Apple Series 3 Smart Watch

Freedom calls.
Answer a call from your surfboard. Ask Siri to send a message. Stream your favorite songs on your run. And do it all while leaving your phone behind. Introducing Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular. Now you have the freedom to go with just your watch.

• Phone and Messages: Make calls and send texts with just your watch.
  • Music: Stream 40 million songs with Apple Music right from your wrist.
  • Notifications: Leave your phone at home and still get alerts from your favorite apps.
  • Cellular: Stay in touch while you work out.
  • GPS and Altimeter: See how far and high you go.
  • Streaming Music: 40 million songs to motivate you.
  • Swimproof: Always ready for the pool or ocean.
  • Workout App: Track a casual hike, an intense ride, and everything in between.

Has anyone found a good screen protector or case for the Apple Watch? I have tried over four different brands, but have had no luck in finding one that does not peel off after a day or traps water inside the case… Apple Series 3 Smart Watch
How do you style your Apple Watch? I like to switch up my bands. Here is today’s!Apple Series 3 Smart Watch
Does anyone know how to get Pandora to play from the watch? Can’t seem to get any output on it to listen to my tunes on the run.
Start your review of Apple Series 3 Smart Watch!
How would you rate this product?
Chessie C.
Centreville, MD
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by Chessie C.
Purchased at: Apple
My Apple Series 3 Smart Watch has been amazing these last two years! The only thing that bothers me might be that the battery runs down every day. So, I have to charge it, but I just charge it with my phone every night. So, this does not bother me too much. Very good with tracking calories and steps!
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by Tamara P.
Purchased at: Apple
Amazing technology!! I use it to make exercise and motivate myself. It’s awesome!! :)
Bridget  W.
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by Bridget  W.
I have the Apple Watch SE and I love it. I had been wanting one for about 5 months and finally got it right before a Disneyland trip and I love it. It has so many great features from walkie talkie to pinging your phone when you can’t find it which I use a lot. I go on daily runs and I love using my watch to track my pace and distance. I bought my watch at Costco and it ended up being $269 instead of $279 at the apple store. One last thing I love is that it is waterproof it has a water lock and I have used it in the water twice with no issues however I am careful when I know I am tubing or being very rough in the water and I will take it off. I highly recommend the apple watch IF YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING ONE BUT HAVEN’T PULLED THE PLUG LET THIS BE YOUR SIGN!
luna M.
Florence, SC
This watch has many features that help the person to stay active all the time, watch your health care, answer calls, text people, find your iPhone, and listen to music.. Etc. It's really great to find all the main things in such a watch. I love it.
nia L.
Hudson, NC
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by nia L.
Purchased at: Apple
Great product, I wear this everyday... it’s tracks my health, incoming calls/text during work without making my boss upset for being in my phone... you can change the bands out for you size and color you want... this is waterproof which is perfect when your in a rush washing hands or swimming... 10/10 recommend!!!
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
1,183 reviews
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by Courtney S.
Apple Watch series 3 is the perfect watch for me, it helps me not only keep track of time, I can have phone conversations through it, I can keep track of my schedule. Change the song on my music, receive and send text messages. And oh so much more.
dylan J.
rhideisland
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by dylan J.
i love my apple watch! i love all of the cool features including fitness tracker and breathing mindfulness exercises! i would totally recommend
Karen B.
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by Karen B.
The reason I bought my Apple Watch ⌚️ initially was to track my workouts and my steps. Working at a desk for long hours. This watch really pushes me to reach my daily goal. It is also very convenient as I get my notifications and at a glance I can see if it’s something urgent or not. That has helped me stay focus on what I am working on without having to grab my phone and get sidetracked. Overall it is a great purchase and also not to mention how you can change the band. I love how there are so many stylish bands. Every time I change the band on my watch it gives it a brand new watch feel.
Jocelyn C.
Mankato, MN
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by Jocelyn C.
Have a need to know what’s going on even when you don’t have your phone? Have small children that may need you or caring for an elderly parent? Want to map your run, or check your heartbeat? Just like to look snazzy? Grab an Apple Watch and do just that - and more! And if you’re like me - switch up the bands and faces! Apple Series 3 Smart Watch
Stephanie S.
PC
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love my apple watch! It’s perfect for checking messages and notifications when your busy and don’t have time to pick up your phone. It also has activity tracking features that track your steps, miles, and exercise minutes. My favorite feature is the heart rate monitor which has saved my life several times and that right there is worth all the money spent
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nadine P.
il y a 8 mois
Lauren T. il y a 8 mois
I ordered a silicone one on Amazon that was maybe 6-8 bucks for a two pack and they held up wonderfully and were not bulky and protected my watch wonderfully. Once it was on you couldn’t actually tell much! I have the 6 but they have them for the 3 as well
Brii H.
il y a un an
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch What do you think about this product? Que piensas a cerca de este producto? 🙂
Kaye G. il y a un an
Very helpful and convenient way to have your phone on you while having your hands free! I have kids so I would often miss important phone calls and text messages until I got the Apple Watch!
Doriann P.
Saint Leo, FL
il y a un an
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch i want to buy a Apple Watch and I have small wrist Wich one you think it will for me better the 38 mm or 42 ?
Huyen N. il y a un an
Definitely the 38. The 42 is pretty big.
Courtney D.
Warren, OH
il y a 2 ans
Apple Watch S2 iis this worth the money for series 1?
Lilyan H. il y a un an
Absolutely!!
lauren H.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
il y a 2 ans
Patricia B. il y a 2 ans
I love my Apple Watch. It has wonderful features on the watch.. anything from weather to staying close to loved ones when phone is on mute or listening to current book!!