BY APPLE

• Hi I am a YouTuber and I am looking to review this product for a vi...1 Answers
  • Will they send you this laptop or they fakingBe the first to answer!
  • Is this really worth the amount you have to pay for it? Is the hype...9 Answers
Apple MacBook Air
  • "Recently updated my laptop to the MacBook Air it's probably my favorite laptop that I've owned this far It runs very well the battery life is excellent and it super light and fits well in my book bag." in 48 reviews
  • "Its sleek and nice & super portable to carry around when your on the go traveling places and need a computer for work/ social media etc." in 29 reviews
  • "Seriously for my major, and my jobs, it is perfect, light weight, long lasting battery, and I can just have everything that I need right here." in 28 reviews
  • "When I go back to use my PC laptop for a certain program, I feel like I am using something from the 80s." in 19 reviews
  • "So she wouldn't have to sit around all day waiting on my calls home but I would tell Anton that asks about the best laptop to get I will always say MacBook!!!!" in 18 reviews
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN
Personally, I had not owned or ever purchased an Apple MacBook Air until my son's school issued each an Apple MacBook Air Laptop's for schooling. Therefore, after the boy's was given their MacBook's and bringing them home I had the opportunity to test their MacBook's, which is when I learned of the many benefits Apple MacBook Air Laptop's provides. My boy's have the ability to obtain their school books online within iBook's. Within the MacBook apps you have the ability to obtain many apps that are provided on an Apple iPhone or Apple iPad. However, one still has the availability to use Google, Google's products, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Office products.
Apple MacBook Air Benefits:
802.11 ac
AirPort Extreme or AirPort Time Capsule
Equipped with - Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
MacOS Sierra
Furthermore, my personal opinion of the Apple MacBook Air is lightweight and compacted with many 5 Stars features! This laptop runs faster than any laptop I have owned or used before and equipped with a large amount of memory. Therefore, my recommendation of the purchase of an Apple MacBook Air would be a satisfied customer, as I have fallen in love with this laptop and plan to purchase an Apple MacBook Air for my personal and college use.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I switched from PC to Mac in August after Microsoft completely ruined my PC. My main concern was that I am a teacher who uses a PC at work, but do work at home which is uploaded to my Dropbox, and that I wouldn't be able to do this anymore and still be able to grab my Mac created work on my PC and vice versa. I. Was. Wrong! I bought the Office Suite for Mac, and have NO issues transferring between the computers. The biggest issue I had at first was learning the keyboard shortcuts, but they weren't hard, and I sometimes find myself trying to use them on my PC at work! I love how lightweight this is, and how fast it is as well. Definitely worth the money!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
I love my MacBook Air! I have the 15" screen I think the 2015/16 version and it works great. What's amazing is that you can use iCloud or Airdrop if you have another apple product like your iPhone or iPad so instead of emailing a product and logging in and downloading it, it's automatically uploaded to your device. It's great and works fast and seamlessly. I love that it comes with iMovie since I do YouTube it makes it that much more convenient. As well as the fact that it's so light and thin there is no problem with carrying it around campus and doing my work without having arm cramps from carrying a heavy laptop.
maya t.
maya t.
I ordered my MacBook Air from Apple Education about a month ago, and I am so happy with my purchase. The MacBook Air is light, sleek, and it gets the job done. I am a student, so I was able to get my MacBook for a discounted price. I am okay with paying this pretty penny for such a quality product. It is easy to use, and fun to play on. I think this was the best option for me, and I cannot wait to begin the school year with this awesome tool in my backpack.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH MY MACBOOK! I've had my MacBook for about 3 almost 4 years and I've never had any issues whereas my windows laptop was just a hassle to use. I use my MacBook just about everyday to review notes, record lectures, browse on social media, etc. the battery life is really good as well and it's very user friendly even with the recent updates. I would have to say it's the best investment I've made so far.
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
I could not be more pleased with my MacBook Air. I rave about it all the time. If you're an average college student like me and you're really just looking to type documents and do research on your laptop (while still storing pictures and music, etc.), this is the perfect laptop for you. Everything is so easy and organized with it. The Air turned me from an avid PC user to a huge Mac advocate!!!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Lillington, NC
I absolutely can't live without my MacBook Air! I love light it is and how I'm able to fit it in my bag without a separate laptop bag. It is pricey; however, I believe that this is SO worth the money for what it is and what it does. It is what you would expect to pay for a really good laptop. I would definitely recommend to others and I already have on many occasions.
Rose W.
Rose W.
Juneau, AK
I really love this Computer, I am fully switching over to all apple products for the ease of use and accessibility. As far as price goes, the initial purchase was a bit spending, but considering that Apple laptops last far longer than many other brands its totally worth it. Also I don't have worries about virus issues like with other brands I have owned in the past
Alex A.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
The best purchase I've ever made was my 13" MacBook Air before I went to college. It is very fast, super reliable, and super light weight. I take it to every single class with me. It holds its battery pretty well and is just great to have. Only complaint is the last of CD/DVD drive but there are tons that you can buy that use the USB port to connect it.
Ani S.
Ani S.
West Covina, CA
I love my 13 inch Macbook Air! It is a fast laptop, so working on it is easy. The best part of it is how light it is. I can carry it around with ease and take it to every class. It is a bit expensive, but it is not the most expensive laptop on the market. So I recommend it, especially for students.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA
Is it really worth the money?
Marchere G.
Marchere G.
Reading,pa
Hp or Mac ?
D'Angelic S.
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
I'm about to be a college freshman. Can you get Microsoft word. power point and etc on it? would you recommend it to a college student?
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
Is the MacBook Air better than the MacBook Pro?
Damaris S.
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
Would you recommend a Mac Pro or Mac Air ?