BY DIAMOND ASSETS

Enjoy the ultra-portable thin and lightweight design of this 11.6-inch MacBook Air Notebook Computer from Apple. Apple's engineers have leveraged the lessons they learned in designing the miniaturized iPad and applied them to the design of this 2.38-pound computer. Operating system: Mac OS Processor model: Intel Core i5-4300U Processor speed: 1.33 GHz Memory technology: DDR3 SDRAM Screen size: 11.6 inches Graphics controller manufacturer: Intel Standard memory: 4GB Closed dimensions: 11.7 inches deep x 4.2 inches high x 16 inches wide For state-specific electronic recycling and disposal information, please click here. This high-quality item has been factory refurbished. Please click on the icon above for more information on quality factory-reconditioned merchandise. see more...

Sahar F.
Before, I used to use other computers, but since I changed to this MacBook, my life is so easier everyday
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Siad N.

very good product I have to put it on my page and tell the followers to buy it Thank site and company  you do a wonderful job
I can help you promote your products by
reviewing them in my  photos  for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the
internet and at the same time help the company promote products

The reply goes on
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I was skeptical about a refurbished item. The initial machine I received met all my skeptical fears. Two deep scratches on the screen and a dent/chip in the keyboard. I was not pleased. However, I contacted Overstock customer service and he quickly submitted for a replacement and provided a return shipping label. A few days later, I received the exchange and it's flawless and functional like the other reviews described. I'm not sure how the first one I received got thru QA but I hope they catch it this time around. It was like night and day. I'm so happy that I was able to get this resolved and end up with a nice piece of equipment at the right price.
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Morocco, Kenitra !I love Apple MacBook Air MD711LL/A 11.6-inch 1.33GHz Intel Core i5 4GB DDR3 Notebook Computer  and i like it ! because he's Great and beauty beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
Choco L.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if
you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you
promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the
company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !