Magic Keyboard combines a sleek design with a built-in rechargeable battery and enhanced key features. With a stable scissor mechanism beneath each key, as well as optimized key travel and a low profile, Magic Keyboard provides a remarkably comfortable and precise typing experience. It pairs automatically with your Mac, so you can get to work right away. And the battery is incredibly long-lasting - it will power your keyboard for about a month or more between charges.

Technical Specfications:

Size and Weight:

• Height: 0.16–0.43 inch (0.41–1.09 cm)
  • Width: 10.98 inches (27.9 cm)
  • Depth: 4.52 inches (11.49 cm)
  • Weight: 0.51 pound (0.231 kg)

General: Multimedia keys

• iOS devices with iOS 9.1 or later

What’s in the Box:

• Magic Keyboard
  • Lightning to USB Cable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple Magic Keyboard!
How would you rate this product?
A S.
Apple Magic Keyboard uploaded by A S.
I do love having this wireless keyboard. I have it connected with my Mac Book Air. Since I work from my dining table most of the time I can put my laptop on a stand and use the wireless keyboard for more ergonomic set up. The keys are so soft and satisfying to click. Apple - MacBook Air 13.3" Laptop with Touch ID - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Gold
Annabelle D.
Apple Magic Keyboard uploaded by Annabelle D.
Purchased at: Apple
This has made my life so much easier especially with myself only classes. This has been very helpful since I like to keep my Mac elevated.
Dennis C.
Toms River, NJ
Apple Magic Keyboard uploaded by Dennis C.
I truly want to give this a raving review but just can’t while it is great keyboard. It only is useful for a Mac and if you’re using it with a PC also like in my house to many keys are missing that are valuable when using a PC. I wound up finding a MAC/PC keyboard that was only $20 compared to $109 which allows me to easily switch the functionality on the keyboard so I can use it in both environments.
Juno F.
NY
Apple Magic Keyboard uploaded by Juno F.
This is a good option for a wireless keyboard. I’ve been using mine for 5 years and it still looks and functions as new. I like that the buttons are low compared to other keyboards that I’ve tried (Logitech, for example has much higher/more clunky keys). I wouldn’t use this for gaming as wired keyboards are the most responsive but it’s nice to not have a lot of unnecessary cords around my desktop for general computer usage.
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Apple Magic Keyboard uploaded by Lucia A.
Wow in my experience and opinion it’s absolutely the best!! I recommend it all my devices are from #Apple because was almost every year that updated and still updated it the software and works great in my mature age I enjoy this products and you have to try it!!!
Linda M.
Amityville, NY
Apple Magic Keyboard uploaded by Linda M.
Best keyboard I’ve ever had! Light and spaced perfect. You can type at your own angle. The charge lasts a long time.
Lixa S.
Tracy, CA
Nice compact keyboard, just a bit larger than the board on my MacBook, which is nice.
Prem P.
Austin, TX
Apple Magic Keyboard uploaded by Prem P.
I don’t regret buying it and it’s been almost 2 months since I bought it. I work in the field where I have to write reports, and although I do have a laptop I happen to leave it at home and rather use my IPad for work. ( it has a case and it’s better to handle) felt as if with the iPad I could finish my work better but then I realized the amount of time it took me to type through the IPad, therefore I looked for a keyboard and found this apple keyboard that has come in handy. Here I am typing this review in it and recommending it to those that can find it useful, it’s easy to carry along with the IPad.
Lauren M.
Mobile, AL
This keyboard has been great! I love that it’s wireless and can use it from a distance. My only complaint is that I feel like I’m constantly changing out batteries.
Marlene J.
Los Angeles, CA
Apple Magic Keyboard uploaded by Marlene J.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Great, you can move it around if you want to be far or depends where you are. Charges fast and very practical to use

Looking for your answer?