Apple Pencil

by APPLE

OVERVIEW Apple Pencil features the precision, responsiveness and natural fluidity of a traditional writing instrument, and the versatility to become so much more. With Apple Pencil, you can turn iPad into your notepad, canvas or just about anything else you can imagine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple Pencil!
Mariah C.
I love it my chubby fingers help me and it is great for road and things definely buy it is amazing no bad comment except one thing i wouls improve it by the size of the pen i feel they shouod maoe different sizes. I would definely recommend ot to others especially artist.
Marie E.
Camas, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this pencil. I’ve had it for about a year and it’s great. I would prefer it to have a different way of charging the the new one does, but besides that minor inconvenience I have had any problems with it.
Lucy R.
Hörselberg, Thüringen
Preis Leistung ist so lala, aber man bekommt mit dem Original Stift eben bessere und genialer Features als mit einem Alternativprodukt. Akkulaufzeit ist sehr lange, nur besserer Grip wäre Wünschenswert.
Taylor W.
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple Pencil uploaded by Taylor W.
I bought this as a first year university student. I was going threw way too many notebooks and this Apple Pencil allowed me to take notes digitally, save space, take organized notes, and help out the environment! Highly recommend to students!
Amber W.
Newfoundland
This is absolutely a necessity if you are getting into digital art on your iPad, nothing else compares (you can't get a reliable stylist that supports pressure and tilt sensitivity besides this one) however if you are going to be using it for notes in uni than you could probably just go for one of those fine tipped stylists on Amazon for around 20 bucks. It is definitely pricey though so I would look for sales on black Friday or boxing day if interested! ☺️

Looking for your answer?