ElectronicsComputersLaptopsApple
Macbook Air 133" Laptop, 128gb - Mqd32ll/a - (june, 2017, Silver)

Apple Macbook Air 13.3" Laptop, 128gb - Mqd32ll/a - (june, 2017, Silver)

Made to move, the MQD32LLA/A Apple MacBook Air runs like a dream and feels light as a cloud. Sleek, stunning, and weighing in at under three pounds, the crisp 13.3" diagonal LED-backlit display serves as a worthy canvas for your projects, with dual-band Wi-Fi, 8GB of RAM, and a 128GB solid-state drive helping to carry the load. Plus, this bundle also gives you helpful accessories, including a wireless mouse, pad, and more.

How long did you owned this item?
My MacBook has only been used for one year, has anyone else had problems with the volume just going away randomly ?
Are they worth the price? Would it be good investment for school and working from home?
Start your review of Apple Macbook Air 13.3" Laptop, 128gb - Mqd32ll/a - (june, 2017, Silver)!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda M.
Apple Macbook Air 13.3" Laptop, 128gb - Mqd32ll/a - (june, 2017, Silver) uploaded by Amanda M.
I mean, it doesn’t get much better. So easy to set up, access, transfer, and start using right away! These computers have become so much smarter than me and wow am i grateful!
maryssa M.
Lenox, GA
Apple Macbook Air 13.3" Laptop, 128gb - Mqd32ll/a - (june, 2017, Silver) uploaded by maryssa M.
Purchased at: Apple
This laptop exceeds my expectations. I would recommend it to others. It is very pricey but I personally have no problems with it.Macbook Air 133 Laptop Apple M1 Chip 8Gb Memory 256Gb Ssd Latest Model
Melissa F.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Apple Macbook Air 13.3" Laptop, 128gb - Mqd32ll/a - (june, 2017, Silver) uploaded by Melissa F.
This is my First Apple MacBook laptop. I absolutely love it! It does everything that I need it to, it has a lot of storage, it’s easy to navigate, and it is personalized just for me. I highly recommend this Laptop.
nia L.
Hudson, NC
Apple Macbook Air 13.3" Laptop, 128gb - Mqd32ll/a - (june, 2017, Silver) uploaded by nia L.
I love my MacBook... I get access to virus fighting software& the newest Apple software that comes out every few months. I also have tons of storage and if you run out you can buy iCloud storage! I definitely recommend investing in a good laptop by Apple because their system never crashes or glitches compared to a generic laptop.
Eliana B.
Apple Macbook Air 13.3" Laptop, 128gb - Mqd32ll/a - (june, 2017, Silver) uploaded by Eliana B.
Purchased at: Apple
All my technology devices are from Apple. I do love my MacBook Air because it is more simple to do what you want and also it works so well if you are always editing pictures like me.
Bella N.
kenosha
Apple Macbook Air 13.3" Laptop, 128gb - Mqd32ll/a - (june, 2017, Silver) uploaded by Bella N.
I really enjoy this laptop. I love that it can connect right to my iPhone without having to do an extra step like you would with a Microsoft. I also enjoy how clean it looks with the glass screen and the overall aesthetic. Very quick and efficient, and I am in love with this laptop! I’m never going back to Microsoft again!
Linh L.
Dallas, TX
Apple Macbook Air 13.3" Laptop, 128gb - Mqd32ll/a - (june, 2017, Silver) uploaded by Linh L.
This MacBook Air performs incredibly. It handles Lightroom and Photoshop like it's nothing. I can't believe the battery life as well - it'll run all day. I don't know how Apple did it, but they did. Very satisfied with this laptop.
Robyn N.
Whittier, CA
I bought mine used from Groupon in 2020. I love it! Super reliable and I always choose Apple because it’s more compatible with my iPhone. I still upload my CDs (yes I’m old 😝) and it’s just easier for me with an Mac.
Lacey W.
Agoura Hills, CA
Probably one of my favorite go-to products that I have! Really happy I gave this product a try and I will definitely be purchasing again in the near future … really good starting and easy to buy from Costco too:)
Ellaina P.
Coralville, IA
I have the 2016 model of this computer and it is still going strong. I use this computer probably five to six days a week and have been in nursing programs the entire time I’ve owned it, plus TONS of photos, videos, etc. so there is a lot of stuff on this computer. The only issue I’ve had is the charger isn’t charging anymore so I’ve had to buy a new one.