Anna C.
I have had MacBooks for years and years and years, and I love them. I do prefer them over PC in most situations because they're very user-friendly and they can do a lot without the complicated lingo (I have to teach my parents how to use technology, so I find that Apple is just generally easier).

In my opinion, it's very difficult to "break" a MacBook. To me, you'd have to be actively trying to do something to it for it to malfunction, but that is not saying that they never do. I have owned many, but none of them have malfunctioned, though they have physically broken before (MacBook Air, 1st Generation, Screen Hinge-gate, lololol).

The reason I rated this four stars is because I think people give five stars for things just willy-nilly, but also because the MacBooks that I have had tend to slow down to slower than a crawl. This takes years, and it's ordinary with many computers, but in my experience, it's slower than what a PC has done for me.