Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Would you recommend purchasing a mac to someone whose only used vista and windows before?

Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Phoenix, AZ
1 year, 9 months ago
yes i love my mac and i switched from windows to mac
Mabel T.
Mabel T.
Minneapolis, MN
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes! Macs are suuuuuper user friendly and really great computers all around. Granted there is a little bit of a learning curve but that would exist even if you were upgrading to a new windows computer. I'd definitely recommend the pro, all around great machine!
Desirae N.
Kristal B.
Kristal B.
Whiteville, TN
5 years, 2 months ago
There is a big difference between a Mac and a regular PC. Typically if you do a lot of gaming on a computer would want to chose a PC because the Macs are not built for gaming and graphics. When choosing a Mac it would be for people who like to record or develop things with. While the Mac is more user friendly I find that PCs offer me more choices in programs and content. My main reason in sticking with PC is because I'm a girl that likes my online gaming!
Mykaila S.
Mykaila S.
Winnipeg, MB
5 years, 3 months ago
I have been a PC girl since I was in school and one year I decided to go for a macbook pro. Its a super easy transition. It takes about a day to get used to know but if you have an iPod touch it essentially the same format. Very easy and so much better than a PC. You wont be disappointed.
Brianna I.
Brianna I.
Fayetteville, AR
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes! i was a windows user before and i just recently switched to mac and it didn't take too long for me to catch onto the mac operates
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
5 years, 3 months ago
I would recommend trying it definitely. It's very easy to switch to the different format, so if that's your worry, there's no need for it.
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
5 years, 4 months ago
Yes! I would still recommend it because it's very easy to convert to a mac because it's so easy to use. It's not easy to convert from a mac to windows/hp/dell because they are much more difficult to use (in my opinion...I've used both) Although, I don't know many people that have used a mac and switched to it's competition. Macbooks are absolutely worth the expense, they will (in my experiences) last you much longer than any other laptop and never are infiltrated with viruses.
Margo C.
Margo C.
Harrison, ID
5 years, 5 months ago
Macs are easy to get used to. My mom was a PC tech since the 80's and I finally got her mac. Reluctantly, she tried it and now loves it. I've heard her say things like "Wow I plug something in and it works" the first time.