BY APPLE #2 in Laptops

MacBook Air lasts up to an incredible 12 hours between charges. So from your morning coffee till your evening commute, you can work unplugged. When it’s time to kick back and relax, you can get up to 12 hours of iTunes movie playback. And with up to 30 days of standby time, you can go away for weeks and pick up right where you left off.*

Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN
Personally, I had not owned or ever purchased an Apple MacBook Air until my son's school issued each an Apple MacBook Air Laptop's for schooling. Therefore, after the boy's was given their MacBook's and bringing them home I had the opportunity to test their MacBook's, which is when I learned of the many benefits Apple MacBook Air Laptop's provides. My boy's have the ability to obtain their school books online within iBook's. Within the MacBook apps you have the ability to obtain many apps that are provided on an Apple iPhone or Apple iPad. However, one still has the availability to use Google, Google's products, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Office products.
Apple MacBook Air Benefits:
802.11 ac
AirPort Extreme or AirPort Time Capsule
Equipped with - Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
MacOS Sierra
Furthermore, my personal opinion of the Apple MacBook Air is lightweight and compacted with many 5 Stars features! This laptop runs faster than any laptop I have owned or used before and equipped with a large amount of memory. Therefore, my recommendation of the purchase of an Apple MacBook Air would be a satisfied customer, as I have fallen in love with this laptop and plan to purchase an Apple MacBook Air for my personal and college use.
Chaitra V.
Frisco, TX
This was my first investment I made as a freshman student for college. I've received many mixed reviews as to whether I should buy a MacBook Pro or a MacBook Air, I went with my gut and I bought the product that would help me in the long run. It was the best decision I ever made. As a biology student, I don't need many fancy applications but just the Word applications and the good old Internet. It was everything I wanted. Great Retina display for research and an amazing space count. All my documents and presentations are well saved without any problems. I take it to class everyday and write my notes as well while the professor teaches class and since the laptop is so lightweight it isn't a hassle to carry around. A decision I don't regret ever taking.
Daria C.
Old Bridge, NJ, NJ
I purchased my 1st Apple laptop in 2003 after my 2 year old Dell desktop finally DIED after tons of internal repairs. From the moment I turned on my new Apple laptop, I was hooked. I never looks back at any type of PC based device again. Everything about Apple products I adore. Starting to the classy sleek modern design to the ease and simplified way the operating the system works. I also love how the device takes note to the way to use your laptop. As you grow comfortable and learn more about your Apple, the device in return, experiences the same growth about its user. Good rest Steve Jobs. He was the Einstein of the tech world. And to this day his Apples continue to make him proud and us continued feasely loyal followers. EXTREMELY RECOMMEND!
Rafael P.
North Bergen, NJ
Apple's MacBook Air 13.3 inch model is in my opinion the best laptop on the market. The MacBook's OS, OS X, remains the most user friendly on the market. It is perfect for students and professionals alike. I think that the $1000 price tag on this device is well worth it, I see it as an investment. This device feels premium, the only thing holding it back is the screen resolution. At times the screen looks a bit grainy , but it is nothing too serious. The battery on this laptop is best in class, and is the benchmark for other laptops in this price range. If you are in the market for a laptop, look no further than the MacBook Air, specifically the 13.3 inch model -- it is the perfect size for web browsing and getting work done.
Caitlin B.
Lancaster, PA
I received my computer as a gift before starting law school two years ago. I am very hard on electronics and needed something that would last. I have owned an HP prior, so the transition to a Mac was slightly difficult, but I'm glad I made the transition. It has lasted through two years of law school and is still very reliable. It was pricey, but it is worth the hefty tag for someone who relies heavily on a computer. I also have found no issues with working on projects and sending them over to someone using a PC. Most programs are PC/Mac compatible these days which is great. I loved mine so much, my boyfriend purchased one for himself.
Alexandria O.
Louisville, KY
As a student, a laptop was absolutely vital to my success.I've had a Toshiba computer in the past, and it in no way, shape, or form met my expectations. However, when I purchased my MacBook air, I was blown away! This computer takes absolutely no time to turn on! It is also very fast and lightweight. I use this computer several times a day, whether it is for school or leisure (Netflix/hulu/youtube). The battery life is great, and if I'm not streaming videos, one full charge should last me 3 or 4 full days. The price is a bit high, but that's to be expected with any apple products. This computer is definitely a must have for me!
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
As a university student I see this type of laptop everywhere. When I purchased this, it was on sale and in the middle of my first semester. Before this I used to used HP and Dell laptops, which I had very bad experiences with (I had to send them out several times to get them fixed). The Macbook Air 13-inch has a large enough screen for me which out being bulky. Also, because it is so thin I can carry this to school without being over burdened by it (already have enough weight on my back from textbooks). The one downfall to this laptop is that there isn't a cd/dvd drive, which can be difficult when some programs that
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
I love my MacBook Air! I have the 15" screen I think the 2015/16 version and it works great. What's amazing is that you can use iCloud or Airdrop if you have another apple product like your iPhone or iPad so instead of emailing a product and logging in and downloading it, it's automatically uploaded to your device. It's great and works fast and seamlessly. I love that it comes with iMovie since I do YouTube it makes it that much more convenient. As well as the fact that it's so light and thin there is no problem with carrying it around campus and doing my work without having arm cramps from carrying a heavy laptop.
Melanie P.
Marlton, NJ
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Apple products. Many people see it as a "bandwagon" but it is not that I am purchasing it for the "Apple" brand. It is because WITH the brand name I know I am getting such good quality, my new MacBook Air especially! I love this laptop. I previously had a MacBook Pro (the older version) but the employee at the Apple store was SO knowledgable and asked what I would mostly be using it for and the different types of needs I had and knew this would be the best fit for me!! Definitely is difficult to get used to Apple products if you have never owned any but it is BEYOND worth it!
Maria W.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this laptop. Especially since I have an iPhone as well so it's great (much easier) to handle and store everything. If you have an iPhone you definitely need some kind of Mac, I used to have a dell and it was so much harder to use the 2 together. You're able to send texts from the laptop in case you aren't in reach of your phone, I can easily download music straight to iTunes from online, and it's a very fast and lightweight laptop (I take it to class everyday and never get annoyed by it being too heavy; that's why I went with the MacBook Air.) every college student should invest in one!
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA
Is it really worth the money?
Hannah E.
Is this worth the money? I have been considering saving my money up for this laptop but is is really worth the money?
Marchere G.
Reading,pa
Hp or Mac ?
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
I'm about to be a college freshman. Can you get Microsoft word. power point and etc on it? would you recommend it to a college student?
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
Is the MacBook Air better than the MacBook Pro?