What do you guys love the most about Apple Pay ?
Have you ever had any problems or negative experiences with Apple Pay?
How do you feel about this company?
Start your review of Apple Pay!
How would you rate this product?
Shenea E.
Pflugerville, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Apple Pay uploaded by Shenea E.
I really enjoy the convenience of being able to pay from my phone, whether physically in a store or online. A seamless experience and it feels more secure.
Leigh L.
Norfolk, VA
Techie Expert Level 6
Apple Pay uploaded by Leigh L.
Apple Pay has become the easiest way to transfer funds. In the past, I used PayPal and other methods that charged fees and penalized users. Apple Pay offers the opportunity to easy transfer funds between friends and family easily with no surcharge, pay for purchases online without a credit card, or pay for purchases in retail establishments via touch less transactions.
Yuliia D.
Abilene, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple Pay uploaded by Yuliia D.
I like that after a purchase goes through, I get a notification telling me how much I spent, so I don't have to keep paper receipts. It's all there at the push of a button. As long as no one knows your password and your pin, it's pretty safe.
Heather B.
Fort Worth, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Apple Pay uploaded by Heather B.
I love the convenience of Apple Pay. It really helps when I’m out and about a and misplaced my credit card which sadly I do often. I really love when I’m buying something online and I can do two clicks on my cell phone to approve payment with my phone. Lastly I like that I can choose the form of payment so I’m able to upload a credit card on there like one where I get reward points for using so I can keep collecting the points even if I don’t have the credit card on me!Apple Pay
Tanisha P.
Techie Expert Level 3
Apple Pay uploaded by Tanisha P.
I love apple pay so much. Its so convenient having a digital wallet. Makes purchases fast and convenient and also safe when it comes to keeping social distance! My favorite part about it is being able to send money via text message. I think thats the coolest thing ever!
Seif D.
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple Pay uploaded by Seif D.
Very useful and easy way to pay , that’s my main payment method right now. I also added all my cards on it so it’s can be more convenient to me
Yencis G.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple Pay uploaded by Yencis G.
Esto me ayudo cuando no ando mi tarjeta me facilita todo si eres de perder a cada rato tus tarjetas esa aplicación es para ti a mi me encanta usarla aunque no todas las tiendas lamentablemente no tienen esta opción
Maliha C.
Newton, MA
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple Pay uploaded by Maliha C.
Apple pay is the way to go. I always forget my wallet and my cards are stored right in my phone. It is contact less and super easy to use. After using Apple Pay it will notify you every time which I love so I am see how much I’m spending
Kokoro T.
Des Moines, WA
Apple Pay uploaded by Kokoro T.
After I began using Apple Pay, I refuse to carry around my wallet. Most stores take Apple Pay and it’s unnecessary for me to take out any cards or cash when I use this! It’s a must need app and I use it every single time. It also keeps my bank information secure by creating a one time unique code every time a transaction occurs so I can keep my information safe.
Shanice V.
Visalia, CA
Apple Pay uploaded by Shanice V.
I love Apple Pay !! It’s been so convenient ever since it’s been accessible!! Sometimes I miss place my card or leave my wallet in the car so it’s nice to have Apple Pay it’s the quickest payment method also as a way to pay friends !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alejandra T.
Columbia
il y a 2 ans
Stacey L G. il y a 2 ans
A physical card? Yes, I do.
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
il y a 3 ans
Matt L. il y a 3 ans
Yes and I absolutely love it, it’s heavy and white and makes paying your bill right on your phone super easy.