Apple MacBook Air MD711LL/A 11.6-inch 1.33GHz Intel Core i5 4GB DDR3 Notebook Computer

BY DIAMOND ASSETS

Enjoy the ultra-portable thin and lightweight design of this 11.6-inch MacBook Air Notebook Computer from Apple. Apple's engineers have leveraged the lessons they learned in designing the miniaturized iPad and applied them to the design of this 2.38-pound computer. Operating system: Mac OS Processor model: Intel Core i5-4300U Processor speed: 1.33 GHz Memory technology: DDR3 SDRAM Screen size: 11.6 inches Graphics controller manufacturer: Intel Standard memory: 4GB Closed dimensions: 11.7 inches deep x 4.2 inches high x 16 inches wide For state-specific electronic recycling and disposal information, please click here. This high-quality item has been factory refurbished. Please click on the icon above for more information on quality factory-reconditioned merchandise. see more...

• Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my ...1 Answers
CHACE C.
Los Angeles
I got this laptop while I was still in school, it was on special so super affordable. I use my laptop everyday and the battery lasts so well! Apple is the best brand laptop I’ve had. This one is particularly small but absolutely great for students and school kids!
Nautica P.
Detroit, MI
I’ve always wanted a MacBook bu never had the money to buy one. But I really do love this product it’s very easy to use and has a lot of things I could use for editing my videos for my YouTube Channel Apple MacBook Air
Vonni B.
Lakewood, CA
Just got this bad boy for $300 something. It works like new. I love it. I’m so lucky to find it at the price I got it for. It took a lot of searching but it was worth it
Chris C.
South San Francisco
I loved having a Mac. It helped me keep up in school, I had a few online classes and it really kept me up to date on my assignments, giving me an easier time in my first year in college. Unfortunately my dad took it from me after I moved out, so it’s been really difficult to keep up in school.
Caroline A.
Columbia , MO
Purchased at: Best Buy
I appreciate how small this computer is. It’s a lot lighter when I have to take it to class. It doesn’t have very much storage which is a problem that I’ve run into a lot.
Sahar F.
Before, I used to use other computers, but since I changed to this MacBook, my life is so easier everyday
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Purchased at: Apple
This was the first Apple computer I got, and I loved it! I only had to get a new one because I had water damage on my small 11-inch model. The small model was perfect for traveling, extremely light and easy to pack. Highly recommend!
Edgar M.
Montréal
Perfect laptop for school projects, really easy to use (especially if you own an Iphone which will make it easier to transfer documents, images etc), super lightweight for fits well in your backpack and doesn’t feel heavy on your back. I’ve had it for two years now and never had a problem with it. If you’re looking for a laptop for photography and school projects this is perfect for you, but not recommended if you want a gaming system.
ILIAS E.
tetouan
HelloI am from morocco I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my channel youtube and my facebook account,twitter,and instagram Best Regards.Ilias
Sophie G.
London
I’ve had this forever and it never fails to impress me. I use my laptop basically 24/7. Super fast internet, has lots of storage. Holds charge! I never have any problems with it. I recommend this to every tech junkie.
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !