BY APPLE

Introducing the Podcasts app, an amazing way to discover, subscribe to, and play your favorite podcasts. Explore hundreds of thousands of free audio and video podcasts in the Featured tab, or browse Top Charts to see what's hot right now. Add your favorite podcasts to personal stations that stay up to date when new episodes become available. You can sync playlists from iTunes, or create an On-The-Go playlist to play just the episodes you want. iCloud keeps your subscriptions, stations, and play position in-sync across all your devices, computers, and Apple TV. Discover • Explore hundreds of thousands of free podcasts on a variety of topics, including arts, business, comedy, music, news, sports, and more • Tap Subscribe for your favorites and automatically get new episodes for free as they become available • Browse by audio or video podcasts, or see what's most popular in Top Charts Play • Enjoy all of your audio and video podcasts in a single app • Stream episodes or download to listen while offline • Skip forward and back using simple playback controls • Ask Siri to play specific shows or stations by name, like “play TEDTalks” • Adjust the playback speed of your audio or video podcasts • Turn on Sleep Timer to automatically stop playing a podcast while listening in bed • Enjoy your favorite podcasts on your TV with AirPlay and Apple TV Organize • Create custom stations of your favorite podcasts that update automatically when new episodes become available • Use the On-The-Go playlist to play just the episodes you want • Choose to download new episodes automatically when they become available, even when the app is not open • Save your favorite episodes to keep them on your device • Subscribe to podcasts that require authentication — just enter the podcast URL into Search in My Podcasts • Share your favorite episodes with friends using AirDrop, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, and Mail Sync • Optionally sync episodes and playlists from iTunes on your Mac or PC • iCloud remembers your place in an episode, your subscriptions, and your stations and keeps them up-to-date on your devices, Mac, PC, and Apple TV. Requirements: • Requires a device with iOS 7 or later • iTunes 11.2 is recommended for syncing podcast episodes • Syncing subscriptions, stations and play position using iCloud requires iTunes 11.2 or later and Apple TV Software 6.0 or later • Streaming or downloading episodes requires Internet access over a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection • iTunes playlist syncing is not compatible with iTunes Match • Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas see more...

• Im newer to listening to podcasts, what are you favorites?2 Answers
  • Those who are active on this app, who are you subscribed ...3 Answers
  • Do you use Apple Podcast?3 Answers
Apple Podcasts
  • "Such a wide range, and often free, it's a great way to pass the time." in 1 review
  • "i love the podcast and use it every day i love the adam coral and dr.drew show" in 1 review
  • "There are so many different genres that are often free." in 1 review
  • "This app works just fine." in 1 review
  • "I add a playlist to my podcasts for any roadtrip and it lets me listen to hot topics and learn new stuff on the go!" in 1 review
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This was my favorite thing in 2017 and moving into 2018! I have 2 small kids and a husband who travels, I have no time to read and much of my time at home is consumed by taking care of the kids; so it's nice to be able to listen to a podcast while cooking, cleaning or just hanging out. The app makes it easy to find new podcasts, and to download, stream or subscribe to new episodes.
Ava B.
State college, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I had this podcast app deleted on my phone, and honestly, WHY did I ever do that??? I love podcasts. I recently discovered how much I enjoy them, especially for long car rides, which I happen to have all of the time. There is a large range of shows available to listen to and it can be so motivating. If you have an iphone, use the podcast app, it will change your life.
Rachel E.
LOVE LOVE LOVE PODCASTS!!! I hate to be “that person”, but I listened to podcasts before they were the “thing”. I’ve used a few apps, but Apple has the easiest. Completely self explanatory. Search. Subscribe. Listen. Apple Podcasts
Kris W.
I used to listen to podcasts through my Apple podcasts app religiously. I loved it so much, not a day would pass without me listening. Then a few updates back they changed the layout on the screen. I could no longer tell which episodes I had listened to and which ones I had not listened to. It was so annoying that I just completely quit listening. I haven’t checked back since the last few updates, so it could be better. A new user may be able to work with the new configuration, but as a seasoned user who listened to around 50 different podcasts, the update took away my ability to keep them organized.
Ashley N.
Maryville
Techie Expert Level 1
I just started using this app because Jana Kramer now has a podcast and I love it! I haven’t looked at any other podcasts, but I love how you can create a list of your favorite podcasts so you don’t have to search each time. I will definitely use again and explore more options.
Dwan P.
Dover
Techie Expert Level 1
Listening to podcast really change my life. I could listen to whatever I wanted. I started listening to a few self-help podcast and tedtalks. It is easy to use. I do recommend this to others. Sometimes it can get a little annoying if you download all your Podcasts to your phone. Are used to have problems with the app rebuilding my library. Since update it doesn’t seem to happen anymore.
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
I am such a huge podcast fan. I’m subscribed to over 60 podcasts through the Apple podcast directory, and I like the way the app keeps me informed about when I have new episodes, allows me to create playlists a Podcasts so that I can keep listening for hours, let me stream podcasts to other devices, and generally makes it easy for me to enjoy my audio content.

One complaint that I have is that they still haven’t created an Apple Watch app to support podcast listening. I don’t know what the deal is with that, but I wish they would get on it.
Donna G.
Cleveland, OH
I enjoy the content and variety of podcasts available on the app. I do find the podcasts easy to find and appreciate that I am reminded when a new podcast I like is available. The price seems to be fair and I would recommend to others who also enjoy podcasts.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I love podcasts and I love how simple this app is to use. Anyone can figure it out. I use it almost every day when commuting to and from places. I would highly recommend listening to My Favorite Murder!! Very funny podcast. They also have podcasts for everyone.
Cici B.
Vsbh dhshhs. Jdjjdjd jddhd.      Fhhdh djdjdj dh.    Fhfjfjfhf.   Fhjddjjfj fufdj.      Dhdu fu fudud.     Rhrhfhf hffhd. Jfjfifjj. djrid.   B fhrrud uridu.     Fjjd jfjrfjf jru fjfjffj.  Bdbbx n nfjd. jd. Hdnfjfjfj.  Fjdjjd. jdfjfjffj.      Sh dhdjddj.   Fjfju fu.   Fhfhfjfj.  Fbf hfu r bdu hd b dhr. D hd. F. Fb fhrb
Tatiana A.
North hills, Ca
Those who are active on this app, who are you subscribed to? I'm currently loving Ear Biscuit by Rhett and Link, Not too Deep by Grace Helbig, and Psychobabble by Tyler Oakley.
Tione R.
Do you use Apple Podcast?
Hannah T.
Bellingham, WA
Im newer to listening to podcasts, what are you favorites?
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
How do you use Apple Podcast?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
Can I get this app on my android?