Renee P.

Is it worth the price?

Brittany E.
Brittany E.
1 year, 2 months ago
It is very much worth the price! While it's a lot to have at once, it will last longer than any Windows laptop.
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
1 year, 2 months ago
Without a doubt. I've had my one MacBook Pro in the time that my husband has gone through 3 windows laptops. It's definitely worth the cost for the better quality product.
Zion H.
Zion H.
1 year, 3 months ago
100% worth it
Florence N.
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
1 year, 4 months ago
I think yes! I have had my MacBook for 6 years and it is still going strong! I have never had a normal PC last even a year!
kacie c.
kacie c.
Grantsville, UT
1 year, 5 months ago
personally, i have had both a pc and a macbook and to me i would rather have a pc. the macbook is a insane amount of money and goes out of style super quick.
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Rama S.
Rama S.
1 year, 5 months ago
it is definitely worth the price
Nicolette K.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
It's safe to say it is lol. The comments covered it all
Laura T.
Laura T.
1 year, 6 months ago
I think it is one of the best manufacturers of technology products, that is preferable to pay something expensive but very good
Sana S.
Sana S.
Ajman, Ajman
1 year, 7 months ago
It is worth every single penny.