BY APPLE #2 in Laptops

MacBook Air lasts up to an incredible 12 hours between charges. So from your morning coffee till your evening commute, you can work unplugged. When it’s time to kick back and relax, you can get up to 12 hours of iTunes movie playback. And with up to 30 days of standby time, you can go away for weeks and pick up right where you left off.*

ANNIE K.
Starting with the aesthetics of the computer, both the hardware and software of the unit are crafted beautifully. It's so seamless and sleek on the outside, and the display of the screen is clear. It's easy to see the apps on the bottom of the screen, and the mouse touch pad is sensitive yet durable. I like how the charging unit can be used with the shorter cord, or you can attach the longer cord if needed. There's also many cases from Apple or other companies which you can choose from, which I think to be more widely available than other computer cases since Mac is so popular. But Mac is popular for a good reason...

The computer is so modern and inspiring, I love doing my work on it, and navigating the software is a breeze. It can take some time getting used to it, especially if you're converting from PC, but after about a week or two, it becomes second nature again. I've had mine for about 4 years thus far, and it still looks brand new, and the technology still does not look outdated or heavy, and I expect that to be the scenario for another few years.

I like that Apple has new software that you can easily install yourself for updates. It gives you a notification and then you just wait a few minutes to fix all the bugs or repair/update apps on it. It's so easy to not have to do much work to maintain the functionality of the computer. The technology is worth every single penny. I recommend this laptop to any one, no matter what field you are in. Anything that PC can do, Mac can do better and with class. I will be a lifetime Apple supporter after having the privilege to own this MacBook Air.

Anna C.
I have had MacBooks for years and years and years, and I love them. I do prefer them over PC in most situations because they're very user-friendly and they can do a lot without the complicated lingo (I have to teach my parents how to use technology, so I find that Apple is just generally easier).

I have been a college student for over ten years, and I greatly prefer the MacBook Air over any other laptop that has been offered. The battery life is the first thing. I find that the battery lasts much longer than PC laptop batteries, so that allows me to take notes in lecture halls without outlets, and work on my lab reports and write research papers in a cafe all without my laptop shutting down on me. I also don't have to worry about opening my laptop to quickly do something and have it tell me that it's shutting down to update software.

In my opinion, it's very difficult to "break" a MacBook. To me, you'd have to be actively trying to do something to it for it to malfunction, but that is not saying that they never do. I have owned many, but none of them have malfunctioned, though they have physically broken before (MacBook Air, 1st Generation, Screen Hinge-gate, lololol).

The reason I rated this four stars is because I think people give five stars for things just willy-nilly, but also because the MacBooks that I have had tend to slow down to slower than a crawl. This takes years, and it's ordinary with many computers, but in my experience, it's slower than what a PC has done for me.
Violeta V.
Pros:
-Brilliant display. It's very bright. The keyboard is lit so that helps with late night homework.
- Easy to learn and navigate. Even with non-apple products. I downloaded word and it works great on this mac, as does PowerPoint.
- Lightweight. This thing is so easy to carry. In my undergrad I had a traditional laptop, and it was so heavy to carry on campus. I have this one in a small sleeve and it is very easy to transport back and forth.
- Quiet - this thing does not make a lot of noise when typing. The key stroke isn't as deep, so the click isn't as loud, which is nice when you're in class taking notes.
- Excellent sound system - its speakers are clear and LOUD. Great for when you just have to have an impromptu dance party while making dinner with your kids :)
- Good battery life - I use this thing daily, and have to charge it about once a week, maybe twice a week depending on how much late night surfing I'm doing.
- Fast - it has great processing time. I'm constantly taking pictures on my phone and airdropping them to the MacBook Air (what can I say, my cloud is already full!). It takes literally seconds for this thing to download 35+ pictures.
- it has a USB port still. The newer MacBook Pro does not, which would drive me nuts!

