Apple Magic Keyboard uploaded by Mayra M.

Apple Magic Keyboard

Magic Keyboard combines a sleek design with a built-in rechargeable battery and enhanced key features. With a stable scissor mechanism beneath each key, as well as optimized key travel and a low profile, Magic Keyboard provides a remarkably comfortable and precise typing experience. It pairs automatically with your Mac, so you can get to work right away. And the battery is incredibly long-lasting - it will power your keyboard for about a month or more between charges.

Technical Specfications:

Size and Weight:

• Height: 0.16–0.43 inch (0.41–1.09 cm)
  • Width: 10.98 inches (27.9 cm)
  • Depth: 4.52 inches (11.49 cm)
  • Weight: 0.51 pound (0.231 kg)

General: Multimedia keys

• Magic Keyboard
  • Lightning to USB Cable

Mayra M.
Mountain House
What to say about one of my favourite brand for electronics. I love apple and I am an apple person. Here in my house we have so many apple products and I love this product too I love the I feel when I am typing on it it.
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
I love all the apple products, very easy to use! Long lasting, you won't regret buying an apple product
Sheena N.
Cartersville, GA
Battery life could be better but it has really made a difference in how efficient things run.
Karim K.
I am Karim Khalid
I am from Egypt
I have 15 years
I will be very happy to introduce your product with a comprehensive review of my YouTube channel + my Instagram page in Arabic, and I will send you the review link. Especially since the number of my followers is not small and I would be very happy to personally review the work
Alexandra L.
moncton, NB
This is a nice keyboard. I have tried a lot of differents one and I like the feel of this one. Plus it is wireless and the battery life last long. I am happy of it.