Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA

Is this really as lightweight as they make it seem without feeling looking/feeling cheap? I have never owned a Mac before but I love my iPhone!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Dec. 15, 2012, 7:54 p.m.
I've had back problems for years from carrying various books and such in school. To this day I cannot carry books or anything in shoulder bags. However, my MacBook is definitely light enough for me to throw in my shoulder bag without having to worry about hurting my back. It's always easy to pull out quickly in class or the coffee shop, as well.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Nov. 11, 2012, 5:11 a.m.
First of all, There is nothing cheap (I'm kind of offended) about the MacBook Pro. Not only is it expensive, but the product it self is top quality. I got mine for school and I take it to class with me everyday. It's not heavy, the battery lasts at least 6 hours and I have had zero problems with it - which is amazing. All the Apple products work seamlessly with the mbp. The mb air is very light, it doesn't have the cd/DVD drive.
McKenna H.
McKenna H.
Nov. 3, 2012, 3:36 p.m.
Yes, its extremely lightweight and I can put it in my backpack and take it anywhere! It also doesn't look cheap.
Luisa G.
Luisa G.
Nov. 2, 2012, 8:21 a.m.
Yes, it is light weight. I used to own a 15in hp laptop and that was so heavy compared to the 15in macbook pro. I can carry it in one hand without a problem compared to the hp. If you want an even lighter mac try the macbook air. It doesn't have a cd slot or lights on its keyboard but it's still very practical.
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Oct. 30, 2012, 2:40 p.m.
I'm a college student and carrying it in my backpack is not a problem at all. I can even ride my bike with ease. If you want something really lightweight try the Macbook Air. But as the Macbook Pro goes, it is much more lightweight than a PC laptop.

Join Now