Apple - Macbook® (latest Model) - 12

BY APPLE

MacBook delivers a full-size experience in the lightest and most compact Mac notebook ever. With a full-size keyboard, force-sensing trackpad, 12-inch Retina display,1 sixth-generation Intel Core M processor, multifunctional USB-C port, and now up to 10 hours of battery life,2 MacBook features big thinking in an impossibly compact form. see more...

Apple - Macbook® (latest Model) - 12
Apple - Macbook® (latest Model) - 12" Display - Intel Core M3 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Flash Storage - Gold
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I love this laptop is does all that I need it to. I am a college student and I take many notes on this computer and I write many essays. It is very easy to use as long as you have used an apple product before.
lahsen e.
lahsen e.
Marrakech
HelloMy name is LAHSEN  that focuses favorite on mobile technology and PC
related accessoire or blog website review website that focuses on tech gadgets and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook and Twitter  page with a large number of subscribers and fans and i have website I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank youGreetings link  we have been reviewing the lasted and greates technology since 2010 .we have over 5.000 subscribers on our mailing liste and have reviewed products from companies such lg nokia ... we just came across your product Apple - Macbook® (latest
Model) - 12" Display - Intel Core M3 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Flas ).. and love the clean design and unique function .i feel it   would be  a great fit for our audience of tech savy people who love these type of product .if you  would be willing to send me a sample of Apple - Macbook® (latest
Model) - 12" Display - Intel Core M3 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Flas and i would be able to put to gether a honest blog post review of the product on our blog i will include the product url and price at the  end of the blog post  so peopl know where to purshase it  from .if you are interested in offering my viewers  a discount or promotional code i would be happy to include that in the bolg post .we used a promotion code  which generated over 100 sales .Once the review is complet i will run a  competion for my subscribers to win the product that is unless you would prefer i send it back to your which iam happy to do .
if you require any addtional information i would be happy to
provide it  my mailing address and contact me details are below
 .thank you for your time

lahsen el moussaoui
my adress  Email : m.lahsen1@gmail.com
Fernando Rances Y.
Fernando Rances Y.
Miami, Florida
The Good The 12-inch MacBook gets a decent boost to performance and battery life, while keeping the same slim, light premium body. The high-res display and responsive trackpad remain the gold standard. Color options add a fun bit of personalization.The Bad The single USB-C port will continue to be an inconvenience for many. The shallow keyboard isn't ideal for long-form typing. Other super-slim laptops manage to fit in more powerful processors.
Brie B.
Brie B.
Pickering, ON
Full disclaimer: Apple needs to stop breaking down their devices and ditching necessary ports just to make their products thin. It's ridiculous. I bought this computer because I found it on apples refurbished site and needed to replace my 2009 MacBook Pro with something lighter. So far I like that it's portable and light but the need to buy additional items to use it is really annoying, especially as a masters student.
Raghad B.
Raghad B.
South San Francisco, CA
Not a makeul products but that my baby and i love it and i would RECOMMEND you guys to buy it if your looking for a computer