BY APPLE #2 in Apps

Kierstyn M.
Lexington, NC
Apple Pay is such a lifesaver sometimes. I have gone into the grocery store with my two babies, loaded the cart full of groceries and got to the check out line only to realize my card is at home. Everyone knows how bad it sucks to leave your card at home, but it’s even worse when you have two kids under 4 with you. I may have left my card at home, but I always have my phone with me. I’ve been lucky enough to use the Apple Pay so I don’t have to put everything back, put the kids in the car, go home and get my card and do it all over again. It makes me so grateful for technology!
Fallon W.
So easy! I was really nervous to use this when I first got an iPhone. I wasn't 100% sure if I had it set up right, or if it really was just that easy to hold your phone up to the credit card machine and call it done. When I realized what I had been missing out on, I could have kicked myself. Not only did i not have to worry about pulling my wallet out in public anymore, but the mobile function makes online shopping so fast and easy. Plus, your information is secure and you receive a confirmation of purchase right away. Absolutely love Apple pay!
stefdeetravis D.
Winter Park, FL
If a store has Apple Pay capabilities, I am so much more likely to stop there simply out of convenience. I have been using it for about 2-3 years and have not had my card compromised because of it at all. It is so easy to use and I don't have to worry about taking my card out of my wallet and putting it back in the right place. Because real life, I always put it in the wrong pocket and can't find it later. If you have been debating installing it or adding it or whatever on your phone- do it!
Serghinia U.
Miami
What can I say? Apple Payer. You got to any store and if they accept Apple Pay you just put your phone over the machine and BOOM it’s paid. Don’t have to have your card with you whatsoever! It’s amazing. Everyone that has an iPhone should definitely use ! It’s so easy to use and very helpful! Go get it now! Seriously you’ll save time and you won’t have to worry if you left your card at home or in the car.. Apple Pay
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
I love the convenience of using ApplePay! I almost always have my phone in hand, so it is incredibly convenient. For those days when you’ve forgotten your wallet at home or left your credit card in yesterday’s pants pockets, this is a lifesaver. It still isn’t taken everywhere I shop, but I always use it when available. Just a quick tap of your phone and your done. Apple even sends you a receipt and keeps your purchase history.
Melissa B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have only recently been introduced to the ApplePay world, and wow, I don’t plan on going back. It’s really the easiest way to pay. The only trouble is that it isn’t universally available yet. I have been several places that are able to take Samsung and other ‘tap’ forms of payment that, for whatever reason, are not yet compatible with Apple devices. I look forward to the day that I can use it everywhere I shop!
Shelby A.
Love the convenience of Apple Pay! (maybe a little too much according to my bank statement!!) I love that a lot of apps have an Apple Pay feature built right in to save the hassle of plugging in your card info. It’s a safe way to conveniently purchase items in person and online. My card was verified through my banking institution before apply linked it to the Pay app. I appreciate the security measures taken!
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
I do like Apple Pay. Not many online stores have this is as a way of payment and I usually do my shopping online so it kind of stinks that I have to get out my card again even when I have the information in the app. Another thing I thought of— If you get your phone stolen, it makes me nervous knowing that credit cards are linked up. The idea of having all you need in one place (phone/wallet) freaks me out.
Sierra M.
Apple pay is great. One day i was stuck on Empty at a gas station, and i had forgotten my wallet for some strange reason which means no card and no cash... but i memorized all my card info. Whip out my phone, input the numbers, walk inside and they scan my phone and woot woot! Got some gas!!! Its amazing how it works. Also, paying online has never been so easy. Pay with apple pay and just use ur fingerprint.
Factsandwtfacts M.
Brookline
Sometimes I go out on a rush and I forget my cards or giftcards. Apple Pay is such a relief because you never forget your phone! it's just tap and put your finger in the "button" and you are all set! I'ts perfect. I would recommend this to everyone. You can also pay online, like apps or websites they accept Apple Pay so it's perfect, It's the future.
Samuel R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So if you use this app you don't need to carry around any of your credit/debit cards with you?
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Techie Expert Level 3
So is this an app on your phone and it has all your payment and billing info?
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
I really want to use this feature, but I am so hesitant to input all of my info into this app. I hate carrying a wallet - and there are times when I totally forget it at home. I wonder if I can link Apple Pay to like my banks' virtual card?
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
Is this safe?? I'm scared to use it because so many things get hacked
Christina S.
Chanhassen , MN
Is the security tight enough for using this to pay for things? My kids use it. It I am nervous about it.