The apple mb829ll/a magic mouse has a multi-touch area that allows you to click or swipe anywhere on its top surface. Its ambidextrous design allows both left and right-handed use. It has a powerful and sensitive laser tracking engine that offers a superior response on different surfaces. This multi-touch mouse can be programmed to work as a 1-button or 2-button mouse. It uses bluetooth technology to wirelessly connect to your mac. You can control your computer from a distance of up to 33'. It requires only 2 aa batteries. This apple wireless magic mouse has a compact size and sleek design, making it highly portable and travel...

Is this mouse worth it for someone that uses mouses to edit on photoshop?
Has anyone used this for video games? I'm having difficulty getting used to the scrolling interaction when left and right clicking so quickly mid-game.
Does it have bluetooth
Start your review of Apple Magic Mouse!
How would you rate this product?
Auckland
Techie Expert Level 1
Love the wireless mouse ( Magic Mouse ) by Apple for my iMac. Makes working with projects so easy. I don’t have to worry about wires, I can work comfortably from my table. Love the Apple products and I would highly recommend this to others.
Aurora, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple Magic Mouse uploaded by Ruth R.
This mouse is so sensitive. I sometimes have to be careful with it because I swipe accidentally and my website will disappear. The mouse is wireless and it has to be charged but the battery lasts about 6 weeks or so. The charging port on the mouse is on the bottom of the mouse so you are not able to use the mouse while it's charging. I do love the mouse especially the way it looks and feels in my hand.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
If anyone here remembers the clunky old mice with the ball that collected lint, you'll be amazed by this guy, too. Okay, maybe I'm easily pleased, but this is a pleasure to work with. Again, with all my Apple tech, I use it every day and touch scroll helps get things done very quickly. Wireless means no cables getting caught up, rounding up cups of coffee and spilling all over keyboard and sketches - I've done that more times than I care to admit! I have a pad, but I choose to use this instead.
Portugal
It's just a super fancy mouse... By Apple. I've had the Apple Magic Mouse for a while now... And trust me, I'm all about Apple. But it's not a very practical mouse, at least for me. Whenever I need to play games, for example, I don't use it. It's fancy and all, but not as comfortable as a "normal" typical mouse (with the two buttons and scroll). This is my opinion. I'm a grown up and my hands aren't big, but all the other people I know have the same opinion. It's just a beautiful and attractive mouse, that does the same as your laptop's touchpad. And you pay for it.
Montreal, QC
Techie Expert Level 1
Magic mouse has a perfect design, so comfty that you cant imagine. The problems is the battery.. you waste a lot of money buying new ones every month.
the mouse is quite sensitive does not require strength to use and is perfect for your Mack, the recomiedo, is a bit expensive but worth the experience
Fredericton, NB
I love this mouse. have to adjust to it but its really nice. i have a macbook pro and so i don't use it as much as i want, but its really nice.
I love that's it's a touch-pad mouse. For me, that makes it easier to use, just swiping to go up and down web pages, etc.
The magic mouse is one of my favorite mouses that i own and i personally prefer it over any other mouse!