Apple Smart Cover Folio for iPad Mini

The Smart Cover Case for iPad Mini 7.9 2019 is constructed from a single piece of polyurethane to protect the front of your device. It automatically wakes your iPad when opened and puts it to sleep when closed. You can easily fold the Smart Cover Case into different positions to create a stand for reading, viewing, typing or making FaceTime calls. And it's easy to remove, so you can snap it on and off whenever you want.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple Smart Cover Folio for iPad Mini!
Lorrie M.
This is a must for my iPad mini 2. It keeps dust off the screen and I feel like it keeps my tablet protected better from damage. It’s easy to insert iPad into & you can still charge your iPad and use earbuds with no issues.
Sarah W.
Santa Clara, CA
This case works okay when i have if sitting up it falls a lot and it’s not very sturdy. Whenever it comes apart on the magnetic part it will say on iPad a notification that says -this accessory is not accessible with this device.
Ellen C.
Purchased at: Apple
Can’t see myself without this. It is the perfect companion piece for my mini tablet. Keeps the device clean and scratch proof. Also acts as a stand.
Mary G.
Pflugerville, TX
I like this cover because it is very light, does not weigh and is easy to clean, only it is matte in color and scratches very easily but it is the one I use and even if I bought another cover with a keyboard this is my favorite! 🥰📱Apple Smart Cover Folio for iPad Mini
Kristen C.
Waldorf, MD
I’ve had my cover for 7 years and it’s still in tip-top shop shape (hot pink color though.) my mini still works great minus the software update unavailability.
Cessina G.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Apple
I like this Smart Cover. I like it’s matte texture. I also like that it’s magnetic. All I have to do is put it over my iPad and wait for the click. It protect the iPad very well and it’s super fashionable. However, this isn’t a the best case for children lol
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,867 reviews
I really like to entertain myself and I love using these products and they are very useful to me.
Gulchin K.
Quality of this cover is very good. It’s very soft and very comfortable to use. Also it doesn’t leave on scratches. I definitely recommend
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the iPad! It was gift for Christmas and it’s been very useful! Capacity it’s great
Neri W.
Morley, MO
My husbands has this cover for his and it works great. Protects the iPad great and he likes the color too

Looking for your answer?