BY MILES KIMBALL

Marco R.
Not really a fan. Maybe because I favor chocolate. But they are okay and make a nice present. My family likes them.
Katie R.
Central Point, OR
As a music teacher who gives incentives- these are awesome! My students love them and the flavors are really good too.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
These are so adorable. I would love to try them. Wonder if they are flavored to the type of instrument.
Chrissy C.
San marcos, Ca
These are the cutest lollypops ever I wish I had these when I was in band
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so cute and great for a party or music event but I'm wondering if the taste is as good as they look since I've never tried this before
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Not only were these lolly pops adorable but they tasted delicious So sweet
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Melville Lollipops Musical Instruments Lollipops these pops are good for party favors. Everyone gets a different shape if you've ever went through that she/he has mine routine. Also good for favors the music student they feel a little special that you took the time to find something that relates to them rather than just anything.
Elizabeth H.
Hoover, AL
Used for party worker fineLove this product so great very use full very nice love it amazing product
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
These are so cute. They don't have them around here, but they would be great for parties, etc. I heard they taste pretty good as well.
Dezarai F.
Yummy lollipops great for kids or a cute party somethig to hand out in loot bags
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are adorable! Where can I order these?
Audrey S.