BY APPLE #6 in Apps

Miranda G.
Vista, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I LOVE having this. I can keep my cards all in one secure place and then I don’t have to worry about the hassle of getting my wallet out and using the physical card! Just gotta use this app (if the store permits) and bam! Done. So much faster than physical cards and super helpful if you happen to forget your wallet or don’t have enough hands to grab it! PLUS you can keep store/rewards cards in it, so you don’t have to carry so many around and over stuff your wallet!
Shelby A.
Love the convenience of Apple Pay! (maybe a little too much according to my bank statement!!) I love that a lot of apps have an Apple Pay feature built right in to save the hassle of plugging in your card info. It’s a safe way to conveniently purchase items in person and online. My card was verified through my banking institution before apply linked it to the Pay app. I appreciate the security measures taken!
Jen G.
Boston
Trying to switch more to using this to pay for things because the encryption is unlike anything else. Basically, you link a card to Apple Pay. Then, when you use Apple Pay to buy something, the company will generate a unique scanning code for that purchase. It makes it impossible for scammers or hackers to track your credit card information since the code changes for each purchase. Absolutely brilliant technology
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
I love the convenience of paying without taking my wallet out. I am a mother of two kids and sometimes it’s hard to dig and find my card at the bottom of a diaper bag. I gave 4 stars because sometimes the systems do not recognize it and I still have to dig for my wallet which can be frustrating at times hopefully as people use it more often they will tweak and fix the problems that occur.
Brianna S.
Techie Expert Level 2
Easy to use. Fast. Convenient. Only annoying part is that the money will go into Apple Pay and not necessarily into your personal banking account? Or perhaps you must set it up that way. And then if the money goes directly to Apple Pay you can only use that money where a business accepts “Apple Pay”... so that’s frustrating. But it’s cool to shoot money to friends and family this easily.
Felicia C.
Alma
I love Apple Pay since it makes it super easy to pay for stuff with my Starbucks card. Unfortunately the only credit card I have is not offered due to the fact it’s a small unheard of card and the debit card is unable to be added yet. But I keep all my loyalty and rewards cards on there. Would definitely recommend as I’m a person who hates to carry around a purse or wallet.
Samantha R.
I really like Apple Pay services. It makes everything very convenient and I hope that more companies start making their websites and everything Apple Pay friendly. It’s already useable at most places. Also I can load my gift cards into it and it keeps track and then I don’t have to carry them around because it will generate a barcode to scan at the register.
Ashley N.
Maryville
Techie Expert Level 1
I have only used Apple Pay a hand full of times, but it’s super easy. You link the form of payment and can use it online and in many stores. I have several friends who use it all the time and love it, I just seem to forget about it. The only thing that I wish it would do is recommend using in the stores that offer it. Many apps I have will have a push notification pop up when I’m near the store. It also may be an option with Apple Pay and I just don’t know how to use it..
Candice K.
Newport News , VA
Techie Expert Level 1
So easy to use! I got it set up recently and I love using it! I knew what it was but I never used it until months after I upgraded to the iPhone 7. Seriously where have I been all this time?? There are so many places that accept Apple Pay as a form of payment. Its a great tool to have and utilize, but it makes me forget my wallet all the time.
Nada C.
Sterling, VA
Love this! It makes paying a whole lot easier (especially if I forgot my wallet, don’t wanna dig through my purse, or am trying to make an online purchase.) so far I’ve had no issues with this, and I’ve even heard of some people linking there Apple Pay to a credit card that requires extra points for every time they use Apple Pay. Recommend this!!
Samuel R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So if you use this app you don't need to carry around any of your credit/debit cards with you?
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
I really want to use this feature, but I am so hesitant to input all of my info into this app. I hate carrying a wallet - and there are times when I totally forget it at home. I wonder if I can link Apple Pay to like my banks' virtual card?
Stacey L.
Kincardine , MI
Techie Expert Level 3
So is this an app on your phone and it has all your payment and billing info?
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
Does Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts accept Apple Pay?
Lauren L.
Techie Expert Level 1
How secure is apple pay if my phone is left unlocked?