Do you think Apple Music should make its service more sociable?
How do you feel about the new update ?
there’s this new rapper named lilxlaylax and she has rlly good songs. have you checked out her new music yet?? like drugged out or a plan?
Start your review of Apple Music!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria B.
San Antonio , TX
Apple Music uploaded by Victoria B.
I would recommend Apple Music. Because it’s easy to work with and easy you can easily make playlists. And is very reliable.
Arianna R.
Apple Music uploaded by Arianna R.
This app is ok, I don’t buy music or upload music to my library. I sometimes listen to the radio on it. I use to use this app a lot on my older phones.
Arturo H.
Mountain View, CA
Apple Music uploaded by Arturo H.
I love this app, I download my favorite music. I have membership from my cellular provider. has a variety of music and very easy to use. the video quality is excellent, it is recommended for any age 😀
MonIca L.
Brooklyn, NY
Apple Music uploaded by MonIca L.
My favorite song is Bad Company by MonLé Apple Music is great, the browse section is lit too, that’s how I found that song :)
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,706 reviews
Apple Music uploaded by jen H.
I love Apple Music. It is so easy to store thousands of songs and your favorite albums or soundtracks by purchasing and downloading from ITUNES on my IPhone.
Haily R.
Suffern , NY
Apple Music uploaded by Haily R.
Apple Music is my favorite app to use for music I love the minimalistic display Being able to read the lyrics while listening makes it all the more better !
Kristy L.
Orlando, FL
Apple Music uploaded by Kristy L.
All of my devices are Apple products. As an artist and vocalist, Apple just makes sense. I can conveniently get all my music and playlists on all my devices, and with the monthly subscription, I can listen to almost any song. 🎧 I do think the app could be upgraded though. For some reason on my phone, after I close the app and reopen it, it doesn’t go back to the playlist I was previously listening to, which personally I would prefer it did. #musiclover #singer
Narielis R.
Deltona
Apple Music uploaded by Narielis R.
Apple music has everything you could ever want plus more. I’m constantly using it throughout the day nonstop! you can make a million of your own playlist with zero limitations! There’s even covers in there too!!Apple Music
Charm G.
Cary, NC
Apple Music uploaded by Charm G.
This is my go to for listening to music on my phone. I love that I don’t have to download another app and honestly, I love Apple so I’m happy this is here. As far as pricing, it’s daily decent. I have a family plan and it’s great!
Summer J.
Atlanta, GA
Apple Music uploaded by Summer J.
I have soooooo many playlist and stations for every mood for every day. The only reason I can’t rate it a five star is because there’s still music I’d like to hear that they don’t feature like Dom Kennedy’s Yellow Album. It would also be nice to add contributors to a playlist. But overall, it’s my go to when I want commercial free listening.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...