Rebecca S.
Brooklyn, NY

So it’s time for a new laptop, but I can’t decide...should I go Macbook Pro or the Air? I hate heavy computers but if they’re almost the same, I am thinking Macbook Pro since it has more storage/features. Thoughts?

🅢🅣🅔🅕🅐🅝🅞🅢 -.
🅢🅣🅔🅕🅐🅝🅞🅢 -.
BRNO
2 months, 1 week ago
macbook pro definitely. it has better resolution, it's faster, more storage
Marianna M.
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
11 months, 2 weeks ago
macbook pro (L)
Justin S.
Justin S.
1 year, 3 months ago
I have a macbook pro to make videos/edit photos and even then there isn't enough storage space. I highly recommend buying an external drive to go along with whichever computer you're picking. Both are pretty lightweight.
Edward S.
Edward S.
1 year, 5 months ago
It depends on what you are going to do with the laptop. Serious editing and high graphics stuff - go with the pro. Simple websurfing, document writing - air.
Quinn B.
Quinn B.
1 year, 5 months ago
In Technology now days, the pro and the air are not that much different in weight. The pro will have more storage so...
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
I have the pro and i am truly in love with it, it is not heavy !
Bivins, TX
1 year, 9 months ago
I really depends on what you are going to use it for. If its just for web browsing, school work or something to that affect just go with the Macbook Air. If its for heavier work I would go with the Macbook Pro.
Bivins, TX