BY APPLE #54 in Keyboards & Mice

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The apple mb829ll/a magic mouse has a multi-touch area that allows you to click or swipe anywhere on its top surface. Its ambidextrous design allows both left and right-handed use. It has a powerful and sensitive laser tracking engine that offers a superior response on different surfaces. This multi-touch mouse can be programmed to work as a 1-button or 2-button mouse. It uses bluetooth technology to wirelessly connect to your mac. You can control your computer from a distance of up to 33'. It requires only 2 aa batteries. This apple wireless magic mouse has a compact size and sleek design, making it highly portable and travel...

Brianna L.
agawam
The Apple Magic Mouse does the trick, however when it dies (yes. it does) i did not know it needed to be charged and there is no batteries. you do need an iphone charger to charge it, and i find it just dumb that when you charge it you can hit use it because the charge is on the bottom of the mouse not the side or the front
Stephanie L.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love how chic this mouse is. I HATE having cords laying all over my desk at any given time so this is a beautiful creation. The range is amazing on it. It is super easy to charge -- all you need is a lightning USB. I got it for free with my new iMac so i can't speak on the price but i would say it's totally worth it.
Katherine G.
The mouse is pretty nice, though there are so flaws to it as well. While I love the fact that the mouse is nice and sleek, just like others have said fits very well into your hand. I'm not a big fan of a few different things. One of them being the bottom of the mouse there are two rubber like lines on the bottom (as shown in picture), I'm not sure if it's just my mouse or everyone else's as well but mine seems to make it drag even more and there's just something those rubber pieces that I am just not a big fan of. Too, even though there is no scroll wheel, there's a setting that you can choose in your macbook itself when you connect the mouse to make one there (well, more like you pretend it's actually in the middle and it'll scroll like that). That too is touchy though when you try to use it, it works for the most part but not as well as one would hope. All in all, I really like this mouse it does what it's supposed to do but I don't believe it's worth as much as I paid for.
Alyssa P.
Bronx, NY
So glad that I got this to go with my MacBook Pro. It's not really an on-the-go item but it's very useful when seated at a desk. Helps you from feeling cramped on a laptop. Totally recommend... plus the gestures!
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Techie Expert Level 1
An interesting looking mouse, but very nice. It met all of my explications! It is somewhat expensive, it ranges from 65-80 dollars, but all Apple products are high in price. I would recommend to anyone who loves the Apple company, and their products!
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Favorite mouse!! I have had mine for about 5 years and it's been great. I love how smooth it is and easy to use! It's very light weight and being wireless is an awesome feature as well!! I would recommend it to anyone!
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
I love most everything about this mouse, but it needs a scrolling feature to beat out the alternatives. Keeps it's charge and works perfectly other than that one issue!
Morgan B.
Techie Expert Level 3
I like to use my mouse when I am at home. I do not use it while in class as the wifi at my school is terrible at times. The mouse's bluetooth is easy to turn on and off which saves battery. It is also very easy for my computer to find the mouse and connect it instantly. At times though, my computer and mouse will lose the connection which makes it difficult at times to do homework and such. I do love the mouse but I wish I would have bought one that plugged into a USB port over a battery powered one.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
I really like the mouse. Bought my first back when it was new. It's sleek, and I am happy to no longer have the issue where the scrolling ball on the mouse no longer works. It's really nice not having a cord tying me down to the computer.... however there are a few down sides, which is why I gave it 4 stars. The mouse eats batteries in my opinion. In my line of work I do a lot of pixel based fine tune editing in photoshop, and sometimes there is too much room for error with the track surface of the mouse.
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
I am not a fan of the Apple Magic Mouse. It seems too heavy & clunky. I also found myself accidentally touching it while I was trying to do something & the Mouse would think I was trying to gesture & I would end up on a different screen or I would lose my place in what I was doing. I love using trackpads on laptops. I just couldn't get used to the combination of the touchpad & Mouse in one. I ended up switching to the Apple touchpad.
Shazia a.
Does it have bluetooth
Christopher B.
Randleman, NC
Does this mouse sync automatically or do you have to do somehting specail?
Rebekah W.
What are all the different things you can use this mouse with?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 4
Has anyone used this for video games? I'm having difficulty getting used to the scrolling interaction when left and right clicking so quickly mid-game.