BY APPLE #57 in Apps

Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, resumes, and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom. Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes, and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments, and highlights to easily review changes in a document. With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a document using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser. Pages 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design and improved performance. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS, and web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them. Get started quickly • Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, resumes, cards, and posters • Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing • Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page • Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help Create beautiful documents • Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth • Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures • Your most important text formatting options are right in your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away • Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser • Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images • Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts • Organize your data easily in tables Advanced writing tools • Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it • Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others • Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts • Automatic list making and spellchecking • Create and view impressive 2D, 3D, and interactive bar, line, area, and pie charts • Use Undo to go back through your previous changes iCloud • Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com • Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud beta • Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes Share your work • Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby • Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook • Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the document and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Pages for iCloud beta • Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word, and PDF format • Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox • Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply. Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text. Pages for iCloud beta is currently available in English only. see more...

Apple Pages
  • "It is very easy to use, simple to edit, and syncs between all of my devices and the cloud without a single issue." in 4 reviews
  • "I use pages to write my class essays while traveling or in bed as it's much easier and convenient than with my laptop." in 1 review
  • "Having a separate app on my MacBook Air is so convenient as I don't like going all over my computer trying to find it. " in 1 review
Elmira T.
Sunland, CA
How convenient is it to make a doc on your way to a meeting? Or to make a correction before you submit on the go? Let me assure you that it’s the most convenient app to have as a student or professional ever!! It’s saved me so many times
Eli B.
Wilmington
Apple pages is a great resource. During my classes I used this so much due to its ease of use and ability. It had a great layout to it as well. Worth using for all my classes. Whether you work or are in class, I would suggest this!
Bailey R.
Bismarck , AR
I really like this application a lot. It is very comparable to word, and very user friendly. I like that it allows me to access all of my pages from any device. Very handy if you’re a student or on the go a lot.
Dawn M.
Massapequa, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I like this app, it gets the job done. I’m more of a Microsoft Word girl so this takes some getting used to, but hey, this comes with the Apple devices instead of costing a fortune like Word/Office.
Adilene J.
Really like this app. I use it on my MacBook to write my essays, and take notes. Only downside is that does not have all the formatting like word does. But it is the next best thing.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
For a free program that comes with Apple devices, this is great. It is similar to Word, but more user friendly. You update it through the App Store, which is super easy to do! They even offer free classes in store to teach you how to use it. Your documents can easily be saved on the Cloud to keep storage on your device free.
Elisabeth K.
Bass Lake
I haven’t had as much experience with pages as I have numbers, but I do like the fact that it does come with your apple device and the fact that there are pre-made templates for the user to use for their documents. I would definitely recommend this product.
Janet Q.
Camano Island, WA
I recently started using pages from my iMac in Guam! It was the best thing because I had all the work I had done accessible to me from my phone or desktop! Also, I could access it from non apple products by just logging in to my apple account.
Liz T.
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple Pages are just like PDFs. I’m not sure if it’s meant to do this but when I open an item in Pages, I don’t have to save. My MacBook does it for me. I like that feature. Seems really easy to use.
Cheyenne R.
I've used this app for all of my high school papers that I've had to write. It is very user friendly and I learned very quickly on how to navigate around on it. It it great for inserting photos, writing papers, lists, or documents
Genn S.
Can someone please tell me why the page print preset is set to A4 and how to change it? It's maddening!
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
Techie Expert Level 1
I recently got a mac, was not a fan of them but I got the new touch bar one and I wanted to know if pages is just as good as word or should download word too