Apple Magic Trackpad

More control at your fingertips. Magic Trackpad gives you a whole new way to control what's on your Mac desktop computer. When you perform gestures, you actually interact with what's on your screen. You feel closer to your content, and moving around feels completely natural. Swiping through pages onscreen is just like flipping through pages in a magazine, and inertial scrolling senses the momentum in your fingers as you move up and down a page. More to touch, more to love. Your fingers will fall for the Magic Trackpad. It's made with smooth, wear-resistant glass that feels great to the touch. And it's nearly 80 percent larger than the built-in trackpad on the MacBook Pro, giving you plenty of room to perform gestures. Because the entire surface of Magic Trackpad is a button, you can click on objects just as you would using a traditional mouse. And Magic Trackpad sits at the same height and angle as the Apple Wireless Keyboard, so you can go from trackpad to keyboard in one seamless motion. Bluetooth technology. Magic Trackpad connects to your Mac via Bluetooth wireless technology. Use it in conjunction with the Apple Wireless Keyboard for a cable-free, uncluttered workspace. And if you feel like venturing away from your desk, Magic Trackpad maintains a reliable and secure connection up to 33 feet away from your Mac.

I've been looking to buy one of these but I was wondering if they're easy to use? Is this better than the traditional mouse? Is it worth buying?
Start your review of Apple Magic Trackpad!
How would you rate this product?
Lansing, MI
I find this to be so much more comfortable to use than the Apple Magic Mouse. I am so used to using the touchpad on laptops that when I needed to start using a desktop computer, I found the mouse difficult to use. I quickly swapped it out for this. If you can use a touchpad on the MacBook, you can use this. I feel like it's easier to use & more versital than a mouse.
Hilton Head, SC
I like being able to physically move my mouse around so it isn't my favorite but it looks sleek on a desk and is much easier to clean than a regular mouse
I hate the traditional computer 'mouse', so this trackpad is WONDERFUL! I love that there are no cords involved, and the pad itself is very responsive.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
Maybe it's because I always used a mouse with my computer and reserve the track pad for my laptop, it's just second nature for me to prefer the mouse, but I do. I love my track pad and I use it regularly, but always end up going back to the mouse. It's great for overtime fatigue, when you've been at the desk for 3 hours too long and your wrist is about to drop off! It's compact, so easy to store away and happy to use it occasionally.