ElectronicsApple
lightning to vga adapter

apple lightning to vga adapter

the apple lightning to vga adapter allows you to enjoy your iphone ipod and ipadrsquos apps photos hd video and more on the big screen supports high resolution graphics up to full 1080p hd on vga-compatible tv desktop computers and projectors

Is it original product?
Start your review of apple lightning to vga adapter!
Stay F.
Fort Collins, CO
Techie Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
Everytime I go on Vacation I always make sure I take my hdmi cord and this adapter. We all know movies at hotel sucks. This is a small price to pay and guess what you won't miss any of your favorite shows. I would 1000 percent recommend this to everyone. And it's so easy to find. Both android and apple are compatible. #influenster #stay.fadedbrand @stayfaded81 #glosvibe #gloscloset @stay.faded.brand
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Techie Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I had this item before and I gave it to someone a little while ago. Because I didn't have IPhone or and apple product anymore. But it definitely came in handy when I needed it. It was pretty reliable. If you have an apple product that needs this item, yes I would recommend it.
Alma M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product if you’re interested in connecting your phone to the TV! Only this one does the work!
Jennifer G.
Techie Expert Level 3
2,821 reviews
Purchased at: Best Buy
Great quality adapter super lightweight and easy for travel. I can literally take this anywhere with me and nobody will even notice. It's great quality and I'm super happy with it.
anton H.
Orland Park, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
To be honest I thought it would work better but it's ok nice to have around would never buy another one no longer have iPhone
Brayan V.
Wichita
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a really good product and use it all the time to watch movies. I think it has a good price for what it is it work I have used it for a year and have no problem, it still works like new would recommend
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this apple to VGA adaptor from amaZon for $5 cheaper than the apple store. It works great but it's annoying that I have to buy a separate adaptor for my apple products. Cool thing is that all my items are apple products so I can use this one adaptor with my iphone, ipad and/or ipod to mirror the content into a bigger screen.
Samuel P.
Baltimore , MD
Estés cable es muy bueno puedo conerta la tv con tu teléfono la verdad que es muy bueno lo recomiendo megusta mucho
Dakoda B.
Blairsville, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Was really satisfied with my purchase it took 2 tries to get the right one sent to me they sent me one for a type c when I needed the lighting connector but they actually gave me the one i needed free of charge they fixed there mistake highly recommend these little connectors to view from your phone to your TV screen.
Lily L.
Columbus
Purchased at: Best Buy
In my opinion it’s very easy to use. I had one but was destroy and not able to use for a long time. I lost it a lot of time’s.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Photos and Videos
apple lightning to vga adapter uploaded by Viktorya I.