ElectronicsComputersLaptopsApple
MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID

The new MacBook Pro is faster and more powerful than before, yet remarkably thinner and lighter. It has the brightest, most colorful Mac notebook display ever. And it introduces the revolutionary Touch Bar — a Multi-Touch–enabled strip of glass built into the keyboard for instant access to what you want to do, when you want to do it.

#voxbox#influencer 💕 please PICK ME I HAVEN'T HAD ANY VOX BOX YET. 💕💕💕?
Is it reliable for college students or gaming?
I am a director of a company I would love to buy this product for my entire staff but firstly I want to test this product so how it's done can anyone tell me ?
Start your review of Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria L.
San Francisco
Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID uploaded by Victoria L.
There’s nothing else that comes close to Apples sleek design and simple user interface. It’s a classic piece of high tech machinery that gets the job done and lasts a while if you take care of it
Faye K.
Grand Prairie, TX
Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID uploaded by Faye K.
Love my MacBook pro and I'm an apple girl for life! I like Android but I find myself always going back to apple! I love how easy it is to move around
Brandon W.
Brooklyn, NY
Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID uploaded by Brandon W.
I have a 16” MBP 2019, 2.3 GHz 8-Core i9 64GB Bought this to replace my 2017 15” that gave me a very good run but couldn’t keep up with my video work, primarily After Effects and Premiere Pro. My current MBP does an amazing job at rendering videos fast, along with my other apps. Really glad I upgraded when I did given the next refresh is still some months out and I couldn’t wait any longer.
Rozzilynn P.
Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID uploaded by Rozzilynn P.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love my MacBook so much. The sleek and easy to carry design is great and Apple support is always there if you have any problems!
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID uploaded by Karina Y.
Favorite apple product I own I use this for editing my videos and doing school on, had everything you need to have in a computer.
Emily C.
Woodland, WA
Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID uploaded by Emily C.
I think this is a really amazing laptop and has the best features hands down. I did opt for the larges screen I could which was the 16 in and I do wish I would have got the 13 inch because this one is just much to large for my liking. I’m pretty small so I feel like I would have like the smaller one much more. I also wish that it had a normal App Store and could install apps just like the Apple phone products. That is kind of annoying that you can’t and that’s why I didn’t give it 6 stars and would rate it 4 stars. It’s still amazing but maybe they will change that on all Apple Mac books.
Hoor S.
fortuna
Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID uploaded by Hoor S.
Honestly I have had a lot of apple products but I’ve been excited for this one the most. I use this for school and movies, it worked great for the past few months until recently the Touch Bar just stopped working, this laptop also can break very easily too! It’s very slow too but the design is overall great.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID uploaded by Stephanie M.
I have had this laptop for the past year or more and it is amazing! I love how fast it is and it never lags. The only complaint I have is with the battery, which it does not last 12/14h as they say; it lasts probably 8/9h!
Savannah G.
Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID uploaded by Savannah G.
I had an HP but when entering into Radiography School this laptop was not the best. Invested in a MacBook and it is my lifeline and a lifesaver! It’s so fast having zoom calls and Google meets is clear with no lagging. Getting into blackboard to do homework is easy with no issues. So thankful for this laptop it’s worth every penny!
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID uploaded by Ashley S.
The best laptop. Very fast and battery life is great . Ever since the pandemic the MacBook Pro has been great for my zoom calls and work and I love how convenient the Touch ID is for faster use .

129 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bella V.
Kanata
il y a 9 jours
Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID Is this better than Macbook Air? Are the touch bar and touch id used a lot?
Kerri M. il y a 4 jours
Yes, the Touch Bar and Touch ID are a timesaver and used all the time.