Cons
I will say it can be a bit cumbersome to use the pad. I like a traditional mouse better, but this is easily resolved by attaching a wireless mouse (which I have for this computer - thank you USB port!)
It doesn't have a CD drive (bummer for watching dvds/playing cds)
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
I love my MacBook Air. I am not a tech savvy person at all, and this computer has been so easy for me to use and to figure out! Most of the functions are relatively self-explanatory and, if you cannot figure something out, there are huge support networks online or at the Apple store that can help. I also like a lot of this computers features - the display is super bright and clear, the keyboard is easy to use and relatively silent, it weighs almost nothing (so its easy to carry around all day), and it charges extremely quickly! It also has a long lifespan. I have had my computer for 4 and a half years, and use it heavily every single day, and it still works well with almost no problems! If you are looking for something that is easy to use and a great value - I highly recommend this! Even though it is a bit more expensive than other options, I think it is worth it!
Skyler M.
Seattle, WA
I got this laptop two years ago and I still am using it for college. I actually love the layout of the home and all the the features and hidden features on my laptop. I can get all my schoolwork done, I never get viruses or hacking type issues, the battery life in my opinion is great, I feel like I’m always connected to WiFi when other people’s laptops can’t connect. Even though I should get a regular PC for gaming, it sucks not being able to play many games on the Mac, not only because of limited space but also because so many games aren’t compatible with Macs either. I feel like my laptop fills up with space so fast and I can’t seem to ever have enough space for documents and files on my computer so I’m constantly having to decide what I’m going to have to delete so I can make room on my computer. That being said, I love my Mac and I’m glad I have it!
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
I swear by Apple products so purchasing a Macbook Air when my last laptop broke was a mustttt! It’s very expensive at first but well worth the money. These computers are amazing and last for sooo long. Other laptops I’ve bought in the past have only lasted my 3-4 years before slowing down or breaking. My uncle recommended I save up and invest in a Macbook due to its long life — he’s had one for 10 years that still has no problems! If you’re looking for a new laptop, I HIGHLY recommend this one. It’s easier to buy it while still a student because Apple offers up to 300$ off select computers, including the Macbook Air and Pro!!!
Bridgett P.
Amarillo, TX
I might love this laptop more than I love my boyfriend. I've had mine for almost 5 years & haven't experienced a single technical problem. Though I've noticed that it's a little slower & the battery doesn't last quite as long as it did when I first purchased, it still far exceeds my expectations of speed & the battery life of every non-apple laptop I've owned- especially for being 5 years old. I have the most basic model & memory has never been an issue. It also doesn't get hot like a PC!

The reason I went with an Air over a Pro was simply due to weight: I wanted the lightest, smallest laptop possible for commutes across campus. I'm glad I did because even though I'm out of school now it still makes life super easy. Dreading the day I have to replace it (although it doesn't look like it's gonna be any time soon!) because I love it so, so much.

My ONLY complaint is that there isn't a CD drive. They do have external ones that plug into the USB for about $80. In 5 years I've only had to use mine once, & it was for a class assignment.
Melody N.
Chatsworth, GA
#giftcrush @influenster #love #christmasgift I’m so in love with my MacBook Air 2017! Best Christmas gift ever 😍 if I’m on it and my iPhone 7+ is in another room charging and I get a text or call, it pops right up on my MacBook! Also photo editing is a breeze, with professional quality editing available right from the start! With this kind of technology you don’t have to download a thousand apps, you have everything you need at your figure tips! It was a little pricey at $1299 but so very worth it for the quality! It is literally thin as air hence the name “MacBook Air” very durable and light weight to manage day to day activity without the bulk! Thanks #Apple #ILoveMyGiftCrush
Ariane B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I just bought my MacBook Air two days ago and I'm completely in love with it. I never had a MacBook before, I used to have Microsoft laptops, such as hp and Asus. The experience of discovering all the features of the MacBook has been amazing to me, great quality product, better than I thought it would be. I'm really satisfied with my purchase. It's been worthy every penny I paid for it. Thank you Apple for surprising me with your quality products.  Apple MacBook Air
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
We were distributed these when I was in high-school. This computer is number 1 for a reason. The price is 100% worth it. You don’t have to worry about getting extra anti-virus software. No other computer company can compare in the slightest to all the preprogrammed apps on there (especially the video editing software). The design is light and sleek. Highly recommend.
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA
Is it really worth the money?
Hannah E.
Is this worth the money? I have been considering saving my money up for this laptop but is is really worth the money?
Marchere G.
Reading,pa
Hp or Mac ?
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
I'm about to be a college freshman. Can you get Microsoft word. power point and etc on it? would you recommend it to a college student?
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
Is the MacBook Air better than the MacBook Pro?

Amazon