Sajra S.
Utica, NY

I have recently started using apple products switching after using android for years. I remember apple back in school it it seemed confusing to me. Is it user friendly?

Thomas F.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Little Rock
3 months, 3 weeks ago
IT is very user friendly. This is my first mac book pro and I love it!
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
5 months ago
Yeah, I mean it can still be a little bit confusing at times, but then again most technology can have some confusing aspects to them.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
5 months ago
Apple is way less confusing than PC and android to me
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
5 months, 1 week ago
So user friendly! I was a PC person and then ended up getting it and its so fast, clear, good for editing and more.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
5 months, 1 week ago
it’s extremely user friendly. last year i switched from android (having used it for 3 yrs) and it was super easy to get used to. it only took me around half a day to get used to it all. i love it now! i can’t imagine going back to android.