BY APPLE #2 in Laptops

MacBook Air lasts up to an incredible 12 hours between charges. So from your morning coffee till your evening commute, you can work unplugged. When it’s time to kick back and relax, you can get up to 12 hours of iTunes movie playback. And with up to 30 days of standby time, you can go away for weeks and pick up right where you left off.*

• Who else owns one?1 Answers
  • Which brand of laptops do you think is good?7 Answers
  • Which would you recommend as a first Apple laptop? The air or pro? 11 Answers
Melody N.
Chatsworth, GA
#giftcrush @influenster #love #christmasgift I’m so in love with my MacBook Air 2017! Best Christmas gift ever 😍 if I’m on it and my iPhone 7+ is in another room charging and I get a text or call, it pops right up on my MacBook! Also photo editing is a breeze, with professional quality editing available right from the start! With this kind of technology you don’t have to download a thousand apps, you have everything you need at your figure tips! It was a little pricey at $1299 but so very worth it for the quality! It is literally thin as air hence the name “MacBook Air” very durable and light weight to manage day to day activity without the bulk! Thanks #Apple #ILoveMyGiftCrush
Skyler M.
Seattle, WA
I got this laptop two years ago and I still am using it for college. I actually love the layout of the home and all the the features and hidden features on my laptop. I can get all my schoolwork done, I never get viruses or hacking type issues, the battery life in my opinion is great, I feel like I’m always connected to WiFi when other people’s laptops can’t connect. Even though I should get a regular PC for gaming, it sucks not being able to play many games on the Mac, not only because of limited space but also because so many games aren’t compatible with Macs either. I feel like my laptop fills up with space so fast and I can’t seem to ever have enough space for documents and files on my computer so I’m constantly having to decide what I’m going to have to delete so I can make room on my computer. That being said, I love my Mac and I’m glad I have it!
Bridgett P.
Pecos, TX
I might love this laptop more than I love my boyfriend. I've had mine for almost 5 years & haven't experienced a single technical problem. Though I've noticed that it's a little slower & the battery doesn't last quite as long as it did when I first purchased, it still far exceeds my expectations of speed & the battery life of every non-apple laptop I've owned- especially for being 5 years old. I have the most basic model & memory has never been an issue. It also doesn't get hot like a PC!

The reason I went with an Air over a Pro was simply due to weight: I wanted the lightest, smallest laptop possible for commutes across campus. I'm glad I did because even though I'm out of school now it still makes life super easy. Dreading the day I have to replace it (although it doesn't look like it's gonna be any time soon!) because I love it so, so much.

My ONLY complaint is that there isn't a CD drive. They do have external ones that plug into the USB for about $80. In 5 years I've only had to use mine once, & it was for a class assignment.
Gillen B.
Metairie, LA
I've had my laptop for going on four years and you could not tell, other than the occasional smudge here and there. It was easy to figure out once I started playing around with it, which was my biggest fear.

My past laptops have been clunky and heavy, and with my MacBook Air, I get the same space (if not more) in a more compact device.

Once I graduate from college, I might trade in this laptop for a new MacBook Air, but honestly, I will probably use this laptop well into grad school because of how well it runs and how few problems I have had with it.

Very happy with this product and with Apple overall. I don't think I will buy tech from another company unless they floor me with their products.
Stephanie K.
I have the Macbook air 13 inch. It is such a wonderful laptop to have. It's small and easy to carry around whether for school or work.  I love how there is a discount available if for school purposes. I love how thin it is and not super bulky like other laptops out there. I've had mine for a few months and so far no complaints, no freezing, nothing.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
I have been using only apple products since 2004. Every four to six years I upgrade my laptop. I am so happy with my MacBook Air!!!! It is fast and reliable. The laptop is so light weight! I love that I can also use iCloud and all my devices are connected.
Rachel F.
Baltimore
I love all Apple products including this.  I currently have a MacBook Pro, however, once it runs its course I will be purchasing this.  I feel this product is only missing an area to play discs, however, I no longer find that aspect necessary.  I would recommend this to students and those looking for a slimmer/sleeker quality computer option.
Bonnie V.
I've had my MacBook Air for almost 6 years now. I love the compact size and it's great, simple, easy to use but my only gripe is the charger went dead really early on due to wear and tear and I went through my first battery really quickly. It seemed the stock items weren't great but my second battery has lasted a long time and still has good charge.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I got this computer after having Windows computers for the last 12 years. I have never regretted any Apple purchases I've made, and this is no different. I love how light this computer is and that I can connect it to my iPhone and all of my information is right there. I also love the Wifi sharing option that I never had on my windows computer.
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
#GiftCrush @Influenster I do love this laptop! I got it recently and I have fallen in love with how EASY it is to use. I'm also loving the battery life. I usually don't charge mine for at least 4-6 days (depending on how often I use it of course). But it's still a great buy, especially for what I use it for as a student and full-time employee.
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA
Is it really worth the money?
Hannah E.
Is this worth the money? I have been considering saving my money up for this laptop but is is really worth the money?
Marchere G.
Reading,pa
Hp or Mac ?
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
I'm about to be a college freshman. Can you get Microsoft word. power point and etc on it? would you recommend it to a college student?
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
Is the MacBook Air better than the MacBook Pro?