perfect, most basic wrap around cover for my IPAD. It covers the outside without being too cumbersome yet allows access to the charging port and volume buttons.
Seif D.
Apple Smart Cover for iPad uploaded by Seif D.
Apple Smart Cover for iPad It’s okay cover, much cheaper than the magic one with the keyboard. It’s great for simple using
Mea T.
Apple Smart Cover for iPad uploaded by Mea T.
The Smart Folio with keyboard is amazing. It automatically connects to the iPad to work as a keyboard while protecting the outside of your device. My only complaint is that it does not light up so you cannot use it without an external light at night.
Jessica M.
Topeka
Apple Smart Cover for iPad uploaded by Jessica M.
This is an awesome cover for my tablet and I was today years old when I realize that there is the elastic piece that goes behind and holds the kickstand in place. It is great for when my three-year-old wants to watch something on the tablet and I don’t have to worry about it continuously falling!!! ❤️❤️❤️
katie H.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Apple
I have this one in pink and it is incredibly hard to keep clean and clean in general. Not a huge fan but it does make a good stand for your iPad.
Maria Paloma M.
Ocean, NJ
I like to protect all my tech devices and I use this one to protect my iPad. It keeps my iPad protected and nice.
Mihaela A.
Port Jervis, NY
It just fits best to the device and it helps protect it without taking away from its sleekness. Many other covers on the market are soooo clunky and idk 🤷‍♀️ dense. I prefer this one ☝️
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Estoy cubre dólares para el iPad es de buena calidad es muy duradero el precio es accesible te la recomiendo
Taylor M.
Madison, AL
Apple Smart Cover for iPad uploaded by Taylor M.
this cover has protected my ipad so well!! it can also help it stand up by itself. i got it in the pink color! i would improve it by making it easier to help to product stand up and stay up.
Maribeth O.
Honesdale, PA
I ordered a new Smart Cover for $54 and received a used one that was dirty and even had a crease on the magnetic part where it was obvious that it had been used. Also the color flamingo is not even close to what it looks like in the picture. Plus it’s pretty useless to actually protect the iPad from accidentally drops or bumps. Very disappointed. Will never buy one of these things again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...