Apple Series 3 Smart Watch

Freedom calls.
Answer a call from your surfboard. Ask Siri to send a message. Stream your favorite songs on your run. And do it all while leaving your phone behind. Introducing Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular. Now you have the freedom to go with just your watch.

• Phone and Messages: Make calls and send texts with just your watch.
  • Music: Stream 40 million songs with Apple Music right from your wrist.
  • Notifications: Leave your phone at home and still get alerts from your favorite apps.
  • Cellular: Stay in touch while you work out.
  • GPS and Altimeter: See how far and high you go.
  • Streaming Music: 40 million songs to motivate you.
  • Swimproof: Always ready for the pool or ocean.
  • Workout App: Track a casual hike, an intense ride, and everything in between.

Apple Series 3 Smart Watch What do you think about this product? Que piensas a cerca de este producto? 🙂
This looks so sleek and pretty. Is it worth the cost ?
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch i want to buy a Apple Watch and I have small wrist Wich one you think it will for me better the 38 mm or 42 ?
Start your review of Apple Series 3 Smart Watch!
How would you rate this product?
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by Tamara P.
Purchased at: Apple
Amazing technology!! I use it to make exercise and motivate myself. It’s awesome!! :)
Chessie C.
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by Chessie C.
Purchased at: Apple
My Apple Series 3 Smart Watch has been amazing these last two years! The only thing that bothers me might be that the battery runs down every day. So, I have to charge it, but I just charge it with my phone every night. So, this does not bother me too much. Very good with tracking calories and steps!
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by Lucia A.
Very helpful I can check many things in the watch I love for read my text messages without open it or open my phone. Helps with my health and walking app. Love how I can find address even FaceTime with my watch ohhh it’s something that I love it. Recommend it to uses this product [product:apple watch-series 4-gps-40mm-gold-aluminum-case-pink-sand-sport-band]
dylan J.
rhideisland
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by dylan J.
i love my apple watch! i love all of the cool features including fitness tracker and breathing mindfulness exercises! i would totally recommend
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE my Apple Watch, it’s lasted me for 3 years now and I’m into considering replacing it with a newer version because I’ve managed to crack it all the way around. To be honest though it’s taken a lot of wear and tear before the cracks even appeared!
Nia L.
Hudson, NC
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by Nia L.
Purchased at: Apple
Great product, I wear this everyday... it’s tracks my health, incoming calls/text during work without making my boss upset for being in my phone... you can change the bands out for you size and color you want... this is waterproof which is perfect when your in a rush washing hands or swimming... 10/10 recommend!!!
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
Just like all other Apple products, these are so easy to use. I love all of the different functions and how they continue to improve Year by year.
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by danielle A.
Purchased at: Apple
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch is a must Apple product, answer calls & txt from the watch itself or listen to music. Also u can receive notifications for Facebook and email this is the best of the best smart watch’s
Brooke S.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Apple Series 3 Smart Watch uploaded by Brooke S.
I love my Apple Watch. Throughout my years, I have tried out numerous brands of smart watches and fitness trackers. This one has exceeded all of my expectations and I have the Series 2 so by now they have gotten much more advanced in their newer models but I’m still going strong with the one I have. Love that it tracks my sleep, workouts, water intake, steps, heart rate and much more. Very accurate. Highly recommend. (It’s on my charging stand at the moment so I took the watch band off of it
Angela L.
Irving, TX
I bought my I watch a few months ago and I love it. I have a cloth band, so it is very comfortable. Apple is always updating options for watch faces. Plus, right now, I have my pedometer, events, Pandora, activity, heart rate, and time all in one on my watch face!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brii H.
il y a 20 jours
Doriann P.
Pawtucket, RI
il y a 3 mois
Huyen N. il y a 2 mois
Definitely the 38. The 42 is pretty big.
Courtney D.
Warren, OH
il y a 5 mois
Apple Watch S2 iis this worth the money for series 1?
Lilyan H. il y a 2 mois
Absolutely!!
Lauren H.
nottingham, Nottingham
il y a 7 mois
Trish B. il y a 6 mois
I love my Apple Watch. It has wonderful features on the watch.. anything from weather to staying close to loved ones when phone is on mute or listening to current book!!