How do you feel about this company?
I don’t currently use Apple Pay. Do you like it? Should I try it?
Does anyone have a physic Appel card Apple Pay ?
Start your review of Apple Pay!
How would you rate this product?
Seif D.
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple Pay uploaded by Seif D.
Very useful and easy way to pay , that’s my main payment method right now. I also added all my cards on it so it’s can be more convenient to me
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Techie Expert Level 4
Apple Pay uploaded by Maria C.
I dont have 🍎pay, but I think is very convenient, cause Whenever my daughter forgets her purse, i dont have to pay for her, she just takes her phone and pays 🤣🤣🤣, I think more stores should have it . #influenster #applepay #spend #shopping #fashionista
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Apple Pay uploaded by Cindy L.
This the best and safest method that I like to use por pay , works better than a credit card just scanning and that’s all. I can buy my fav drinks
Josey F.
SteamboatSprings
Apple Pay uploaded by Josey F.
Makes life so much easier. You can use your phone to pay wherever tap cards are accepted. One of my top favorite Apple updates!
Courtnee M.
Austell, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
Apple Pay uploaded by Courtnee M.
Nothing better to use during covid ... touch less pay! Tap & go! No touching the germ contaminated keypad. You don’t even have to carry your purse!
member-3b8f01
Apple Pay uploaded by member-3b8f01
a great way to keep money on you without having cash. it’s also a good way to send money to loved ones and all!
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Very convenient for everyday use or for those days when you forget your cards and cash at home but still have your phone.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple Pay uploaded by Mirla G.
Apple Pay is easy and works with the Apple devices we use every day. You can make contactless, secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web. And you can send and receive money from friends and family right in Messages. Apple Pay is a safer way to pay, and even simpler than using your physical card. I set up my Apple Pay and I have all my credit cards right on my phone.
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love using Apple Pay, but I honestly just forget to a lot of times. I won’t even realize a place accepts this form of payment until I am already swiping my card...then I will see a little sticker saying Apple Pay is accepted. This is a really fast “tap and go” payment system that uses whatever card you have stored in your phone. I do like it and I do recommend people giving it a try.
Karan B.
Elk Grove, CA
Absolutely great. I no longer carry my wallet anywhere and I don’t have to worry about remembering or forgetting money. I can use it anywhere. I’ve been using it since I got an iPhone. I like and trust Apple security more than the traditional credit and debit cards.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alejandra T.
Windsor Mill, MD
il y a 7 mois
Stacey G. il y a 7 mois
A physical card? Yes, I do.
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
il y a 2 ans
Matt L. il y a 2 ans
Yes and I absolutely love it, it’s heavy and white and makes paying your bill right on your phone super easy.